[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 515x482px)
image.jpg
46KB, 515x482px
I'm starting to think I'm getting cucked.

So here's the deal. The other day, I notice that my girlfriend's underwear is on the ground in the front seat of her car. I bring it up. She goes "lol that's so weird!" Then I forget about it for a while and now I remember it.

The thing is, we don't have sex in her car. We never have. And she doesn't drive to a laundromat. That leaves two options:

1) she fucked a guy in her car who wasn't me

2) it fell out of her suitcase when she was moving back home from college

Am I getting cucked? Am I too close to this situation to make the obvious conclusion from the evidence ?
>>
>>17875533

how recent was the move? i have a friend that is constantly changing for different events (work, then friends, or whatever) so his car has lots of clothes lying around. if she seemed embarassed its entirely possible that she brought that along because of a sanitary issue, like having her period or something.

she might have cheated on you sure, but if you guys dont have sex in the car why would she have sex in the car with someone else?
>>
>>17875533
>Is my girlfriend cheating on me?
affirmative, terminate relationship immediately
repeat: abandon ship and obtain an std test asap
this is not a drill
source: experience
>>
does she hit the gym?
>>
>>17875554

Well she doesn't change often for different events, so that's ok. Maybe it's the period thing? I don't know. Do girls frequently do that?

>>17875566

Tb q h this is what I'm leaning toward. How to proceed? If she is cheating I want proof or a confession. Any advice on how to obtain these?
>>
>>17875585

>do girls frequently do that

not frequently, but periods are often irregular. she might have needed it on an off day for what ever reason. i dont know. talk to her about it.
>>
>>17875584

Yes, but the gym she uses is within her apartment building. She doesn't drive to it.
>>
>>17875566
I agree with this anon.

However, I will say that it is irrelevant at this point if she did or didn't. If you think she did, there is literally nothing she can do to prove she didn't.

The choice is literally up to you.

1. She did cheat-Leave her
2. She didn't actually cheat but you can't believe her- Leave her
3. She did cheat irrelevant of proof/suspicion-You stay and can accept she cheated.

Literally your only three options, my friend.
>>
In my experience if you think a girl could be cheating, then she's already been doing it for a while. Listen to your commen sense. Your heart will try to blind you from the truth.
>>
And so the trust has been broken.

Unless you can sit her down, have an honest conversation with her, and trust and believe she's telling the truth, your relationship is already over at this exact point.

I wish I could go back to that moment when I first found out my ex GF was cheating on me.

If I knew then what I know now...
>>
>>17875585
>I want proof or a confession. Any advice on how to obtain these?
you dont. do you really think someone would confess without being caught red handed? do you think she is dumb enough to not dispose of evidence after almost being caught red handed? if you do not break up with her immediately, you will be willfully entering a world of pain and suffering.
>>
>>17875585
Act like you know already and confront her about it. In that moment she will show you her true colors; if she did do something she will fess up and get emotional, if she didn't she will be confused and wondering what the hell you are talking about.
>>
>>17875623
they don't even confess when they're caught red handed.
>>
>>17875638
>"I was just on tinder because I like to swipe"
>>
>>
>>17875701
>>17875638
Literally a girl told me she got a hickey from playfighting her roommate. They didn't have sex.
>>
>>17875701
>my friend and i share the account, she was messaging him, you can even ask her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.