[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it too late for someone to enter society? Would it be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: explosive autism.png (1MB, 1080x1993px) Image search: [Google]
explosive autism.png
1MB, 1080x1993px
When is it too late for someone to enter society?
Would it be possible for someone who's completely friendless and has next to no social experience in his mid-20s, no degree and no job experience, plus all the usual KHV stuff, and no available jobs in his area, to get a 'normal' life?
N-not that I'm like that or anythying, j-just asking for a friend...

pic unrelated
>>
>>17872670
start by socializing with people same hobbies as you, just avoid people who are even more robot that u are. You'll start naturally adquiring their attitude and some ability to talk, from there, you'll slowly get more friends and talk to more people, as long as you try to visit places and get over your biggest fear: saying "hi" first (trust me, this gets you a lot of friends). little steps, remember.

Oh, and also, remember being kind, being kind is the easiest way to be cool to someone.
>>
It's never too late, but it's only going to get harder to land a job as time goes on and you continue having no experience.

You can always look to learning low level IT on your own time and taking certification exams (these cost money) and then you have some desirable skills to employers.
Doesn't pay spectacularly, pays enough though, and if you hated fixing other people's computers in your family before, you're going to hate it even more at work.
But it's money to take home and invest toward hobbies, which can be something you then talk about socially.
>>
>>17872686
That's the thing though, it's impossible to find people with similar hobbies (anime and vidya) over here.
Where would i even start looking?
Also, it feels like everyone already has their social circle in their 20s.

>>17872701
Job is not an option and there's nothing I can about it, it's a matter of the area I live, there are no jobs for young people, at all.
>>
>>17872880
>Job is not an option and there's nothing I can about it, it's a matter of the area I live, there are no jobs for young people, at all.

Ah, an excuse maker
I see your problem
Good luck to you
>>
>>17872880
No, they haven't trust me.

I'm guessing you have pretty nerdy hobbies. try going ANYWHERE that you enjoy, you'll find people there, even if it's an anime convention or something like that.
>>
>>17872892
It's not an excuse, I live in Greece. There are no jobs.

>>17872900
What's a good way to find motivation to go somewhere? I almost never leave the house. Although anime and vidya cons and stuff like that don't happen here.
>>
>>17872911
no cons, meetings, or clubs of any kind exist in your city? where do you live?

other solution is trying new hobbies and having someone help you get used to it, like a gym or biking (biking clubs are a thing). Heck, I've spent entire bus rides talking to the person next to me just because a topic arised, like weather or the day in general.
>>
>>17872916
All the anime con stuff happens in other cities, never in Athens.
I actually really wanna go to the gym but can't overcome social anxiety.
>>
>>17872960
overcoming by realizing people don't care about you, EVEN when someone thinks about you for something like falling to the floor or something of that level, it literally takes 3 seconds of their mind, stop worrying about what other people think on the street. But do give them a chance and say hi.
>>
>>17872960
Sit in your car or whatever outside the gym, listen to some good music and pump yourself to go inside. Work up some courage, just charge in there and go to the front counter or whatever you have to do and do your best to ignore the people around you. I've dealt with the same anxiety around people, I act weird or turn around if I see someone coming my direction, etc. but there's really no way around it other than putting yourself out there and realizing it's not such a big deal.
My social anxiety hasn't completely gone away but I've gotten MUCH better just by forcing myself into situations.
Alternatively, just search online for bodyweight exercises. Go for a run, cycle, do push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups, and so on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.