[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 18 and i'm getting bald What should i do ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: CdzlxgZUUAA7K_p.jpg (53KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
CdzlxgZUUAA7K_p.jpg
53KB, 600x647px
i'm 18 and i'm getting bald
What should i do ?
>>
>>17873536
Post your hairline? I'm 18 as well, have been getting worried that I might already be balding at this age. Turns out it's just my hairline maturing, feel kinda relieved but still not 100% sure.
>>
>>17873536
Stop it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-15-53-14.png (306KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-15-53-14.png
306KB, 480x800px
>>17873589
my hairline is not that bad butt the top of my head looks like this
>>
>>17873608
Ooh I don't know man, go to those balding forums or whatever, that's what assured me that I wasn't balding. That being said though, your hair looks really fucking thin. So you might be balding, that sucks man. Good luck with that, it's such an unfair thing to happen to anybody.
>>
Buzz cut, apply hair oil to growing hair every other day. New hairs usually stop growing and become weak leaving existing hair visible. Genetics and nourishment also plays an important role make sure you get all of your daily vitamens or change bad diet.
>>
>>17873635
My uncles and grandfather from mom's part are all balds so this is so fucking bad
What kind of oil can i use ?
>>
>>17873653
If it runs in the family its likely it will affect you too, still preventable. Look for coconut hair oil any brand does not matter, also if you can get your hands on pills with biotine it promotes hair growth although thats optional. You can also accumilate biotine production by eating certain vegies. Reduce the usage of shampooing hair to once or twice a weak because it damages your hair folicles. I have no other advice in regards to this i would say do with hair oil and eat healthy. Try to become stress free.
>>
>>17873674
I'm so fucking desperate with this shit
it has to be HAIR oil specific ?
>>
>>17873695
pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil both suppress the conversion of testosterone to DHT on the places you rub it. Localized DHT is the main factor in male hair loss.
also, mix peppermint oil in to increase circulation and massage your neck and head etc. Fix your posture, make sure each side is the same length as the other.
It's good to get enough nutrition as well but don't forget that it doesn't matter if those supplies can't actually get to the target zone so circulation is key for ensuring the proper nutrients actually get to your head along with flushing out anything that may suppress growth, such as DHT.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.