[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my parents do this shit? psychology analysis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: parents.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
parents.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Both my mother and father get rid of things and ideals that are dear to me. Inflicting emotional pain is my mother's favorite thing to do. Growing up she brain washed me to think that just by her stepping outside and my father going out, they were risking their lives in a very dangerous world. They'd come back and bitch about how evil and nasty everyone one (newsflash: i have serious trust issues with anyone now and I am borderline paranoid).

But this one particular habit boggles my mind. I got a cat once, my mother told my maid to throw it out. I looked for a week and did not find it, then eventually I overheard her laughing about it to a friend years later.

I like a girl? she calls her up and tells her I am crazy, never to see me again. If I buy something, she instantly picks on it. If I am happy, she brings up the fact how my father is out working in the snow and it's so late and dangerous (knowing such feelings hurt me - they used to but now I don't give a shit about their well being).

This one takes the cake though. Told my mother I had my class notes in a plastic bag in our closet in the lounge - not to throw it out (two days ago). She keeps asking me if she should throw it out because it's taking up space, I said no.

This morning I woke up and the bag was gone. I go to bathroom and my fuckface father in a monotone voice tells me he threw the bag out and the bag was heavy and not to worry about throwing it out myself.

What the fuck? I wanted to break everything in the house. I rushed at my mother wanting to punch her fucking face in. But I just kept it in and came back to my room, here I am studying for my final without my notes.

These people did this shit to me my entire life, I just don't understand why. They refuse to let me have a moment of peace or sense of trust in my surrounding.
>>
>>17874204
Why didn't you put your notes in your room? Especially since you know how she is
>>
>>17874210
Google Eric Berne for the real answer
>>17874204
Just move out and cut contact. They're sadists and enjoy your suffering. It sucks to accept that, but no heartfelt plea will ever change them. They get enjoyment out of this. Also are you guys Jewish? I get that vibe for some reason.
>>
>>17874225
Yes my mother is a hisaidic jew.
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>17874238
Every time.
>>
>>17874238
God damn my Jew-dar is getting so powerful. I don't even need to see or hear the jew to name it.
>>
Easy
Move out and never speak to them again
Say no when they beg you too
It will feel sooo good
They will never realize why you are doing it because they have no self awareness

Stupid idiots
>>
>>17874204
>my mother told my maid to throw it out.

You have your own personal maid? Then you should be able to afford moving out.
>>
>>17874204
Dude you have to leave that house and you need to cut ties from those people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.