[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cops suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471742379276s.jpg (6KB, 187x249px) Image search: [Google]
1471742379276s.jpg
6KB, 187x249px
Hey all, I was charged with a misdeameanor class B and today I had my court date. I figured I'd get a legal aid, and the crime was something stupid like Criminal trespassing so I figured I would get a plea deal of disorderly conduct and then that would be that. Well, today I had my court date and apparently the cop has something out for me because the 'plea deal' turned out to be 60 days in jail. My lawyer even told me that the maximum is 90 days in jail so now I have to fight this shit in court. My question is if I get this case thrown out, can I make a formal complaint about the officer?
>>
>>17876130
>break the law
>OMG COPS SUCK

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, kid
>>
You must be black.
>>
Try and get accelerated rehabilitation (AR)
>>
>>17876130
I bet you weren't doing nuffin and turning your life around?
>>
>>17876130
ask your lawyer
>>
>>17876137
this

lol
>>
File: IMAG0042_1 (2).jpg (113KB, 1012x1246px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0042_1 (2).jpg
113KB, 1012x1246px
Got charged with a misdemeanor DWi they told me my options were 180days or 2years probation. Needless to say i took 2 years probation. $120 bucks a month, DwI classes, 80 hours of community service, Random Piss tests, random house visits and a monthy visit to some rude ass supervision officer... Anything is better than jail i thought... SO FUCKING WRONG.. Your not behind bars but in no way are you free.. It completly took away my peace of mind and made me feel like a strait criminal. 4 months into it I decided I said fuck this and never went back.. They issued a warrant so everyday im thinking today is the day I go to jail for the next 6 months. I felt like i had no control over my life and just quit giving a fuck about anything cause whats the point im going to jail anyway..... They didnt end up getting me till 2 years later when I got in real trouble arrested on felony charges...

And after all the bullshit I got myself in running around feeling like a fugitive. I only had to do 20 fucking days in county for that DWI. Nothing compared to the almost 2 years they hit me with for the felony..

I know this didn't answer a single one of your questions. Im sorry your just so incredibly sexy It would be wrong If to not tell you my past before you fall madly in love with me. Lol seriously tho Lets be freinds..
>>
>>17876130
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Physical injury or crippling arthritis is an occupational hazard of being a pro football player, and you don't become a pro football player unless you're willing to take that risk.

Going to jail is an occupational hazard of breaking the law. Stop whining and accept the results of the risk you took.

(Oh, and by the way, you have absolutely zero basis for complaint against the cop.)
>>
>>17876130
Is that you?
>>
>>17877531
>>17879405
>IS THAT YOU
I knew /adv/ was dumb but really guys? Really? COME ON

And OP, you aren't going to get the case thrown out. The judicial system is a money racket. They win 9/10 times and if they lose they still get some money, just less.
>>
File: IMG_6839.jpg (5KB, 83x83px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
5KB, 83x83px
>>17876130
This sounds like my fathers case, asshole cop came onto(jumping over a large fence) our property and assaulted him. Now they're doing all they can to put him away for I don't know how long. Won't work tho.
>>
>>17876130
I had to go to court and got out of doing time, here are some tips

1) get a public defender asap. Tell them everything and get them to talk to the district attorney for a better please deal. Do you have a prior record? For what reason we're you trespassing? Did you resist at all? Did you keep your mouth shut? Were you on drugs or under the influence? Etc.

2) if you have money, let them know. If you have a job, explain to your defender that you would really prefer to not be thrown in jail if possible out of the fear of losing your job. If they know you have responsibilities such as bills, jobs, family, etc they are less likely to make you serve a sentence since it would cost the government more money in the long run rather than if they just fined you.

3) look as presentable as you can. Dress up, clean shaven, hair cut, etc. If you have time, sit in on a court day and watch your judge give judgment on others. See if they are laid back or strict. Ultimately they can overturn any plea agreement they wish.

Explain to your DA your circumstances and plead that they can get a better agreement because that's bullshit to be honest. I had 2 class B misdemeanors and got off with a $250 fine, which was covered by my bail money. Then again I'm a white male with a full time job so there's that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.