[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here any good at forging signatures, or have had to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: img-forgery-signature.jpg (14KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
img-forgery-signature.jpg
14KB, 400x251px
Anyone here any good at forging signatures, or have had to do it before?
I took a class this semester where I had to do 60 hours of volunteer work and had to get each day/hour entry signed off on a sign in sheet.
I didn't have enough time to do all of the hours and have maybe 2/3 of them done.
The sheet's due tomorrow and the woman's name I'm trying to copy is luckily just her name in script, no fancy BS. Any tips on how to get it right? I tried scanning the signatures into my compute but the shading looks wrong on the paper and my professor will know.

Not trying to steal money from anyone or do anything harmful. Just trying to pass a class. Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>17872811
>luckily just her name in script, no fancy BS
You mean unluckily. The fancier it is, the more it varies and the more easily you'd be able to get away with it.
>>
Next time do what you're told faggot.
>>
>>17872818
So how should I proceed? Trace the name, try to replicate it, etc?

>>17872824
Not really an option at this point but thanks for help buddy, super gracious!
>>
Trace the signature with pen.
>>
>>17872989
Won't work, the velocity of each stroke has to be matched otherwise the lines would all have the same thickness.
>>
Heres what you do. Find a friend whoes a serious artist or somw where you can go. With artist tables that have lights in them put the pappers on top of another and just trace the signature. Practice a few times
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.