[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: vaporwavethingy.png (29KB, 166x228px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwavethingy.png
29KB, 166x228px
ok so im like super broke and i can't afford food so i was thinking i would trade in some games at gamestop. the games i'm going to trade in are pokemon moon and omega ruby (both in good condition with cases) but i don't know how much i'll get. i don't want to sell them on ebay because i need the money quick. so should i trade them in at gamestop?
>>
>>17874976
Bro you're gonna want to play Pokemon in a week, sucking dick on the side is a way better method of making money.

But in all seriousness how is the situation that you're so broke you can't afford ANY food but have two 3DS games, one of which is a new release? I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're terrible with money and if that is the case yes, you should trade them in so you have a reminder of what happens when you don't budget correctly. Ingrain in your head that irresponsibility = losing what you enjoy
>>
>>17875009
the games were gifts bro
>>
>>17875013
Then yes, sell the games and buy half a years worth of ramen
>>
>>17875013
The 3DS too?

Also how is this even a question? If you need money and got some shit to trade in for money, you obviously do it. Just don't expect to get much for them. Gamestop doesn't even use lube.
>>
Sell online as a package deal
Last minute Christmas shoppers will pick it up
More money and you make some kid happy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.