[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to give up? I know i got no chance with a girl, i even told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

How to give up?
I know i got no chance with a girl, i even told her that i know such thing.
But i so much want her to me my gf, how do i give up upon her? How can i just leave my desire behind without feeling coward for not trying or something like that
>>
File: 1482179120268.jpg (619KB, 1920x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1482179120268.jpg
619KB, 1920x1102px
Please guys don't let me down :(
>>
Just think of it as this way, there are many many many women out there. If she doesn't like you or won't give you a chance then just move on with the thought that she's literally not the only woman out there.
Chin up, move on, work on building yourself career wise, physically and mentally. Good luck.
>>
>>17873733
i know she's not the only one, but she's the ONE i want in my life
>>
You'll meet someone that you want in your life even more. They'll feel the same way and appreciate you.

Someone out there wants to love you and they just haven't had the chance to meet you yet.

Don't be so distracted by someone who isn't that person. Take care and strive towards improving yourself and your life. There's nothing cowardly about accepting the fact that you can do better.

Move on.

Love is real and love wants you to be the best that you can be.
>>
what prevents you from being with her?
>>
>>17874905
>Don't be so distracted by someone who isn't that person
hmm that one is pretty good. Thanks for all you wrote though.

>>17874918
She just doesn't like me and i basically confessed her that i'm a complete loser :(
>>
>>17874987
what did you tell her?

also, believe what you want, but i really don't think that there is someone "special" out there that is "meant for you" and you just "haven't met yet".
all you newd is someone that's good enough and then put the effort in to make things work. everything else is just very delusional imo
>>
>>17874992
something like
>I know you don't have any interest in me
>I did put effort in you i have self steem problems which don't allow me to go around asking out girls while being rejected without feeling bad later
>i had depression and suicidal attempts
and i told her also that nobody goes out with me ever...
Yeah pretty stupid to present myself as a loser but i just didn't want to deal with me inviting her again and again and she either doesn't come or never accepts.
>all you newd is someone that's good enough and then put the effort in to make things work
Fuck man, it doesn't seem pausible with her at this point
Pic not related
>>
>>17875014
meh, you showed vulnerability. which takes a lot of courage. i see this as true strength. might not be everyones way of viewing it tough.

has she outright said she's not interested? or what do you base that on?
>>
>>17875045
>showed vulnerability
yeah but girls don't like pussies, they just love the strong man and bla bla bla, i've been told no girl actually likes anything like that.
She never said it directly she just said something like this
"I don't get why some guys start to develop feelings when you just talked to them as friend and never showed any kind of romantic interest"
>>
>>17875057
yeah... vain bitches are like that. girls worth pursueing a relationship with are fully aware that guys are only humans and sometimes anxious, sad, scared, angry, and so on. girls who want you to always be stoic are just way too immature to even think about entering something serious with them.

meh, that prooves nothing. but the fact she said that immediately pulled her down a few notches on the "too immature to keep a relationship going" scale.
might be she meant that about you. doesn't have to be tough. have you asked her out DIRECTLY? you only said you told her "i know you have no interest in me". that's not telling her "hey, i want you. interested?"
>>
>>17875076
Aren't like 99% of bitches vain? sorry for /r9k/ing a bit
I think she meant that about me, she was talking with ME, she said that just after i confessed i know she doesn't has any interest,. I never asked her directly but it was obvious
>>
>>17875116
sure. but not every girl is immature in every aspect. see it like that.
there are different aspects of life one can be inmature about (unable to deal with money, no idea how to keep a relationship, questionable sexual values etc). with increased awarenes, people are able to work on more and more areas and gain some adult values.
a girl can be ridiculously immature in one aspect (thinks she "needs feminism because of rape culture") but might have some areas that she already handles well (is able to stick to a small budget to get trough university).
the same holds true for you. you might know a bit or two about how humans work but might have the diet of a 5 year old.
i am no better. i am perfectly capable of pursueing the career of my dreams and making sure my bills are paid and my chores are done. but i just had to learn in a very painfull lesson that i still do very immature stuff when it comes to relationships.
i've yet to meet someone that has no immature aspects anymore. so ut them some slack. there might be areas where you simply can't tolerate immaturity. those are your personal red flags (she thinks polyamory is an option). but other areas, you might be able to deal with (she isn't perfectly capable of mature communication). it boils down to finding someone that is mature in the areas you need a kick in the ass and that has his flaws in areas you can help them learn a thing or two. all in hope to one day be able to create two somewhat capable adults in the process of building a relationship.

