[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to investigate this guy on the FBI ten most wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3671.gif (37KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3671.gif
37KB, 309x400px
I'm trying to investigate this guy on the FBI ten most wanted list so I can find him and collect the reward money and pay off my student loans debt. Is it worth the time?
>>
If the FBI can't find him, what makes you think you, with zero resources, can?
>>
>>17876420
just calculate an educated guess on the expected value of the reward / time spent
>>
>>17876427
Because he committed his crime in the same state I live in.
>>
Look if you don't actually know the guy don't bother. You're wasting your time.
>>
>>17876458
Oh, of course, that changes everything! Silly FBI, they were never going to find him unless they live in the same state as him!
>>
>>17876476
Yeah that's what I said
>>
>>17876420
I assume you are joking. Your advantage over the FBI is living in Arizona, where he killed someone twelve years ago and was known to have fled (his FBI record notes that he has been seen in or known to have traveled to at least three other states after the crime, and there is suspicion he could be in one of at least two foreign countries).

If you were an experienced private investigator or detective who wanted to get into tracking down fugitives for a living, I'd say go for it. Give it a shot, at least. But you don't give an impression of having the first idea how to track this fellow down. So it doesn't seem like it will be a good investment of your time and resources.
>>
>>17876482
Jeez, what a douche. Fuck that guy. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>17876420
Sure it's worth the time, but it may not be worth the risk. Do you have any experience in bounty hunting? Even the most experienced bounty hunters don't fuck with these kind of guys.

I read his wikipedia article and it seems like he's a pretty dangerous. Another thing is that he seems very smart and is probably ready to run or fight at a moment's whim. Do you think you'd have a chance against that?
>>
>>17876420
There are 30 countries in the world that use French as their first language. The vast majority of those are in Africa, where they're not too picky about immigration or deportation, and where they'd be more than pleased to have a guy with a masters degree from a western school in international business.

The $200,000 wouldn't even cover your travel expenses.
>>
>>17876921
Which countries are you talking about?
>>
>>17876420
>>>/soc/

good luck
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>17876420
If the feds cant catch him, why do you think you can? Magic powers?
>>
>>17876420
That guy looks eerily similar to one of my coworkers.
>>
I would also warn you about the threat to your own personal safety. Go be Batman and catch a criminal but be careful.
>>
>up to 200k
>up to

enjoy your 2k (before tax) even if you do manage to get any information (impossible)
>>
>no one stopped to think that OP posted a thumbnail on purpose, so we search for the fbi most wanted page and click on this pdf which installs some sort of script on our PCs

enjoy your IP getting harvested, faggots
>>
>>17877084
>Which countries are you talking about?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_internationale_de_la_Francophonie

It's a slight exaggeration to say that French is the first language in all of them--it is learned in school by most people in most countries on this list, with other local languages spoken at home--but there are 57 countries globally where French is an official and/or prominent language.
>>
>>17876420
it's possible, but unlikely if you don't have any special leads. i'm trying to solve a cold case myself, and i DO think I have a lead. There is a lot of red tape if you are a civilian trying to do this, and some people might even view your interest as suspicious. A good resource to get started with this would be websleuths.
>>
>>17877418
jurisdictions are limited, and the FBI respects the power of sheriff in many cases. Somone on the run could get a DUI and the FBI won't nessisarally hear about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.