[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_1520.png (8KB, 500x500px)
IMG_1520.png
8KB, 500x500px
let's do this
>>
I'm starting to want you back and I hate myself for it and push myself back every time a little bit of it leaks out to you sometimes but I have issues and you are probably doing good by avoiding me if that's what you are doing. I want us both to move on but I don't think I'll ever forget about you. I can't even bring myself to go on a date, I feel guilty even though I broke up with you. There's no way we are getting back together unless you get yourself together and visit here, I doubt that will happen though and am not patient enough to wait for that. I wish we were both more mature. It might have worked out.
>>
>>17872352
Tiny baby!

Spread your bulimic saggy ass for me because it is clearly good enough to fuck and breed with, i don't care how many people i turn off with your ugly face let's declare our disgusting presence to everybody! We'll keep trying to get a threesome happening somebody, anybody! will one day want to fuck us for sure!!!
Let's keep hoping even though we should really stop trying to be hip young people instead of creepy losers on the internet.

Your Chairman Mao
>>
Sorry for being a piece of shit.
>>
i am sorry i hurt you like that.
i wish i could turn back the time. i know i destroyed your faith in us.

i told you already, but this has nothing to do with me not loving you. i love you. i love you so fucking much... this is about me being afraid of intimacy. i wish i would have sorted this out before i met you. but i haven't and now here we are. i hope we can somehow recover from this. but i guess it will never be the same again.

in hindsight, i can't wrap my head around how i could have been so stupid and risk losing you. i need you and i can't stand the tought of living one day without you. let alone the rest of my life...

i hope i will find a balance between comforting you when you are hurt and giving you space when you can't look me on the eyes.

i hope you will find your trust in me again and not decide that the damage i have done is too big to be mended.

it feels so weird. in one moment, all was perfect and a minute later, everything crashed and burned.

i love you. and i am terribly sorry. please don't hate me...
>>
>>17872435
If you are this concerned about someone then you should open up to him/her personally.
>>
>>17872455
i have. but i feel like nothing i can do will ever be enough to make this right again. i am considering to actually write them a letter
>>
C,

I had a great time yesterday. I like it better when its just the two of us though but I didn't want you to feel like I was trying to monopolize your time, which is what I really wanted.

Spending time with you is one of my favorite things of all.
I used to talk with you about the nature of our relationship, I don't really know if I should get into that again. I just wish we could do more things together.

I feel as if there is a mystical thing connecting us, you've seen it too. I believe in some stuff but I don't really want to impose it onto you, it's okay if it's only a string of silly coincidences that we share.

man, i've seen some shit, at this point I don't know how to express what I feel about you, sometimes when I remember you're far away I also remember you're still you, you live in this strange world totally alien to me but when you come down I feel you the same, I love our memories but I won't live on them, a lot of things have happened and I just want to enjoy the little time I can in your company, you're awesome

whatever happens, let's do this shit

G
>>
>>17872462
Do it then.
>>
>>17872473
ok. i will. with pen and paper
>>
>>17872466

G, what's your last initial?
>>
>>17872367
I won't ever visit you and WE are never getting back together again. YOU should go on those dates.
>>
>>17872612
another G
>>
>>17872383
If she was just trying to get a threesome going... because she feels bad for cheating?

like, that would make up for it?

That's so silly. An apology would be just fine.

>>17872367
>get your act together
Right now you're the cause of my shit being super fucked up right now. All you have to do is talk to me and answer my questions. My act would have been straightened months ago if you just did that.
>>
>>17872367
oh you, I see what you did there.

Clever. knowing that she is the one person I listen to. Problem is she promised to be the one to help me out in my time of need.

>>17872435
This sounds more like her. Even though I said I would never hate her she still is afraid of it.

We can recover.

It won't ever be the same again though...

We will be stronger.

I love you.
Remember, there's no way to contact me except through mail. Make sure to make me sign for it so I get it. Make sure to include your phone number in there so I can call you. Your address.

I love you.
your stubborn love.
>>
>>17872620
>>17872633
>>17872664
guys, I'm pretty sure none of you are her. You guys are pretty weird honestly. lolllll
>>
RHG

I'm sorry if I come off as lazy or unmotivated. I'm sorry if your entire plan revolved around hurting me so badly that I would get off my ass and start creating more. You think that pain is what pushes me to create but I thought you knew me better than that. I don't do what I do because I am wallowing in my own sorrow, I do it because I love to. I am a creator, and when my heart is filled with a passion of life and love my brush moves with a fervor.

