[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I almost inappropriately touched someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2YqKOTz.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229KB, 1200x807px
While at work, packaging boxes, a lady on a raised platform handed me a box. As I grabbed it, I noticed my hands were at level with her crotch. (Mind you during this whole ordeal I felt no arousal)
Then a thought in my mind came in the quick time frame as I was grabbing the box "hey lemme grab under the box and touch the crotch at the same time", but then I thought, "WTF AM I DOING"!!!" And turned and froze. The lady was confused but carried on. I Spent The rest of this night Guilty, Even though I wasnt aroused. My girlfriend was sexually harassed before and I had to stop the perpetrators, but now I feel no different from them. I hate perverts. I don't wanna be like trump. I'm currently considering suicide. I let my anxious thoughts run wild and it's time to put a stop to it. Please don't consider me a monster or asshole
>>
Holy shit chill out...
>>
>>17874041
WELP WATCH THOSE HANDS BUSTER !!!

this is a common problem at mixed work environments - be careful where you stand how you move etc if you're close to femmes
>>
>>17874062
Thank you anon. I thought I was being overly paranoid but I guess not. I always make sure to stay 3 feet away from a woman on the train to manhattan, even if it means bending the fuck outta myself. I ain't risking accidental touches
>>17874061
Sorry it's just that the thought in my head scared me
>>
>>17874041
Don't do it again, it was an accident
>>
>>17874070
I didn't touch it but the impulse thought crossed my mind and I got scared of it
>>
>>17874074
It happens all the time. I recall back when I was in first grade I had the strong urge almost daily to stand up in music class and start running around like a madman in class

Never did anything of the sort, but I always thought about it. You're fine and overreacting
>>
File: goodoledays.png (48KB, 171x178px) Image search: [Google]
goodoledays.png
48KB, 171x178px
sage

Posted from my iPhone 6S.
>>
>>17874427
Nigga the thread was ready past page 5
>>
>>17874041
Man we all have invasive thoughts that are way worse than that, ever look over a tall ledge and think "I could jump off this right now if I wanted to" the important thing is that they're just thoughts, as long as you don't act on them you've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>17874041
"Almost" only counts in pitching horseshoes
>>
>>17875342
Wut
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.