[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
>>
Dress for the job you want not the job you have.
>>
You are enough.
>>
Look at a girls lips and not her eyes when shes talking to you
>>
Work out
>>
Just be yourself
>>
Civic for 3k
>>
I'm paraphrasing but it was basically

>Don't do it tomorrow

Fucking hard to follow but always stuck with me and years later when I actually took it seriously boy did it make a difference.

Of course I'm shitposting on 4chan right now so who knows how seriously you can really take any productivity advice I'm posting.
>>
Strict observation unless necessity arises
>>
>>17877033
Follow The Damn Train.
>>
>>17876958

>don't be afraid to call a nigger a nigger
-my boss
>>
>>17876958

thats tough. my boss is a psychic full of little tidbits of wisdom. he helped me kind of find myself. the man i was two years ago is nothing compared to the man i am now. its amazing. hes given me so much in the way of advice. I think the most important was to just validate your self. prove your worth in your own way in a way that means something to you, and then appreciate it. it doesn't matter if others disagree. do the thing you wanted to do today and then pat yourself on the back.
>>
Dont go to school tomorrow
>>
File: interested-frog.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
interested-frog.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>17877345
>>
File: 1473228532981.png (2MB, 1800x812px) Image search: [Google]
1473228532981.png
2MB, 1800x812px
Work smarter, not harder.

Short story: I was roughhousing with my grandfather at about 6 years old in grandparents' house. It came to a point where we were facing off in a hallway and I ended up giving a battle cry and ran towards him at full force. He turned me around using my momentum and I ended up taking a few paces in the opposite direction. So, I tried again and again ended up running in the opposite direction again. Tried again. And again a 4th time and he bursts out laughing and says "Anon you're supposed to work bloody smarter not harder"

28 years on this planet and I've made this my ethos. My hands are as soft as a girls and I'm legitimately proud of that fact. I can't help but feel contempt for anyone bragging how hard they worked, or how much physical labour they've done, or how many hours they worked that week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.