[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me all about pubes and invasive shaving. They say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Dragon Ball_v03_ch032_p043.png (21KB, 312x175px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball_v03_ch032_p043.png
21KB, 312x175px
Please tell me all about pubes and invasive shaving.
They say the moment a young female shaves their legs they will need to keep doing this for the rest of their life, the new hairs are forever dark and noticeable. I live through something like that. The hair line keeps getting lower and lower down the leg, and now if unshaved my briefs can't censor it anymore. All is good but I fucked up and pretty much a shaving junkie at this point. What do?
>>
File: hungry summer bear.jpg (259KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
hungry summer bear.jpg
259KB, 590x395px
One bump.
>>
>They say the moment a young female shaves their legs they will need to keep doing this for the rest of their life, the new hairs are forever dark and noticeable.
Never heard this. Sounds like bullshit.
>>
nah, shaving has no effect on haur growth. you don't alter rhe folicles by getting rid of what's outside the skin. that's simply impossible. the only thing i could imagine is that the hair might get slightly thicker after years of shaving since the body thinks it is adapting to some friction.

what happens is that you cut off the hair's fine end. imagine a needle that someone cur off the tip. ofc it will be more stubbly and appear thicker. but it really isn't. all you need to do is stop shaving and start waxing. it will take a good while till every single hair went trough the process .probably about 7 years to get back to how it was prior to shaving. that's the average lifespan of a hair. after that and with sticking to waxing, you will have only hairs left with fine tips again. but it won't take that long to feel the effect. i can notice it after the first waxing. but to get rid of every hair with a blunt end, that's the time it will need. and remember, everytime you shave, you have to start from scratch.
>>
>>17874877
From mom's and cousin's experience. They are natural blondes (light brown). Usual body hair is golden white. Leg hair after shaving becomes pube-like.
>>
>>17874738
Your body hair naturaly comes in more as you age. Shaving didn't make your hair thicker.
>>
File: dubsman.jpg (258KB, 557x544px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman.jpg
258KB, 557x544px
>>17874904
>waxing
Feels like I'm in the world of pain but thank you very much for explanation!
>>
>>17874907
I used to have blonde hair but it turned into a light brown over the years. My leg hair is still blonde though so I never shave it.
>>
>>17874919
it hurts the first few rips. but nothing you can't survive. then your body sends out painkillers and you barely feel anything. the more frequent you do it, the less painfull it becomes. and your hairgrowth will decrease anyways since you destroy a few folicles in the process
>>
>>17874915
this
>>
File: Terminator2_576Pyxurz.jpg (134KB, 1600x979px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator2_576Pyxurz.jpg
134KB, 1600x979px
>>17874921
wish I was this smart
>>
Guys notice hairs of any type. Short, blonde, doesn't matter.
Beauty standards changed and shaving equipment is cheap. Being half-chimp is no longer socially acceptable.
If taking 30 minutes out of your week to shave is such a hassle on your oh so important life then save up and get lasered.
>>
File: wooo.png (248KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
wooo.png
248KB, 441x333px
>>17874924
Good.
Thanks for the thread and help, anons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.