[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Account to Get an Ex Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: Stress.jpg (17KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stress.jpg
17KB, 350x240px
I'm really confused. I'm hard in love with my ex, things just didn't go right cause I went through some shit but I realized I wanted to spend my life with her and she DID with me, but I fucked it up. I've been talking to a friend of hers and like she suggested a lot of useful information on it, and we thing she's just going through some shit and really inside still loves me but she suggested making a fake account on another site and talking to her. Like, two ways, just talking to her and helping with her feelings without letting her know its me, or if she fell in love with me again and then I revealed myself (which I think might backfire, or really confuse her) idk what to do, I KNOW I could have her fall in love again, or maybe just talking to her would be good. Starting as a friend. Idk. Help guys. It could be fine or not. I thought it was kind of deceptive and wrong, and thought about how mad she'd MAYBE be. Or if i found out shit I never wanted to know.
>>
>>17873803
Forgot to say
>inb4 move on
>>
>>17873803
Don't fake an account. Be a man talk to her over the phone or in person. Make it mutual though. Don't force it.
>>
File: 1480889758221.jpg (43KB, 732x498px) Image search: [Google]
1480889758221.jpg
43KB, 732x498px
>>17873803
>>17873812

Move on, weirdo.
>>
>>17873845
Well that's the issue she is pretty stubborn, when I bring it up she doesn't want to talk or see me. I knew we had communication issues. But I also know that when we are together she and I have amazing times, even after we were broken up we had the best times in the world and she laughed a lot and smiled. Like real shit too, not fake. Multiple people think a part of her still loves me and she's really confused. idk... this is the one I'm not gonna get over guys.
>>
>>17873854
Plz Anon.
>>
>>17873855

>ex gf doesnt want to talk to me?

>should i trick her into talking to me?

yup. theres no way this stupid plan could go horribly wrong...
>>
>>17873862
Oh no trust me i KNOW it could go VERY wrong. It's not that she DOESN'T talk to me, but she's reserved because it's me and she's hurt. She's not as open.
>>
>>17873803
uhh... sucks that you got roped in by the friend... now you are entertaining the shit out of both of them..

walk away. obviously someone already did, but forgot to say to your face "please gtfo of my life forever stop talking to my friends"

because girls don't ever want to say no to a lonely emotional guy who will send fifty texts in a day, while they are on a date with another guy they are doing the exact same thing to in a week before moving away.

;)
>>
>>17873803
I had an ex make a fake account to talk to me again. We talked for a week or two and he used the information he knew about me to make conversation that he knew that I would like. He played me like a fiddle. He hid all of the parts of himself that I had problems with and he acted in the way he knew I liked. I fell for the "new guy" and was really excited to meet him.
I scream-sobbed when he revealed himself. I never felt so betrayed, so violated. It made my skin crawl. I was devastated, horrified, and furious.

He has made me paranoid about talking to anyone online. I don't really feel as safe as I did before. This was a year and a half ago and I still feel sick when I think about it.

AMA about how fucking awful it was so that I can convince you to NEVER do something so FUCKING STUPID.
>>
>>17873869
I don't think they would do that to me. That would be so beyond fucked up. Also,

>because girls don't ever want to say no to a lonely emotional guy who will send fifty texts in a day, while they are on a date with another guy they are doing the exact same thing to in a week before moving away.

what?

>>17873873
I mean that's fucking terrible. That's why I don't think I would reveal myself, instead push her back towards me... I bet it destroyed him too though. You did fall in love with him again so..
>>
>>17873873
I've changed a lot too, the issue they wont let me show them.
>>
>>17873873
Also I spent two days telling him how bad of an idea it was, because I was so scared of him making ANOTHER new account if I ghosted him. I can probably remember some of my points that I made.

The biggest is this: She is not opening herself up to talking to you because she DOESN'T want to fix this. Your relationship is fucked. You can never go back to what once was.

>>17873883
>I mean that's fucking terrible. That's why I don't think I would reveal myself, instead push her back towards me...
And just lie? Establish your relationship on a lie? What happens when she finds out>
>I bet it destroyed him too though. You did fall in love with him again so..
I fell for a falsified version of him. I was impressed with this "stranger" because I saw someone who knew how to talk to me, who knew what I liked. But of course someone who I knew so well would know how to talk to me. It was impressive in the way that I would be impressed if someone I just met remembered my birthday. I am not impressed if my boyfriend remembers my birthday, because he has had time to memorize it.

