[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressingly in Love, Don't know WHAT TO DO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (39KB, 604x409px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
39KB, 604x409px
Alright /adv/, my heart feels so heavy and I've never felt like this over a girl.
I matched this girl on tinder last year and we talked for a bit but it never went anywhere and I didnt care.
But in October I text her again, to see how she was, and then we started speaking everyday since, until the middle of November.
I stopped talking to her because I was stressed over my assignments and didn't want to be distracted - I know, I'm a retard.
I planned to start speaking to her again sometime in December, but it was her who text me first - sometime last week, just saying hi.

And since she text me she's never tried to hold a conversation, she's always text me hours after. This is when I realised how bad I wanted her, when I started getting anxious that she wasn't replying So I told her on Sunday night that I want us to go back to how we were before, and she told me she's kind of seeing someone else, and is waiting for him to make up his mind over Christmas.

She said she doesn't know how to take me seriously, and doesn't understand how my mind has changed so much that I now want her so bad.
I told her I'm not messing her about on Sunday, and she hasn't replied yet.

idk, I've never felt like this over a girl.
I've realised how different she is - I don't want to get into detail as to why she's different, but trust me, I will never find a girl like this again.

I think I'll text her tonight, and tell her how I can't sleep and how my heart hurts.
Is that a good text message? She's studying medicine so I'm going to make a joke about needing medical assistance about how heavy my heart is. I KNOW this is cringe.

Also, how do I explain to her how my mind changed? I didn't really tell her why I didn't speak to her in November, I don't want to tell her I put her on hold for uni work.

I also don't understand why she text me out the blue, if she's seeing someone. I'm so confused, I've never ever felt so down and I can't stopping thinking about her.
>>
>>17875488
>I think I'll text her tonight, and tell her how I can't sleep and how my heart hurts. Is that a good text message? She's studying medicine so I'm going to make a joke about needing medical assistance about how heavy my heart is. I KNOW this is cringe.

This is your competition and there's still kv on this board, c'mon guys
I swear to god I'm gonna start a kv summer boot camp
>>
>>17875496
I don't understand what u mean by this.
I've never been on /adv/ before, I've never had feels before.
>>
I wouldn't text that. She told you she's seeing someone else. You're probably her second choice. Maybe she texted you because the other guy was busy and she wanted attention.

Why don't you want to tell her you were busy with university?
>>
>>17875515
I'm sorry just playing around

Yea so don't say that thing that you yourself thought was cringy

Right now she's pulling away and you keep on leaning in. She's confused that you just dipped and she went after another. You're best bet would be to just tell her the truth, that you were really busy with school and that when she's ready to try something to give you a call

Then just wait, she might respond right then she might respond in a few weeks she might never reply but that's how I would handle it
>>
>>17875522
>I wouldn't text that. She told you she's seeing someone else. You're probably her second choice. Maybe she texted you because the other guy was busy and she wanted attention.
I think I know you're right and that's why it hurts.

I didn't want to tell her because I don't want her to feel like I put her on hold, but that's what she's doing to me. I guess she never took me seriously before to consider me an option when I dropped out of her life.
I don't want to give up on what he could have desu
>>
>>17875526
I guess what I don't understand is why does it matter WHY I suddenly feel like this to her? Idk
This is good advice though, but I'm just going to find it hard to keep it that rational and not talk about my emotions and how badly I want her.
>>
>>17875527

I think it'll be better if you tell her you were busy. She's telling you she doesn't understand you. Maybe she thinks you didn't really care about her, or she's scared of you disappearing again. If she likes you, knowing it was because of university, and not because of her, might be a relief, you know?
>>
>>17875560
you're probably right mate.

I need a contingency plan though, lets say she chooses this other guy what do I do? I feel awful. I've never felt like this before. I hate to be moaning like this but I'm so out of my depth here and I don't have many people to talk to who'd understand.
>>
>>17875587

Forgot to say I agree with everything 17875526 said. And if she chooses the other guy, that's life, sadly. There's a lot of good girls out there. I know this won't make you feel better but nobody's perfect, and you don't know this girl that much. You only talked for 2 months after all. She probably has a lot of flaws you don't see right now.

