[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poli girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161129_224444.jpg (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161129_224444.jpg
17KB, 360x360px
So I met a girl, very smart, pretty and bisexual.

We liked each other kinda quickly. And she says she likes me. We barely dated yet, just once or twice. Talking with her yesterday I found out that this girl is not ready for a relationship and that her life is, according to her: "Directed and commanded by her sex drive and hormones".

So she wants to have it all, because she really likes to flirt and get sexual experiences. She's a virgin but she has some close experience with almost sex.

I can't wrap my head around that, and I consider myself open minded. Because all of this sounds more like fear of being hurt to me, since she had some bad experiences in the past with serious relationships, maybe she wants to invest little, try to get most of the fun and walk out when something happens.

I'm pretty confused, since she says she likes me but never sexualized me, and this girl is able to go to a party and have oral sex with a guy she met 1 hour ago.

Any thoughts on this? Maybe I should walk away for my own good, or should I give it a try? Keep in mind that i'm virgin as fuck and I don't enjoy sexual stuff or kissing unless there's feelings with it. For me sex without love is just a whim
>>
This is not the type of girl you OP she's a basket case she wants the thrill of being a slut but is still a virgin? That's just a delusional nut job. Stay away there's nothing to be gained here since your interested in romantic attachment.
>>
>>17874793
Yup, maybe we just have different opinions. I was thinking about giving it a try since I have very little sexual experiencie and I consider wrong or negative the fact that sometimes, we humans use other people as fucking objects to please ourselves, and since we are emotional beings, there can't be a "no feelings, just physical" stuff going on.

But at the same time I feel like i'm being close-minded. I don't know, being so firm with my principles of "romantic relationships" gave me some pretty bad experiences, and while I don't regret them at all, I see that all the superficial people have way more fun than me, fucking someone different every week, ignoring deep stuff and feelings and just not giving a fuck about compromise.

Not saying I will start a relationship with this girl, but should I try to get more laid instead getting connected and feeling meaningfull with people?
>>
You want a loyal girl, and this girl will fuck everything she wants, it's simple, you can't be together thanks to that.
>>
>>17874788
Suppose a guy said to you "I'm not interested in relationships. I just want to get laid a lot." You might not approve, but you'd accept it as a natural enough choice for some people.

So it is only that it is a girl talking that bothers you.

Just as a girl who wanted love would be wise to stay away from that hypothetical guy, your only valid response to this girl is 'I wish you luck, but I'm looking for something else.'
>>
>>17875329
I don't care if it's a girl or boy, I always talk about this with all my friends that like to be fucbois, a really close friend gave up after a bad experience with serious relationships and he began the all sex lifestyle.

I know it's a natural choice, not good or bad, if it's mutual then it's all good. I'm basically asking if you recommend me to give it a try, put feelings aside and try a new experience. Also if it's a healthy and "doable" thing or this will do more harm than good in the long run, since I'm not a "dating dude" and while I have sexual needs, I don't always feed them with people. I can keep em for a while and save them for someone or something i'm really into.

I might sound old fashioned, and I don't want to be a close minded person, but I don't want to get in a self-destruction situation
>>
>>17875329
Also i'm really thinking about this because this girl has lots of really good things and I feel very comfortable with her, good empathy. Not saying that his poli bias is a bad trait, just a difference and i'm just wondering if it's worth giving up in some of my principles to try new stuff with her. A big part of her life is commanded by her libido and sexuality, and i tend to deeply think all my affective choices and relationships.
>>
>>17874788
If a guy she met an hour ago is good enough to suck off, but you're not good enough to be seen as sexual, then you're nothing to her but an emotional tampon.

Move on, this idiot has no clue what she wants in a partner, or out of life.
>>
>>17874788
She sounds totally insane. A virgin nymphomaniac.
>>
>>17875991
Lol, how did you came to that conclusion with so little information? I legit want to know.
>>
>>17876436
Because who fucking says their life is commanded by their sex drive and hormones and they have never had sex. This sounds like someone who is damaged.
>>
You're not fuckabke in her books anyway. So even if you did go for it you probably strike out anyway.
>>
>>17876463
>>17876445
Hm, true. I'm going to step out because I was starting to feel stuff for this girl, we went to a concert she really likes and I was planning some dates
Thank you for the advice, I will remain as friends with her, don't want to get hurt.
>>
>>17874788
Not your type man. You sound like a guy looking for a serious relationship and this girl just wants to have sex with lots of people. Different goals and it seems that if you push this, you will be the hurt one at the end. Better to take your distance, too risky m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.