Normally when you first meet someone, there is some awkward conversation in order to establish common ground. You have to figure out the things that the other person does and doesn't like.

This "new guy" skipped that part. He ignored the conversational topics that he already knew that I didn't care about. He dove right in to the conversations that he knew I was passionate about. He let me retell the stories that he knew that I loved to tell.

He told me how much he liked the things that I liked. Normally when someone lists things they like, they will have things that I do not like. He left out the things that I didn't like. So all I saw was someone with eerily compatible interests. It thrilled me.

But it was a lie. That person that he acted as, it was not him. He left out his insecurities. He left out his flaws.
>>
>>17873909
>>17873883
He told me that he would change himself into the person that I wanted.
But I knew what horrors hid in his depths. I could never change what I knew. I knew what he was capable of. I couldn't forgive him for that. I never wanted to look at his face again.
He could make himself into a fake, but that's all he would be. A fake. I wouldn't trust him to keep it up.
>>17873906
GOOD JESUS, please tell me that you didn't break up a year and a half ago? You aren't him, are you?
>>
>>17873906
This is the biggest issue that we fought so hard in the two days of me cutting him off.
I told him a story about reconnecting with an old friend who had wronged me. I had watched her change from afar and I forgave her.

He said to me that he had changed, that he had learned so much from our break up.

But the thing is, my friend had FIVE YEARS to change. She changed for HERSELF. She changed her entire life around because she was alienating everyone around her, and ruining her own sanity.

It wouldn't have worked if she had tried to change herself for an individual. She changed herself to save her own life.

She had five years to work on herself. The couple of weeks that my ex had was LAUGHABLE in comparison. It doesn't TAKE a couple weeks to make those kind of changes. When you change yourself, is it not a simple order of events. You learn a lesson, you take a couple steps forward. You fall back, you make a mistake, you fall in to old comfortable bad habits. You remember why you wanted to change those bad habits. You move forward. You try again.

It's a push and pull that takes years. YEARS, anon. Have you been single for years, anon? Have you been to therapy? Have you done the work? Have you made the realizations over and over and over again, having to fall back to rock bottom and relearn the steps to get back out? Because you have to learn the footholds. Each time you stand back up, you remember how. But you have to keep falling down and keep standing up. You don't fall down once and stand up and be fine for the rest of your life.

It doesn't work like that!

These things take TIME.
>>
If it's really important to you, cash out on 'How to text your ex back' by Michael Fiore

>or get a torrent

Fake account must be the single worst idea I've heard for getting an ex to open up
>>
>>17873909
I don't want to go back. I want to move past it, and make new, and I know we could. I know she would love me. I know what i did was wrong, I know what was wrong, I've told her I'm sorry.

>>17873918
I don't think I'm him lol. It wasn't that long ago. What's your name? Plus i've never made a fake account before. The relationship wouldn't be based on a lie because I'd tell the truth, but from another perspective like if she talked about me I'd say "maybe he feels this way now" which would be true.

I don't know what he did, I know what I didn't wasn't that bad, I know I've changed a lot as a person to better myself, i'm working on myself, and i want her to see, sure he jumped to the shit you liked, but what if he liked hearing it, he loved everything you loved enough to remember, and then show you. Sure you know a lot about him, but you do things together to make new times and discover even more. New people are cool yeah, but it's finding someone who will change for you and discover new things WITH you that is nice. Idk i'm fucked up, I'm in love, and after this one, I am not going to go for another relationship. If she doesn't come back i'll die a lonely old man of my own accord. I know I can get someone else, but I don't want them. I know I could get her too, but she doesn't want me. Just end my life.
>>
>>17873932
I know things take time, my change started happening while we were together. And it was really fucking nice, i started to change my whole attitude. Because I was mean and I started to see my wrong and develop, I've gone to doctors, gotten medication, fought for years in my own head about myself, my views on life have formed for a long time. I did it for me, but I want to be in her life too, and help her, and love her, and have us both be happy. I know they take time. Sometimes to be fair to your ex though, one massive traumatic event can make you realize how fucked up what you were doing was, and a breakup from someone you love can do that.
>>
>>17873935
Please, please, please. I beg you. I am literally crying and begging you here, anon.

Get yourself to a therapist. Tell them your idea.

Please. Please please please please.

My ex never did anything bad to me before this. He wasn't abusive. He wasn't even an asshole. We had a lot of good times, but we had our differences, and I didn't want to be with him any more.

I was not horrified to find out it was him because I was horrified at the prospect of talking to him again. There probably are contexts that I would have talked to him again on my own accord.

