[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: syFSpLD0.jpg (12KB, 400x400px)
syFSpLD0.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
I met this girl through a fake account I made on snapchat pretending to be a model, we started talking and turns out she'd be perfect for me, she's totally my type and in my university too.
But the holidays are coming now and uni is closed so how I start talking to her with my real self now or get in touch for real
>>
ya fucked up buddy
just do the reveal
>>
I can't
no girl would talk to you after that, it breaks trust on the spot
>>
>>17876368
Why in the world did you make a fake account in the first place? What did you think would happen, some sort of Hollywood bullshit where you'd reveal your true self and she wouldn't care because 'it's who you are on the inside that counts'?
>>
I was just bored, I know that shit doesn't work
>>
it wasn't to talk to her specifically, it was general but she has made me question that decision now
>>
Start a relationship over snap and then tell her it's just not gonna work you don't find her that attractive or whatever
Now while she's vulnerable, and insecure, you strike
>>
>>17876390
>relationship over Snapchat
>>
I thought of that too but how do I strike?
Adding her on Facebook and messaging her would just be weird because we only have one mutual friend adding over snapchat would be even more weird because how did I get her snapchat?
>>
>>17876397
Just add her on snap

>>17876395
Girls r dum
>>
She's not like that, her snapchat is private
>>
>>17876405
Do it pussy
Your chances are already close to zero
>>
thats virtually killing it, I would've done it if her snapchat was on her instagram or something but just out of the blue its risky
>>
>>17876424
You're dead already
Add her on Facebook then who cares

Best bet is to wait till uni starts and do irl
>>
completely different courses though and I'd need a proper plan
>>
Just ask her out when you see her walking around uni

Girls aren't as approached as often as you'd think so chances are she will respond positively
>>
She did tell me that guys dont ask her out a lot
uni is a month away though
>>
>>17876468
so? wait it out

probably stop talking to her on this fake account too
>>
but that throws water on her being vulnerable when I strike
>>
update: She snapped me her boobs!!
not sure how I feel about this
>>
>>17876503
She didn't snap *you* her boobs, she snapped the guy she thinks you are her boobs.
>>
well technically yeah but what do i do
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.