What you did to me was the worst thing you could have possibly done. You severed my love, my passion and left me only with questions. These questions are all I can possibly think about. I don't want to but I simply am forced to. If you loved me truly, if you ever did listen to me then you would have known all of this.

Again, I'm sorry if it looks like this is an excuse. I'm sorry if you think I am not trying. I am miserable right now. You might think that I don't love you because I'm not "working" towards being with you. You're wrong. You've created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I told you from the beginning that I have always wanted someone to be on my side. To support me always, no matter what. To believe in me. God knows I don't believe in myself always and it's times when I am low is when I needed you the most. Honesty, trust, and communication are the virtues to a successful relationship.

Manipulation, lies, and secrets will get you no where. My work, my creations, are fueled by love. Every time you were so mean and abusive it would make me so depressed for a week or more.

I told you since november, if you just needed time and space because you thought your abusive nature was holding me back, because you just needed time to work on your therapy, I wanted you to tell me that and I would have understood. I would have given you that time knowing that you loved me. That love would have been so strong in me.

What you did was make me feel used.

I love you.

Love get's you so much more...
Blue Eyed Boy
>>
If I could turn back time... If I could find a way.. to take back all those words that had hurt your... and youd say.

-Cher
>>
>>17873011
and now I realize that it's all your friends... the other men that want you doing all this hacking bullshit. Preventing me from talking to you. Cutting me off at my emails, skype, and more.

You got a new apartment, our new home, and you wanted me to be there with you. Why can't I? Why can I not come to you? I can still make it... I can.

Why? Why do you think I didn't love you? Why did you test me?

Why did you think that all this hatred would give me strength? Did you think making me hate you would make me want to better myself? To "prove" you wrong?

All it did was break my mind. I lost the love of my life and I had no reason why. You just disappeared. Did you.... what is going on? You needed a man with money to pay for your treatment didn't you?

Why did you tell me this? Why did you keep all these secrets? Why are you torturing me? Did you marry him on friday? Is that what happened? A marriage of convenience?

So you could stay in the country?

Why wouldn't you come here then? I would have done that... I sent you an email saying that exact same thing. I was going to marry you anyways.

I'm so very sorry if I look like a failure right now. I have no idea why you thought breaking my heart, torturing me for months, and making me think you were a sex addicted whore was going to MOTIVATE ME.

You know I don't work that way. I take things at face value. I lost you and I lost a reason to create. I create when feeling loved and joy... not hate and sadness. I'm so disappointed that you feel that way about me.

I love you so much. I want to see you so fucking badly. I do. I want you my love.

(BTW I'm going to go for disability. I truly have a mental illness despite all your male friends lying to you, saying I don't. That should get me plenty more to support myself until I get better.)

Call me, message me... I love you.

tell me what is going on.
Please believe me from this point on. Trust me. believe me when I say my mind was broken by all of this.
>>
>>17873016
Why worry about turning back time when you can just live in the present?
>>
File: IMG_2110.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.gif
1MB, 332x332px
To the anons who kept me company and offered hindsight when I was ghosted,

Those two friends came back in October, and we talked things out. Everything is better now. You guys made me feel better when I was alone, thank you so much for that. I hope all of you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

https://youtu.be/nky4me4NP70
>>
I am so sorry.
I love you and I wish I'd told you more often. I wish I'd done more. I wish I#d told you I loved you more often.

You once asked me if you were a good grandmother, and I'm sorry I couldn't answer you better. It wasn't you - it was me, and all my teenage myopia.

Yes, you were good. You were more than good. I don't know what I will do without you. I love you. I always will.

What I wouldn't give for one more day with you, to tell you that I loved you and it was your unconditional and gentle support that pushed me to be the person I am. Please come back!!
>>
>>17872626
WP
>>
It seems to me you are doing absolutely fantastic with me. I can't believe we are working out so well. We've known each other for only a few months, but I haven't felt closer to anyone else in my life.

Your body is perfect the way I see it, and there could be no flaws in your knowledge. Your intelliegence always seems to surprise me. You are funny and kind to my friends and you have become well aqquainted with my family. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

Though I almost wish you would leave for someone much better. You say my body is beautiful and that I could do no wrong, but what would you say after I tell you my past. My horrid past full of depressing times that I never want to go back to. You could call that good, but you wouldn't understand the pain. Your emotions are too out of sync for you.

