[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a family affair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, I had to share this story because I'm extremely confused and surprised and I don't know what to do. It's easier to share it as a greentext, so here we go

>be me, 21 years old guy, recently finished college and working part-time job
>have relatively small family, most members are already dead, both young and old
>only relative I have is my mother, father, grandma (my mother's mom), grandpa (my father's dad) and my aunt (31)
>I know the aunt since I was young and she was like an old sister for me
>she usually hangouts with us, and there were nothing weird about it
>when I went to college, I decide to "restart" my life, lost some weight, ate healthier, etc.
>that's where story's getting kind of weird
>aunt starts to make some "interesting" commentaries, like how we should get married because we're both single, and that I look nice and I'm a "nice party"
>recently wants to hangout with me, like a lot, daily
>there're these weird conversations about personal feelings
>then a few days ago, at her apartment (she invited me to watch movies because "she was lonely") soon, during the movie, she actually caressed my face and said "you're cute, you know?"
>it was weird af, didn't know what to say or do
>fortunately I had a call, said I have to go
>still didn't talk with her

I don't know what to do. I mean, she's indeed cute but she's actually a family member. I'm confused and I don't want to do or say anything bad.
>>
bump again
>>
Is she hot?
>>
oh my gawd bump - usually this board's all over shit like this
>>
>>17876512
OP here.
Kind of. She was somewhat plain before, but since she started wearing her glasses instead of lens (maybe 'cause I said I like chicks with glasses), she became more cute than she was before.
>>
>>17876519
OP here
Yeah, I beg you apologies for the bumps but I desperately need any advice in what to do. Family actually means a lot to me, and since there are only a few members of our family I don't want to screw it up because of a shitty decision.
>>
>>17876528
if that's how you feel then maybe you oughtta try and avoid that happening - maybe confront her if she tries something like that again - not in a mean way just in a joking way - if she continues just tell her you don't wanna mess with family.
>>
>>17876528
tell her that
>>
>>17876435
"It's easier to share as green text" Right..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.