[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it inappropriate to get a girl a Christmas present if her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6116.jpg (324KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6116.jpg
324KB, 1280x960px
Is it inappropriate to get a girl a Christmas present if her boyfriend is already uncomfortable with your interactions with her?

Won't I seem like a jerk if she gets me something and I don't get her something in return?
>>
Depends on what's your relationship with her. Generally speaking, if your presence is already creating sparks in their relationship I think you should just leave her alone, you don't want to get involved in this kind of shit.
>>
It's hard to know without details. Just don't get her jewelry.
>>
>>17874978
I was way too close with a girl for a stretch while she was in a 'committed' relationship and as long as you're respectful of the couple I think it's fine. He's going to be jealous but let's face it he's going to be jealous of any guy she so much as looks at, buy her a present but something quirky that won't get confused for you trying to be romantic.
>>
>>17874983
It's pretty ambiguous, really. Bordering on emotial cheating if not already. A few times she's texted me back and forth at like 3 in the morning.
>>
Yeah. Stay away from her.
>>
>>17874978
>Is it inappropriate

yes

/thread
>>
>>17875005
>A few times she's texted me back and forth at like 3 in the morning.
You say it like it means something...
>>
>>17874978
His opinion is irrelevant. If someone gets you a present, you get them a present back. Should I give my married friends no presents because their partner is an angry cuck?

Eventually the guy will either calm down or annoy her enough to break up, but it's none of your business.

>A few times she's texted me back and forth at like 3 in the morning.
So? Sometimes one wants to talk with another person, specifically because they aren't your SO. Or maybe she didn't want to wake him up.

>>17875000
>buy her a present but something quirky that won't get confused for you trying to be romantic.
Only thing to watch for, although for different reasons.
>>
>>17875109
yeah that's just a thing friends do. i wouldn't say that's "emotional cheating".
>>
>>17875113
Yeah. Actually most of the time I text someone is because I see them online in the middle of the night and I worry.
>>
Yes, it's inappropriate. If she gets you something and you didn't, just say you didn't want her to have problems with her bf.
>>
>>17874978
Suppose a guy said to you "I'm not interested in relationships. I just want to get laid a lot." You might not approve, but you'd accept it as a natural enough choice for some people.

So it is only that it is a girl talking that bothers you.

Just as a girl who wanted love would be wise to stay away from that hypothetical guy, your only valid response to this girl is 'I wish you luck, but I'm looking for something else.'
>>
>>17875318
Oops. This somehow got attached to the wrong string. Ignore previous post.
>>
>>17875327
>>17875318
I'm glad you cleared that up, because I was really trying to understand what you were saying, but just couldn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.