You have to distract yourself, though. Your happiness doesn't depend on her being with you. You can be happy by yourself. Before October, you didn't even care about her! I know it hurts really bad, but I promise it'll pass.
>>
>>17875587
Accept it and move on

You'll feel bad but you'll get over it

It's like a wound, it'll scab up and before you know it it'll be stronger than before
>>
>>17875621
Thanks buddy, it's really nice of you to help some sad stranger on the internet. Your advice has made me feel a bit better.

>>17875622
You too pal.

It's just she could be the one kek. I know exactly how I sound man but it doesn't help me stop
>>
Lads I'm going to text her and let that be that. How bad is this?

"I was hoping if we didn't talk for a couple of days I could go back to normal but I still feel shit and so strange.. like my heart feels so heavy in my chest
Idk I don't wanna talk about my feelings anymore, I just wanna apologise for blanking you during November, but I didn't do it because I just forgot about you. You have to understand I wasn't talking to ANYONE
I had so much work and I couldn't deal with the stress, I just shut myself off. I barely saw my flatmates outside the kitchen. I messed up bad this time last year because of all the assignments I had and I didn't want to do the same this year. I regret that now because I just blanked you and I can't take it back.
I dunno if you're not taking me seriously because I'm not your first choice because of this other guy or whatever, and we've only texted each other, but I just know you're special. When you're ready for us to be more than whatever we are or were, talk to me"
>>
>>17876456
Try less "I" and more "you"
>>
>>17876489
Talk more about her? I don't know how you mean
>>
>>17876509
>I had so much work and I couldn't deal with the stress, I just shut myself off. I barely saw my flatmates outside the kitchen. I messed up bad this time last year because of all the assignments I had and I didn't want to do the same this year.

It just sounds like a diary entry, you have to build a connection instead

Talk more about how she must have felt when you ghosted her after talking and less about how hard your situation is

Girls, in general, just want to be understood and have fun, always keep this in mind
>>
>>17875488
i was in a similar situation. some guy asked me out and then i liked another guy who wasnt even interested in me. srsly OP, shes not attracted to you she just liked your personality.
>>
>>17876456

Honestly, long explanations tend to just sound like excuses. If I got ghosted by a guy I'm into I wouldn't want a sob story about how tough life is, I'd want a straightforward apology and a promise it won't happen again and then just as normal conversation as possible.
>>
>>17876522
Good idea, I'm just talking all about myself and I do sound whiney
>>17876538
>srsly OP, shes not attracted to you she just liked your personality
If anything it's the opposite, whenever I sent her a photo on snapchat she'd replay it every time
>>17876552
Thing is she's not talking to me so I can't go into a normal conversation, she's kind of seeing someone else so I need to tell her why she should be with me I guess
>>
>>17876600
>I need to tell her why she should be with me I guess

Show, never tell. Women are creatures of subtlety. Unless she's psycho
>>
Ive removed some of the "I"s

"I was hoping if we didn't talk for a couple of days I could go back to normal but I still feel shit and so strange.. like my heart feels so heavy in my chest
But I don't wanna talk about my feelings anymore, I just wanna apologise for blanking you during November, but I didn't do it because I just forgot about you. You have to understand I wasn't talking to ANYONE. I had so much work and couldn't deal with the stress, I just shut myself off. I know you must've felt like I just didn't want anything to do with u but it's not like that. Wish I could take it back.
I dunno if you're not taking me seriously because of how we stopped talking or because I'm not your first choice with this other guy or whatever, but even though we've not even met up with each other, I know you're special. Ur my angel ok
When you're ready for us to be more than whatever we are or were, talk to me"
>>
>>17876641
Eh I don't get paid enough for this
Live and learn, you'll get the hang of it one day
>>
>>17876662
T-thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.