[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was a complete fuckup throughout high school and early uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1464801350100.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464801350100.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
>was a complete fuckup throughout high school and early uni
>too scared to try new things and potentially add to that list of fuckups
>don't know how to cook or drive because of this

How do you get past it /adv/?
>>
Learn to cook.
It's not that hard, and it's an important skill to have.
>>
Cooking can be as easy as putting some ramen in a microwave oven, are you saying you can't even do that?
>>
>>17873234
I can't make eggs without breaking the yolks.
>>
>>17873294
You're allowed to break the yolks
>>
>>17873182
cooking is easy as fuck. start small though, yes some dishes are very complicated but the easiest way to start is some simple breakfast stuff and baking. literally find a frozen pizza or dinner down the road and bake it, then learn to bake other stuff. then slowly keep going into other things

it's just practice and getting comfy with it. as for driving, if you live in a big city that's not a big deal. if you live somewhere where you need a vehicle, just learn to drive auto, it's not as hard as it looks
>>
>>17873294
Make scrambled eggs or an omelette
>>
Watch a shit ton of "worst cooks in america" and "chopped" and "iron chef". that can actually teach you the principles of cooking. Take notes, and then do some youtube searches on what you don't understand. Find a friend who can cook and ask if you can observe.
>>
Cooking is super easy. Start on easy mode by making Kraft mac and Cheese or make your own pizza with frozen dough. Step it up by making grilled chicken and white rice or baked potato and steak. Soon you'll be making chicken cordon bleu and chicken mole.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.