[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to end it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Just want to know what the quickest way to kill myself would be if it came to that.
>>
>Think it through
>Realize it isn't worth it
>Live your life
>>
>>17876926

jumping off a building. even with travel it just can't be beat. a gun to the head is just hard to aim right. anyone jumping off of 4 stories is gonna die. but you wanna go even higher, its so much fun, like a roller coaster.

source: thats how i died in my last life.
>>
>>17877312
How hard can it be to aim a gun at point blanc range? And with the gun you don't have time to experience the eternity of existential horror between the time you step off and the time you hit the ground.
>>
>>17877325
a bullet is usually smaller than your head
>>
>>17876926
>Be OP
>Pass own pain onto many other people for the rest of their lives.

Dont be a selfish cunt. Get help for your issues.
>>
Quickest is obviously a firearm.

Two pieces of advice though. Wait three days first to make sure this is what you want to do. It's a pretty final decision, not one that you should make rashly. What difference does three days make?

Second, try talking to somebody about it. If you're willing to take the most drastic and definitive option, what would it hurt to try something else first?
>>
>>17876926
Trains (lying on rails) or jumping from a REALLY height distance sound pretty foolproof. Shotguns are pretty good too.

>>17877312
>anyone jumping off of 4 stories is gonna die.
Bullshit. Even twice the height doesn't necessary kill you if you land right and a motherfucker falling is unlikely to go for the best position.

>>17877325
You're not necessary going to hit the right parts and might either slowly bleed out or turn into a retard, or even be mostly unaffected.
>>
>>17877405
>Be Anon
>Demands that i live in pain for the sake of others
>Calls me selfish
>>
don't use a gun. i don't want your ass to be a firearm-related death statistic that the libcucks will use in future years.
do an exit bag, relatively painless and a lot less messy
>>
>>17877439
adjective: selfish
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
>>
>>17877439
Yes and Anon is right. Thats the spirit, now you are showing some balls!
>>
>>17876926
Barbiturate overdose.
Acquire from darknet market.
Totally painless.

Other ways:
- charcoal burning carbon monoxide
- hydrogen sulfide from mixing chemicals
- heroin/fentanyl OD with alcohol
- eat a shotgun - 12 gauge or 10 gauge shotgun with buckshot or slug
>>
>>17877982
Forgot-- nitrogen or other inert gas for exit bag. Important to self-restrain though, or can come loose and potentially leave you retarded.
>>
File: 1480426196093.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1480426196093.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>17876926
>>
File: Qualia.png (59KB, 1162x378px) Image search: [Google]
Qualia.png
59KB, 1162x378px
>>17876926

Sorry anon, but odds are that the state of awareness persists, and reincarnation is likely real.

In other words, your with us forever. Whether you want to be or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.