[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell do i text a girl without making it boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1481181397271.jpg (358KB, 716x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1481181397271.jpg
358KB, 716x1027px
What the hell do i text a girl without making it boring
>>
Depends on the girl, the app, whether you know her, or just matched - and what she got on her profile, and what you're looking for, what time of day it is, and what time of day you matched.

I usually come up with a comment or question that isn't too typical.
>>
>>17873569
Know her from one of my classes but barely know her. I feel like "hey whats up" is too boring
>>
>>17873575
It is.

More context please
>>
>>17873584
well im pretty autistic when it comes to girls lol. Anyways she was in one of my classes and ive only talked to her like once or twice. Asked for her number last day of class and she gave it to me. Shes seems like a quiet shy girl type.
>>
>>17873575

>i feel like a greeting is too boring

anon, there isn't going to be any thing you can open with that is interesting without seeming like 'lul so randumb xD' pick up nonsense.

'whatsup' isn't boring. its what happens next thats boring.

if she says
>nm u?

you need to respond revealing something interesting about you

>not much, just editing a video

is my usual response. im usually not editing a video when i say that but its something i do often enough that i can talk about it and know what im talking about.

if thats interesting to her she'll have follow up questions but as a general rule the girls either interested in YOU or not. if shes interested in you she wont just say 'nm u?' unless shes legitimately busy. if shes really into you she'll do her best to sound enthused and respond to what you drop.

as a general rule, she already knows if shes into you, and saying something without 'making it boring' isn't going to change it.
>>
>>17873603
Half right.

This is what most young guys don't get - if she's not already into you, it's only because she can't see the future, so just do and say the things what will make her like you.

Good job on the editing video thing though.
I paint a lot, so I tend to mention my studio early on.

If it was a long time since you got her number, you could ask her if you remember who it belongs to right.

>hey, this is [girl from class] right? Just going through my numbers to see if I remember who they all belong to.

>her response, doesn't have to be enthused

>right, cool. How are you btw? Going anywhere for the holidays?

and you'll be having a conversation.
I did this very thing on a girl I met six weeks ago, and only breifly talked to. Friend requested her on facebook, as she popped up in the suggested friends section. She accepted, and the first thing I wrote her was asking if she indeed was the girl I met that one time. I've already planted the idea of meeting after new years, without really asking her out, just telling her she should show me her work at some point (she's also an artist)
>>
>>17873603
>>17873638

Thanks senpaitachi il make sure to do the mentioned advice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.