yup, sounds like she is one to talk around the bush. what makes you think she is the girl you NEED?
>>
>>17875214
>talk around the bush
What did he mean by this?
>what makes you think she is the girl you NEED?
I don't feel like i need her, but it's too fun to be around her, sharing so many common interest, she studies the same degree as me, shares plenty of political views with me too, and she's also an amazonian goddess at 5'11"
Also she really likes sports as me, i just felt we're too compatbile with each other, and we have had so many laughs and long talk the times we went for a coffe or something
>>
>>17875358
i translated something untranslatable. sorry. i meant, she can't say things as they are.

well, most of those facts don't help making a good relationship. maybe the part about similar political views. but what's more important are similar values. do you know if you two are compatible when it comes to religion? finances? loyalty? marriage and kids? where to live? those are things that make or break a relationship. not if both partners like the same sports or if they studied the same degree.
>>
>>17875378
we are both catholic, we are both building a good carreer, and we both want to live in a german-speaking area, the only problem is kids, she would only like 1, at least she says so, but that wouldn't be her decision anyways :^)
>>
>>17875378
buumppp
>>
>>17875427
so, what do you think keeps her from being head over heels for you?

also, what exactly do you mean by "that wouldn't be her decision anyways"?
>>
>>17875676
Exactly, demm heels, she's as tall as me :(
it may be a factor, i don't think any woman wants a man as tall as her. And that her whole family it's about 200cm tall, aside from her mother
The fact that i'm a 4/10 in face, i don't have a car nor a job, i can't get one due to the lack of time., many things.

I would dick her everyday so she gets pregnant ASAP :^)
>>
>>17875694
do you know anything about the last guy she dated?
>>
>>17875766
I know he's older than both of us, he was already an engineer, and he wasn't romantic at all
>>
>>17875783
do you have any idea why they didn't work out? how old is she by the way and how long did they date?
>>
>>17875788
Because he wasn't romantic at all, she got tired or something lol
She's 21, i'm 20, about to be 21 next february. They dated for 2 years
>>
>>17875813
ok. i'm trying to find a way to somehow grasp her a bit so i can give you better advice.

how come she does stuff with you like going for a coffee all alone? how long is she single?
>>
>>17875832
she broke up like 6 months ago.
I DON'T KNOW!
we spent like 3 hours with each other those 2 dates
>>
>>17875855
how did that happen? i need the details.
>>
>>17875879
how what happened?
Her break up? I don't know, i wasn't going to ask too much about it, i just know he was not romantic and she was tired from it.
The "dates" ? well we are both learning german, her class is 2 hours earlier than mine so we decided to meet up at her class but never went it and invited her for a coffe which was 10m away from the university, and so talked with each other about plenty of things, then she just left to the rest of her classes, same thing for the other date, just that in the second one we actually assisted her class
>>
>>17875931
i meant the dates.

how and why did you "decide to meet up at her class"?
when did you last had contact with her and how did that go?

honestly, from what you told me, it sounds like she is giving you tons of hints and you still don't get it. but to be fair, her saying that stuff about friends IS pretty much a mixed signal. guess you have no other choice than to make a move, risk getting rejected and having to deal with still seeing her at school
>>
>>17875985
I knew her german class was from 10am-11am and she was free until 1pm and so i invited her in the meantime. We were going to her class but we decided to just not do it. We kept talking a bit through facebook, she told me she's dropping german and will start learning french.
I thought those were hints but i invited her somewhere and she just never said yes no, just "okay okau" i even send her a voice message telling her that i'm interest in her, that i want to know her and to do so it's necessary to see her in person.
I didn't do any move, i was just too tired already from asking her out and she not coming, or saying she would come but later and never coming, honestly it didn't feel like she had any interest. I just told her that i liked her but i knew it wasn't corresponded and etc.
I don't see her at school, she attends another university but took that one german class at my university
also sorry for bad english, i'm taco
>>
>>17876014
well, if you put it that way, it does sound like she is just trying to let you down easily.
i don't know why she has concluded that you aren't bf material but it seems like she did exactly that. which sucks. bt i guess there is nothing you can do about it. it hurts. and nothing will actually make it hurt less. my best advice would be to acknowledge that it hurts like a motherfucker to get rejected because it is basically her saying "you aren't good enough to be considered a potential partner". that's hard but by no means the end of the world. you'll see, it will all be a lot less dramatic han you think it will be. you will survive this.

