[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL ADV HOURS WHO UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
Will try to keep this short
>start falling for long term friend
>im almost sure she isnt into me but everytime we hang out there are moments of tension
>we really get each other
>she is is going to stay in my house tonight

Please, please give me your best advice to make something happen
>inb4 just b urself
>>
Pls respond
>>
Shameless, hopeless bump
>>
>>17875160

dont try to make something happen. if shes into you it'd be much more cohesive to actually be a romantic.

coming on to her when shes trapped in your home could make for a very rapey situation
>>
>>17875194
>rapey
nice word, man. can i use it in my daily life, if you allow?
>>
>>17875160
Be yourself and fuck her hard. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1480143149132.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480143149132.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>>17875201

what? if you're being sarcastic i dont know what point you're trying to make. perhaps im dumb.
>>
>>17875215
im just trying to be funny man. calm down. you are the normal one. i am the annoying one.

see how we autists make up troubling scenarios by ourselves? its all in our head, really
>>
If you practice celibacy and don't let sex influence your life, you'll have a much higher quality of living, and the sex will mean more, and feel better when it happens, and you wont have to worry about forcing it, or regretting it.
>>
File: 1420339600342.png (85KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1420339600342.png
85KB, 500x374px
>>17875224

>I'm just trying to be funny man

so am i desu,
>>
>>17875237
ah. didnt get that. was too focused on my funniness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
>>
File: stop.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
112KB, 208x206px
Stop posting frogs in my thread
I need you guys, my dad didnt teach how to handle ladies
Im sick of being a cuck
>>
File: 529.h352.gif (1MB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
529.h352.gif
1MB, 529x352px
>>17875273
>not enjoying bein a cuck

out
>>
>>17875194
it aint a date until ya rape
>>
Are you certain that these "moments of tension" are more or less sexual tension? If so just make a move on her dude you'll know when the time is right. In bed or on the couch or something she'll probably get close to you, arm around her or whatever and just go with the flow.
>>
>>17875160

just ask her if she's into you. Tell her she's hot. EZ PZ. The more awkward you act the more awkward it'll be. The more casual you act the easier it will be.
>>
>>17875308
Shit tier advice
>>
bumpo
chads, help
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.