[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl doesnt know how to seduce internet boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1618.jpg (116KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
116KB, 720x531px
>I have a crush
>Were just aquaintances
>I started chatting him up and pretty early on I asked if he wanted to chill
>Said he couldn't because of school but he would lmk later if he was available
>Weeks later (5+) he doesn't initiate conversation or ask me out
>Still replies nicely to my chats tho

wat do?
>>
You're a girl. You literally just have to ask him to come over and fuck you and you're set.
>>
>>17872931

Yeah.... not I'm not sure about this lmao he's attractive he probably has other girls talking to him!! This seems too straight forward
>>
>>17872949
No it isn't. You're a girl. You can do everything.
>>
>>17872961
t. disconnected from reality
>>
>>17872949
obviously not that exactly, but that's the idea. You just have to ask him to hang out(you have to explicitly ask to do something, don't just hint at it). He'll give you a yes or a no. be patient
>>
>>17872926
Ask him again, but don't mention how it's been 5 weeks or any of that. He probably forgot and is busy. Could also be talking to other girls.

Just take the initiative again.
>>
>>17872926
how fat are you?
>>
>>17873019

im not fat im slim i have A cups and a nice bubble butt... long legs...
>>
>>17872926
Guys don't pick up on subtleties easily. You don't have to say, "come over and fuck me," but if you really like this guy, tell him you like him, and ask him out on a date.
>>
Seducing is all about what the other person wants. Cater to his desires and he will fall for you, but this is the reason relationships suck ass.
>>
>>17873068
Bait unless you post pics
>>
>>17872926
it sounds like

>he actually is busy a lot and talking to you isn't a priority
>he likes somebody else
>if he's very attractive, like you said, then he probably has tons of girls throwing themselves at him
>you're very bad at giving signals
>>
Its so fucking depressing, knowing there are guys having an unlimited of hot girls wanting to get with them, while i get rejected by ugly as fuck indian girls.

Jesus christ, someone please put a bullet in my brain.
>>
>>17872926
He probably does not see the point of carrying on being sexually attracted to you over the internet. If this guy is in reach just ask him out for coffee/food. If you guys are long distance then ask yourself what the hell you are trying to seduce him for? You are at risk of being attracted to what you cannot have.
>>
>>17873068
Then it's your face m8
>>
Think about how you'd have to feel about a person in order to ignore them for 5 weeks...

Time to move on
>>
>>17874102
Stay up bro, every human being has standards despite how they look. Work on yourself also plenty of holes to fill keep trying it helps to talk to complete strangers daily your chances only grow with the number of women you interract with.
>>
>>17874102
Post yer pic I will tell you exactly what to do or change
>>
>>17872949
>he's attractive

I hope you are attractive too if you want him.
>>
>>17874102
and you are never getting one with that attitude.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.