[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to a bar on my own y/n ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>bored as fuck rn inboxing everyone and chatting on fb
>feels ugly
>takes shower
>feels better for a while then feels bad again
>puts on nice clothes and makeup and feels good again
>tells about it to friend
>friend says go to a bar on your own and flirt
>now im considering it but ive never done it ???

tips ??
>>
>>17873478
I would like to know this also but I am a 22 male, idk how weird i'd be to go to a bar to flirt with girls when i've never done it before.
>>
Just go. Take a book with you. You will be having conversations.

I'm a guy, and I go out drinking alone all the time. I usually bring drawing equiptment with me, and just doodle and write down stuff I want to work on. More often than not, I'll end up talking to people.
>>
>>17873492
How old are you?
I dont want to come off as weird..... im so scared I will.......
>>
>>17873507
I'm 32, but the people I meet out range from 22-40

It's not weird, people have been doing this for hundreds of years.
>>
>>17873545
I meet older people as well, but usually women in their forties and above don't go to the same pubs I do.

How old are you, and which country are you from?
>>
>>17873492
Oh god don't be that bitch Op

Just go there and have some fun and if nothing happens you got to chill in a bar for a couple hours.

Don't pretend to do some stupid shit that everyone can see through.
>>
>>17873545
im 21 from montreal
>>
>>17873550
oops i meant to reply to you
>>
>>17873562
Except I'm a professional artists, been seeling my work for 14 years, and I tutor people for money.
I wasn't encouraging OP to do anything she's not good at, you asshat
>>
>>17873675
I love arts. I'm into arts. I'm actually always doodling, going to a bar and draw would actually be something I'd see myself doing
>>
>>17873623
All Canadians I've met are pretty jovial people. I can't imagine how this is going to be a problem.

Sincerely, Norway
>>
File: Shane_Carruth.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Shane_Carruth.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>>17873675
>>17873679
Oh god...time for round 2 of hamburger casserole
>>
>>17873679
There you go.

Be prepared for comments. People are generally interested in watching people do their art, and as a bonus they have an immediate respect for people that are good at it. Sometimes I just leave some pencils and my moleskine out, without actually drawing anything. If people think it's weird, I just tell them I only work on drawings and texts when I'm not in the studio - I tend to only paint when I'm there. (Not that it's anyone's business.)
>>
Just go to a bar it's easy, and whatever people online or in the media might tell you it's not just a place to meet "skanky/loose" women.

All women are the same, they all just want a guy. Just do, I dunno, the thing where you look like a moron and say"hah, i was gonna offer to buy you a drink but you obviously have one already..." then shyly look at the floor. They love that shit. Or just say "wow, i just forgot all my smooth lines". Makes you look like the anti-"player" which is the new player.

works for me
>>
>>17873711
Lmao I'm... the woman.... looking for a dude...
>>
>>17873720
even easier love. what you do is, you perform a janet jackson nip slip then wait for customers
>>
Do it. You'd be surprised how easy it is to fit in, especially on the dancefloor. Just don't take drinks from anyone beside the barman and watch your drinks at all times
>>
>>17873761
wow wow wow back the fuck up, bars and clubs are very different things. bars are awesome, clubs are SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

i'm not paying 15 bucks for a beer and neither should OP so he can not hear what anyone is saying as shitty techno music assaults his eardrums
>>
>>17873770
Ever heard of pre-drinks? and drinks just as expensive at bars as they are clubs. maybe a dollar or two cheaper.

I agree about the shitty techno music though. In my city most of the popular clubs play hip-hop, rnb and popular dance beats. Although many places around here are also club/pub hybrids
>>
>>17873807
>club/pub hybrid

you goddamn septics, will your insanity never end?
>>
>>17873807
only thing worse than techno music is hip-hop.
>>
>>17873837
Oh do tell! Its much more tasteful to relax to mozart, bach or chopin.

>>17873822
Sorry you don't like having fun
>>
>>17873872
It's like rock never even existed
>>
>>17873905
I love rock, my circle of friends aren't really into that sort of stuff which a shame. They do not like going to those sort of venues either so I have to have an open mind to different genres when i go out with them.

Still, i do go out to gigs by myself every couple of months and i've met a few cool people. Most are basically in the same shoes as me, going out to these things by themselves.

Have a periphery concert and guns n roses concert coming up, both in feb next year
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.