I was horrified because I could not believe that he thought that this fake account deal was okay. This was so so so not okay.

You are just like him, anon. You scare me how much you think like him. I spent 48 hours convincing him how devastating his actions were to my psyche. I don't really know if I convinced him enough to sympathize, just enough to never do it again. Are you going to ask me to do that again?
>>17873946
How long have you been broken up? How long have you been seeing the doctors? How long have you been on medication?

Yes. I hope that the experience of our break up made my ex a better person and he could go off and live his own happy life.

But I needed to live my own life. I need to live my own life on my own and without him and everything he is going through.

I couldn't be with him any more. I didn't want to be with him any more. I know that we had happy times in the past, and even if we could have happy times again, I don't WANT that. I don't want any relationship with him. I don't want to look at his face.

You are being selfish. You are being very selfish.

Why can't you let her live without you? She deserves to move on. She deserves to find happiness. Do not force her back into your definition of okay. Let her heal. Let her find herself. You have no right to drag her back into your whirlwind. She deserves to live for herself. Don't do this to her. Please don't do this to her.
>>
Completely illogical. If you can contact her through normal means just apologize solemnly and tell her you would love to be on speaking terms with her again. Say nothing more, maybe she comes around later, maybe she wont. Go live life and understand that you won't be more than an option to her for a very long time. Btw your friend now has juice on you and can snitch to this girl just for shits and giggles, no bueno.
>>
>>17873976
Calm don't I don't think it's you. And if it is... I'm sorry. My name is James, so there you go if it is me. I JUST got medication.I'm not even taking it yet because I am scared of the side effects. Have been broken up some months now. I want to change for me, and then show her. I want her to heal and find herself. I'm not trying to drag her down... she can do things on her own, just at the end of the day I want her to be able to say I Love You to me. I want her to be happy. I want both of us to. I'm not trying to hurt anybody. There is nothing wrong with me loving somebody and wanting to see them be happy, and be in their life. Really can you tell me there is? I care about this person. I am being selfish, yeah. But she hurts me too. But if I did let her go, and never recovered, wouldn't it be selfish of her in a weird way to let me suffer? I've seen people breakup and then get back together, and get married. It's hard to not have that. There is so much to say I just can't spit it all out the right way. I love her, I love her family, her in my life, me making her smile, her making me smile, doing things together. Her telling me about things she did by herself. Just living life as people around one another.
Please don't cry. Anon. I'm sorry.

>>17873979
Good maybe they'll snitch. Maybe they already have. I've contacted her and tried to be pretty normal.
>>
>>17874010
>There is nothing wrong with me loving somebody and wanting to see them be happy, and be in their life. Really can you tell me there is?
YES, I can say it's selfish to ask someone to be in your life when they don't want to be. She has her own life to live.
>But if I did let her go, and never recovered, wouldn't it be selfish of her in a weird way to let me suffer?
NO, it is not selfish to let you suffer. It is NOT her responsibility to save you. Your own life is your own responsibility. Even if you kill yourself over her, that is your own decision and I will vehemently say that she has no responsibility in the matter. You cannot ask that of her.

>I want to change for me, and then show her.
Good. Expect it to take 2-3 years, minimum.

This is rather taxing for me to relive, so I'm leaving this here. I need to take care of myself. It's something I've had to learn. I wanted so hard for my ex to recover, that I put all of myself into helping him. I didn't have anything left for myself. I didn't care about myself. My own happiness was a side show to making him better.

It's been a long road for me to learn how to take care of myself. It's been a year and a half, and I'm doing a lot better. But I'm still not done. I still have work to do, lessons to learn and relearn, and wounds to heal. It will probably take your exgirlfriend time to find herself too.

Heed my words: leave her alone.

Good bye, Anon.
>>
>>17874057
I'm trying. I just want to die in my sleep. There is nothing I can do. And nothing that will make this go away from my head. I'll move on and do stuff, maybe have sex with other people, get a nice job, finish great things, but that hole will always be there.

>2-3 years.
Great. Kill me.

I know you're on the OTHER side of things, but this is literal torture for the other side too. Even when i try to do other things, and move on so SHE can live her life, so I can be happy. It's torture, so understand how bad it is for the other side to. Being in love is torture, to not be loved is far worse.
>>
>>17874072
Hi just joining the conversation now.
I think that it is a bad idea to make fake account for sure, but what I think all.of these posts are missing, is that HER FRIEND recommended it. That to me, sounds like her friend must know that your ex still has feelings for you, and she may even be hinting at something a strange as "I wish I could talk to a 'new' him."
But overall, it is a bad idea.

