[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: won't get political.jpg (13KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
won't get political.jpg
13KB, 293x416px
How much dark comedy is acceptable? I'm one of those people who likes to hear dark jokes as soon as possible after a tragic event. I've saved about 15 of these memes about the ambassador who just got shot. Obviously I wouldn't joke about it in real life, and I never do anything autistic like post 9/11 jokes on Facebook, but whenever something bad happens, I come here to find memes. I like laughing.

When that Christina Grimme got shot I came here. I don't think I'm a sociopath, a person that young getting murdered made me sad, but I don't want to stay sad. I came here and laughed at some of the jokes that were made on /b/ and /r9k/, and I think that's okay because it helps me deal with tragic events and it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Right?
>>
>>17873731
lol'd

normies will freak out occasionally though
>>
>>17873731
I get you. People want to seem all compassionate and like they give a fuck. Most don't. Its the same people that will come out of the woodwork and fake feeling remorse for some celebrity or some shit. I can't deal with all these fake people.
>>
>>17873731
I'd like to know too because I don't see anything wrong with you, in fact I'd like to have more friends like you or be in a relationship with someone who has the same dark sense of humor.
>>
I mean desu the memes are hilarious. It's not like we can do anything about it. We either mope or get something funny out of it, plus these kind of memes generally make fun of the bad guy not the victims so it's w/e.
>>
File: 1477876735108.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477876735108.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
>>17873731

There's a fine line between having a specific coping mechanism and being an edgy faggot.

Be aware of this line and make your best efforts not to cross it.
>>
File: freddy.jpg (266KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
266KB, 733x1000px
>>17873814
That's how I feel. I think some of these pictures are objectively hilarious, but like I said, I'd never share them with my friends.
>>
>>17873731

It's not a bad thing.

I know it's a really common thing to say but laughter really is the best medicine. It's respectful to feel sad when people die or something along those lines, and non-sociopaths do, but a lot don't seem to understand that what people say isn't always what they feel, and most of the time in our cases, it's the exact opposite.

>I don't want to stay sad
That's all you need to have in mind in order to know it's okay. The truth is, you are sad about it, but you also know that being depressed and sad and feeling like shit all the time has never done anybody any good. It may be dark to laugh in light of someone's death or some other shit like that, but at the end of the day, it's objectively better to have that relief, because you know how you really feel.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.