don't go insane over her, op
>>
>>17876048
It's always this way senpai anyways, i already know that i won't ever be man enough, good enough for any female, but there it is, my desire to get a gf, which only ends up in pain. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>17876058
that's not true. you could always find s girl if you lower your standarts enough. but that's the problem. it will make you feel inferior to date someone that doesn't live up to what you want in a girl. there's just no way to win this. unless you find a girl that thinks she made a really good deal and you think the same. that would be the ideal scenario. it's not inpossible. don't lose all hope bit stay realistic. iow, don't expect anything but don't kill the hope either
>>
>>17876074
well honestly i hitted in a lot of girls which one would consider the low end of girls but i still get rejected over and over again.
It took me one year to take any real interest in anyone after i got dumped by a girl who thought i was rich lol, it took me one year because honestly i don't see the point in getting hope or anything, i thought i had a chance but then i realize i don't. Yes i know that i need "lower" my standars, even if that's possible, but it seems pointlessly
>>
>>17873415
Your pic is the answer join the army. That way you'll have an honourable death. Btw are you me?
>>
>>17875057
Those bitches are the ones >>>/r9k/ hates and thinks all women are the same. There's plenty of girls out there with an human heart.
>>
>>17876113
why are you saying are you me?
I would, but i live in mexico and shit here is too dangerous senpai :(
>>
>>17876123
I haven't found one yet. And i'm too tired for it desu.
Jacking off and imaging i got pic related as a gf or just looking at her eyes/smile in a pic make me "happy"
>>
>>17876128
Had similar situation. Didn't go well. Anyway yeah if you live in Mexico don't bother joining the army. Just keep yourself busy and accept somehow.
>>
>>17876134
She is cute.
>>
>>17876160
I know, she's the only one that keeps me sane, i always tell myself that no woman that has rejected me is worth it, that they're not pretty, that KP is much much prettier, it makes me feel good, to know that a girl so pretty smiles at me and i smile back at her.
>>17876158
yeah i will, thanks, hope you're good nowadays
>>
>>17876173
Your whole existence revolves around another person

>Wonders why he is a loser

/thread
>>
>>17876212
your so cool
>>
>>17876173
>hope you're good nowadays
Well life goes on, although shitty, that's the way it is. You can't change fate.
>>
>>17875694
LOL is this forreal?
let me break this down kid you're such an entitled millennial
>manlet
>4/10
>no car
>no job
>no motivation
>no self-respect
>no backbone
>overall a whiny bitch
and u still have the sheer decadence to say u would shackle her by impregnating her? god damn kid people like you are why the country is going to shit, you whine whine whine all day and blame others for your own problems while you don't even have the decency to improve yourself.
HOW THE HELL DO U EVEN DARE TO THINK ABOUT A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR SITUATION, LET ALONE SOMEONE ABOVE YOUR LEAGUE
>>
>>17876074
man after reading this thread I cant believe what ur telling him, how about instead of lowering his standards and to look for any hint or clue to still make a move (>>17875985)
>tons of hints
dude just shut the fuck up this guy is never ever going to get her in his current situation
OP if u REALLY want the girl then fix yourself up first, you gotta love yourself first before someone else can. if you don't know where to start, try to dress nice, get a clean face and nice haircut, maybe if u want u can try /fit/ness but its a big step (potentially lots of reward though). please for the love of god don't wail in self-pity because that's the saddest and also biggest turn off there is.
Fix yourself up and you'll get there OP, even without a girl in mind it'll make you feel much better.
>>
>>17876306
i do all of these lol
>>
>>17876279
your so cool
i do hope you're not mexican, why is it that everytime i find another mexican in here all they do is insult
>>
>>17876279
>>17876306
of course u can also be lazy and negate this advice and pretend ur life is good but realize >>17876215 is helping u more than >>17876074 because that kid is just trying to be nice instead of giving actual advice like so many phonies do. this is all on u, we cant change u and no post ITT without u acting on it is gonna change ur life or get u the girl.
>>
>>17876324
so instead of thinking hmm maybe he is right all u do is feel attacked and try and stay in ur safe space? gl kid ur gonna be sad ur whole life
>>
>>17876319
no u don't if u actually take care of urself u wont have any reason to feel self-pity.
>>
>>17876326
>>17876334
you're just being negative, at no point of this thread it's said that i don't try to improve myself at all lol
>>17876340
but i dont?
>>
I'll leave though guys :^)
>>
>>17876349
hey kid has it maybe come to ur attention that my post looks negative BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS NEGATIVE
but since u keep running from ur problems and try and explain every bad thing happening to u as something evil done by another person I'm not gonna waste any more time on u, u really think I posted all this just to put u down ur a stereotype beta
>>
>>17876375
either troll or projecting, kys
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.