If this girl is the one, then give it time, talk to her in maybe six months. Work on yourself even more, and maybe accept that although this person feels like the one, many others could too.
>>
>>17874124
I'm not gonna do the account thing, cause that can fuck it up for REAL. I plan on getting a new job, making music and working on my book. I have bad depression but don't wanna do meds. So I'll try working on myself harder, maybe she'll come around, gonna try stopping the contact a lot. If anyone has any BETTER advice on getting back with an ex, stories, please share.
>>
>>17874124
>what I think all.of these posts are missing, is that HER FRIEND recommended it.
I ignored that because I think her friend is being naive and perhaps drama mongering.
>>
Hi OP,

tl;dr - My ex fiance of 6 years broke up with me 7 months ago. She left the country, decided not to come back and find someone else.

I felt everything you have felt and more, but I realised that by trying to keep her in my life, I would be hurting both of us. I could have dwelled on the injustice, on the what-ifs and the ways to fix it, but it was beyond fixing.

You are your own priority now. It may not feel like it, but it is a good place to be.

You said being in love is torture and not being in love is worse. In my experience, it's the other way round so realise that you are at a very important crossroads now where you can make the choice to put that hurt and pain into something beneficial for you.

My advice: cut contact and think what can you do for you here on out. Ultimately, you are in grief over a lost relationship, and it's HARD. It's HAAARD as fuck.

But you got this. You can continue living free from the noise your heart makes until you are in a better, more well-formed place in life. Focus on you. Progress your life for you.
>>
>>17873909
Life pro tip, all people have pros and cons. Get over you'reself you silly she-autist
>>
>>17874208
this, it's accepting and moving past them.
>>
>>17873976
shit bitch you're obsessed
>>
>>17874208
Can't disagree here, she was taking it way too personally and literally having a breakdown thinking OP was her ex.

>>17874148
This is the best advice you're going to get in this thread OP
>>
>>17874227
Yeah, op here, she seemed like something fucked up really happened for her to be freaking like that, like she still had something going on. I'm gonna try, to work on shit in my life ig.
>>
Relationships end. I know people assume you should push through and repair the problem like in rom coms, but they lied to you. Most relationships end, and most of the time, people don't date their exes. When they do, they just end up in an on and off again hellhole almost all the time.

If she wanted to talk to you, she would. The fake account bullshit is sociopath behaviour. Leave her alone. She's gone.
>>
>>17874249
Yeah... thanks.
>>
>>17874230
Honestly I bet that girl is craaaaazy and made up/sincerely believes ~50% of her little story. Her ex dude probably moved on for good a while ago.
>>
>>17874254
Sounded like she was blowing it out of proportion.
>>
>>17874251

Just being honest with you. Honesty is more caring than white lies. She's never coming back. They almost never do, and when they do, it's never the same.
>>
>>17874260
I don't want it to be the same lol. I know the reality of it man, but, hope, and it doesn't mean she won't. But idk, I understand what is more likely.
>>
>>17873803
Make the fake account. Talk about past experiences at some point. Make sure your profile pics are of a total chad with ripped abs and very cool.

Talk to her and become a friend quickly, make sure to ask questions that force her to bring you up and give her positive advice on your behalf. Don't be obvious though and ask her things and then act/say things like you know exactly what's up.

If this fails... Then get personal and close like you should be anyway and then, treat her like absolute shit. Criticize her actions, make fun of her maturity, call her desperate/immature/incapable of developing feelings for... And she will go running back to you after suffering a huge hit to her ego.
>>
>>17874265

No amount of working on yourself ever brings anyone back. Once you've entered an argumentative cycle, if you drop your defenses to work on yourself and try to fix things, they will think you're trying to make them look bad in comparison to you out of spite.

Trust me, this rabbit hole isn't worth going down, and it will destroy you if you let it.
>>
>>17874279
We never really argued to be honest. We've had really good times. It's already destroying me to fuck. It's been really really bad.
>>
>>17874287

If you didn't have problems, she'd still be with you.

She's gone. She's not coming back. They don't come back. Move on.
>>
>>17874303
Lol I've seen people go back and be happy. It's not like it never happens the way you guys say.
>>
>>17874309

Fine. Be deluded. At least I don't have to have you message me every 5 days about your woe over this girl like my irl friends.

Eventually you'll grow the fuck up and take her of her pedestal
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.