[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself for being so submissive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1482216027424.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482216027424.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
Hate myself a lot. Mostly image issues. Always felt that I wouldn't turn out as I did. Instead I'm a fucking submissive, and gay.

Whenever I have sex I always feel degraded or weird afterward.

Wish I wasn't gay sometimes too.

What's wrong with me? Do I need therapy?
>>
>>17874268

nope. some acceptance might help.

im a switch. i like being submissive sometimes, and dominant other times. im never really in the middle anymore. always extremes.

they say that the subs are actually the dominant ones, cuz they are the ones setting the rules for what doms are allowed to do to them. its an itneresting idea.

all that being said, its sex. sex doesn't define the rest of your life. people act like were supposed to be the flat personalities you see in TV but were so much more complex than that. ESPECIALLY gays in my experience. we had an extra layer of trying to figure out how to fit in, and as such i think we developed more personas than straight men.

we can go from dominant successful business man, to carefree child like youth in an hour. at least i can.

we can text a guy demanding he meet us for dinner and a fuck, at this precise time, and then the next day block a guy cuz he wasn't man enough to do THAT to you.

we'd eed to know more about you and your iamge and whatnot to help
>>
>>17874278

never envisioned my life like this.

feel pretty guilty after being fucked like a girl too.
>>
>>17874385
Why the guilt, anon?
>>
>>17874929

feel used, less of a man
>>
>>17875175
I feel i'm on that path, and i have felt the same as you even degraded.
>>
>>17875175
>>17875617

you get off on degradation so how submissive can you really be if you are actively seeking this sort of thing out?

its like i said above, in reality you're the dom cuz you're controlling what is allowed and what is allowed, you're making people do degrading shit to you.

at the end of the day its just sex. sex is not your life.
>>
>>17874268
just fuck the guy in the ass
>>
>>17874268
Share your your contacts slut. I'm gonna facefuck you and come down your throat, bitch!
>>
>>17875634

i guess

>>17876087

','
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.