[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've given up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Ok /adv/ over the course of the year I've been depressed to the point of cutting ties with close people and even family members. This and my frustration of being a fatass with no girlfriend has left with me with an obsession of seeing 2d girls getting fucked, i feel that because of this shit i'm digging my self a lonely and suicidal future. What do i do? at this point I've given up all hope.
>>
>>17876199
Best place for subbed hentai??
>>
>>17876199
Commence something that gives you structure - study or work. Doesn't matter how menial it is, you need a reason to get out of bed, shower and interact with people every day.

Write down your routine. Monday-Friday and then what you do on your weekends. Routine should include things like:
- Waking up at a certain time
- Hygiene habits
- Groceries / meal plan
- Assortment of hobbies (listen to an album a week, watch a new movie instead of sitting on the internet for 6 hours straight)

Set goals, but make them realistic, specific and achievable. Don't say things like "lose weight in 6 months" say "eat healthily for 1 month and review progress".

We are creatures of habit OP, and we are pack animals. Get the basics sorted and you can start looking at branching out. It takes time so you have to be disciplined but at least you are in a position to alter yourself. It's never too late to start but asking for advice online is not affirmative action. Get your arse into gear and get your shit together you lazy fucking NEET. It's not hard, everyone else is doing it.
>>
OP...I uh, I sort of ended up in the same situation.

Fell in love with a girl 3 years ago at 18 and broke out of the friendzone after she rejected me. Thought she was cheating on me so I became a paranoid dickwad and began to sever people from my life until only she was left and then she told me she couldnt see me destroy myself anymore and left me, that was a year and a half ago and ive gained 100 lbs since and i have trouble getting out of bed most days and I won't even go outside for weeks at a time...I forgot when the last time I even physically spoke words to someone was.

I don't want to die regardless of how miserable I am but nothing seems to work. I want to be happy again but I can't get her out of my head man I feel like such a spineless wreck of a man for getting so distraught over a girl.
>>
>>17876199

So uh

Sauce?
>>
>>17876199
What's the hentai manga called? Does it come in anime?
>>
>>17876816
Thanks, it really feels good hearing that, i dont really wanna be a fat NEET for the next few years of my life.

>>17876852
I do understand that feeling of feeling like shit and feeling like a waste of space, most days i cry myself to sleep because i blame myself for cutting ties with friends and parents who i blamed them before for not being there when i needed them, but now i realized that i have always put blame on other people because of how i ended up. Hope you can find your peace bro

>>17876880
>>17876885
Its kimi wa Midara na Boku, but its not hentai its just very extreme ecchi, i find it better.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Quit the anime and read the /fit/ sticky. It did wonders to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.