[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men always have to text first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1481604976556.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1481604976556.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
Why do men always have to text first?
>>
File: 1474403499884.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1474403499884.png
6KB, 377x330px
Men have always had to court the woman. Just because we gave them the right to vote doesn't mean this has changed.
>>
>>17873266
Why do men still have to initiate a conversation first with a chick if they've been going out with each other for a long time? I always text my gf first cause if i don't she won't even say anything for basically the whole day.
>>
>>17873266
>Men have always had to court the woman
Why
>>
What would Malcolm Tucker text a woman to bed her?
>>
>>17873258
This has always been the opposite from my experience.

But I'm pretty quiet. If I don't have anything to say I'll just wait until I do or until they do.
>>
>>17873258
But they don't. If nobody texts you first, you're either boring or hang with boring people.
>>
to me the real question is: is it seen as weird for a girl to ask a guy out ?
>>
>>17873502
In Saudi Arabia? Very. In the first world? It's pretty basic shit.
>>
>>17873266
This

>>17873291
Biology

>>17873289
Because you're the man, act like one

Chicks aren't attracted to faggots. They're attracted to men.

Deal with it.
>>
>>17873518
So they're not attracted to you?
>>
>>17873518
How super epic of a response.

Now back it up with an actual argument.
>>
I'm talking to a girl right now who texts me first most of the time. It's like an unreal experience that she might be more, or at least as invested in me as I am in her.
>>
File: 1387669593962.gif (482KB, 400x300px)
1387669593962.gif
482KB, 400x300px
>>17873258

>Why do men always have to text first?

>>17873289

>Why do men still have to initiate a conversation first with a chick if they've been going out with each other for a long time?
Plenty of girls text me first.

There are the girls that bat their eyelashes and play hard to get and wait to be doted on and treated like princesses because that's what society has trained them to do and then there are the smart, empowered girls who were raised by intelligent parents who aren't afraid to pursue the things and people they want.

There are a lot of them, you just don't interest them, so they don't chase after you.

Don't blame gender roles and feminism for the fact that you all you dudes can attract is shitty, entitled girls.
>>
>>17874505
Bravo, you're posetively less autistic than OP
>>
>>17873524
>Biology
Supply and demand. She has one egg and can have one child every 9 months. You have a few million sperm and can cum 2-3 times a day.

Aka your worth less biologically and must convince her that "your sperm" is superior and should ""purchase"" the rights to that one egg in 9 months.
>>
>>17874511
>who aren't afraid to pursue the things and people they want.
They truly are lovely, and are such good ppl to talk to as well, cause actually stimulating conversation and all that.
>how to make them text first
I always find playing hot cold works well, to act all into a convo one day and barly respond the next, makes her feel like she made a mistake and that slowly devolves into deperation and obsession, of course its all a ballance and you need to know your limits.

>Time to Brag
I ignore this one girl now for months at a time, with one word responses or none at all, then when im bored i say "tits" and viola there they are within the minute. A little "good girl" back and shes back on the drug of obsession.

Would never do it with my actual gf, although she knows of my doings on, since we both enjoy a bit of physiological torture and satanism. Quoting her: "To make them into the perfect mindless slaves"
>>
>>17873258
Women are submissive.
>>
>>17873522
>>17873524
This guy gave you a good answer: >>17874781

Now, as I said, women are attracted to men, not faggots

Seriously if you're doubting that then there is no hope for you. Be a faggot if you want, see how much it gets you laid.
>>
>>17873289
Because the way your brain developed during your time as a fetus and in puberty makes you, as a man, more daring and aggressive than you would be if you were a woman.

Testosterone is what drives muscle growth, runs your sex drive and makes you more likely to engage in risky behavior for both sexes. Men have about ten times the amount of testerone in their body on average.

What I'm trying to say is that you have been hormonally primed and developed from the time you were a fetus to make the jump and talk to the woman first. Don't be a pussy.
>>
Quit stressing it, OP. Times are a changin' and as you can see, girls are starting to "text first". Just stop the whole forward approach and do what they do; make le profile and sit back. Anyone who isn't willing to send you the first request probably isn't worth it.
Also, if you're on any swipe dating app, quit it. Go on any normal one where you can see everyones picture at once and choose who to contact. Swipe apps are for normies, which is where you're going to get the standard experience. Go back to whats considered "desperate dating" and you'll be fine to score the girls who know they aren't photoshop whores.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.