[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

flirting tactic y/n ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>crush is really into music and stuff and i'm basic i don't really know shit.
>crush says listen to radiohead
>me: listens to radiohead
>now i /love/ radiohead im into it
>im becoming a radiohead nerd
>also considering taking music writing classes

is this weird? or creepy? i got into this because crush was into it, but now i want to be a music nerd just like crush is. what to do?
>>
you find other stuff related that they probably don't know but you think they'll like and share back - radiohead is pretty indicative of taste - find more stuff you like and share it - then you're even!
i'm a big radiohead fan myself - found this and can't stop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqdv032mFbg
>>
>>17876536
I used a different topic than the actual one cause crush lurks 4chan......

Ultimately I just want to know how /adv would react to this kind of behaviour of my part?
>>
>>17876603
gotcha - sorry?
and yeah that's fine... you like a band he showed ya and it makes you wanna get into music more - unless you start drawing pictures of said band and sending it to him or only talking about it.... its normal
>>
>>17876637
i mean... its not even about music lmao. i want to have things in common, be interested in what he's doing etc.

its not like im fake-liking it. i really do like "radiohead" and "music" now. im into it for /real/, just he got me into it.
>>
>>17876680
>i mean... its not even about music lmao. i want to have things in common, be interested in what he's doing etc.
>its not like im fake-liking it. i really do like "radiohead" and "music" now. im into it for /real/, just he got me into it.
figure same advice applies - he'll probably be happy he got you interested in whatever it is - as long as you don't stagnate in interest or ONLY ever talk about it with him
>>
No OP, that's the most common things in human relationships, a woman taking on the interests of the man they like.

He will just feel flattered and happy you're both interested in him and his interests. Unless he dislikes you from the get go for some reason or are ugly and he's not interested, that's the only way it can be creepy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.