[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know some of you are feeling down, tell me the reason, lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_14809282427151137.jpg (142KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14809282427151137.jpg
142KB, 480x480px
I know some of you are feeling down, tell me the reason, lets support eachother

One of the reason i feel down is that whenever i am around other people i am extremely social, i talk, have fun, drink, ans always get invited to a party first, most of them like my cheery spirit and i have a huge amount of friends etc, but whenever i am at home with no human contact for more than 3-4 hours i go full depressive and suicidal. Is this normal?
>>
no this isn't normal.

and why i'm depressed? I keep getting used and it's easy for me to get used. oh and fuck that "but you're just a woman" bs. like, no mother fuckers, i'm too god damn trust worthy of the wrong ppl and i'm sure it's from my brain chemistry and i'm sure if i was a dude i'd be the same way. i'm called andrew jr for a reason. named after my dad, for a reason.
>>
>>17873773
Ik, i am also a good guy and a lot of people use me too for dirty work, since i cannot reject if someone needs help or anything
>>
>>17873780
ouch that's a bummer. recently i've been stolen from. surprised i got my bag back. but oh well. but umm... had a "friend" who kept taking from me too, had to pay the tab on a chinese take out even tho she called the cops on me cause she thought when i said "the restaurant is holding me hostage" it was literal cause her dumbass was supposed to pay the tab but i did it for her and my family saved me and came through and did it with my money and picked me up. and ugh. shit's been rough.
>>
I don't know what I am going to do with my life, no plans. (Besided moving but I can't with no money)

I don't have a lot of hobbies, and the ones that I do have I can never do here. I don't have any skills, or talents. No real motivation.

I only talk to a few people now (Even though I know a lot of people and am cool with them)
I have slowly started to realize how fucking shit and untrustful people are.

I am skinny, and have a fucked up mouth.

I don't even know what I am going to do guys.. Not even depressed or sad or anything.

Fuck...
>>
File: IMG_2312.png (19KB, 392x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.png
19KB, 392x391px
>>17873750
Sounds like an extreme case of being an extrovert. I can’t say I know how you feel exactly OP, but maybe someone else here does.

My issue is that I can’t find a girlfriend. I’m only attracted to Asian women, and my area is severly lacking. I met a woman recently who was great, but she rejected me because I was too young for her. Tried tinder/dating sites too, but all the people I match with are landwhales.
>>
I feel so lost in life fellow anon. I want a job where i can be happpy doing.
I hate the places ive worked and im tried of hard labor i try going for things im i trested in but im shut down my family. I want to get out of the house and make money i stay indoors all day and it adds to my depression but i cant go nowhere i have literally o ly 35 dollars thats actually mine not haveing a job add to my insecurities. But i dont to work at a place where im un happy
>>
I always feel like a wallflower. Even in spite of my being confident in the most appealing way, people just don't seem to care about me. But then the thing that hurts the most is that they show the time of day to others, as if they're worth more. I mean, take some time to get to know me people? I can't take it any longer. It's just frustrating when I just try so hard to put on such a nice persona, almost genuine, when deep down I'm super bitter, but I keep the conversation fun and light hearted. People laugh. But then I'm just tossed aside and put onto the back burner.

Shit hurts.
>>
>>17873773
>i'm too god damn trust worthy of the wrong ppl
Only when you're ovulating and want chad.
>>
>>17874314
Move to a different country or city. I have a pretty strong case of yellow fever as well. I've just had better experiences with Asian women -- we seem to understand each other better.
>>
she doesn't like me
>>
>>17873937
Anybody? :(
>>
>>17873750

it happens. most people are too simplistic to see beyond the moment.

think about some of your ex's. when you were with them you thought it was the most eternal and powerful love that could ever exist. now you look back at most and think you never actually loved them at all.

this is no different. when you're with friends you have fun, so you assume that this is truth. that you always have fun and your friends are great friends and you have a happy life.

then when you go a few hours without that stimulation you miss them and dramatize it, you need to feel awful. so you convince yourself you're depressed and that all that being happy stuff was just an act you put on for other peoples benefits.

lets you be a tragic hero and oh so noble all at once.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.