My stretch marks are what keep me from showing you my body. I can't help but wonder that, if I showed you, you wouldn't accept it. I know, such a silly thing to think, but hey, you can't blame me. If your had this body you would think the same thing.

You're just perfect in every place I lack, and I excell in places where you lack. It's a simple bond that won't be broken for quite a long time.
>>
Every day I wait for a knock on my door. When I answer I only can hope it's of little red hiding hood coming to get her wolf, her beast. To take my hand, pull me out the door into a cab where she will snug into my chest as we drive to our own little cabin in the woods (or a hotel, either or) to spend the next two weeks in each other's loving company.

A better Christmas gift doesn't exist.

If I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man for sure.

our love was meant for movie screens.
>>
Ah I see...

Your "Make them hate me so they try to get revenge by proving to me how awesome they are" didn't work.

so you're trying the "Make them think I love them still so they get out of their depression and hopefully eventually forget about me and find someone new."

Meanwhile, you're slandering your ex P to make people think you aren't with him right now.

But you are. And you're spending Christmas with him.

How... why? The guy is a piece of shit. He's the reason our relationship fell apart. Because your disorder made you obsess over him. You spent years telling everyone he was awful to you, called you terrible names, was aggressive, not romantic at all, and that he only considered you FWB AT MOST. Yet, you obsessed over him, cheated on me with him several times, and fed you bullshit about me the entire time. He's the one leading this little hacking bullshit on me. He has been stealing my words I send you and using them as his own KNOWING that you loved me more and his usual "act like an aggressive cunt" attitude wasn't working.

But... it did work, didn't it?

Why? Getting beaten by him truly your thing? Are you truly a bad person in your core?

I don't want to believe it but this... this doesn't look all that good :/
>>
>>17874032
This is why you blocked everyone, blackmailed their friends, and drove them to ONLY this place.

So you could more easily do shit like this. Your usual "Post for two people" bullshit on facebook and twitter was too obvious.... so you needed a place where you could deny it all if it went south.

If you truly enjoy being used that badly... just because it's convenient?

:/

Show me something good. Show me you have a soul, please.

I love you. I truly do.

I don't know why you keep this up though. You're fucking miserable. You HATE yourself. You wish you were fucking DEAD every day. You think you're a disgusting, worthless whore and all you're good for is sex.

Yet you keep this behavior up constantly.

it breaks my fucking heart.

You left to his place tonight, didn't you?

have fun, I guess. Hopefully it was worth it...
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
My teas gone cold and I'm wondering why
>>
>>17874086
I
Got out of bed at all.
>>
You realize what's going to happen, right?

He was engaged to a woman and cheated on her for years.

What, exactly, do you think he's going to do to you? He's going to keep doing exactly what he does. God knows how many he has been with while bullshiting you.

I know how paranoid you get too. You're going to be going insane because you already know for a fact he's not trustworthy. That he's used you and dropped you multiple times in the past.

The ONLY reason he's with you now is because the other girl didn't want him anymore. You're his second, third, fourth choice. Fuck, you're not even any of his choices. You're just convenient and a warm, wet hole to be used until break is over.

You know that too but you never think that far ahead. Your disorder (which he has convinced you don't have. That you're completely innocent and you will believe it because it's easier than facing your responsibilities) prevents you from having any kind of foresight.

after he drops you, you're going to go right back to the other guy to be used.

The entire time though you'll be thinking of me. Trying to convince yourself you made the right choices. And he will confirm them, so will everyone else because they all just want to use you.

While I just wanted to love you. To share life with you and love you. Like I always have...

Just... prepare yourself with what's going to happen ok? Don't expect anything other than worthless sex. Don't expect to have me around to mend your broken heart... again. and again... and again.

You can end this cycle right now...

I never pretended to be your savior like he did. There is a reason you hate me sometimes. It's because I love you enough to challenge you. To make you face reality instead of takin the easy way out every time.

I love you, I do. I'm frustrated with you though. Disappointed.

We could have been a couple for the history books. My crown of thorns, my empire of dirt, is all for you to rule. King and Queen.

Heavy is the crown...
>>
Hi L,

How are you doing? I sometimes wonder if you still post on here about me. I don't read here much anymore, been busy recently. Work, video games, gf, hobbies, they take up a lot of time. All of them are going well, I got a promotion (12k a year bump woo), my gf and I are doing really well despite the distance, I think I'm going to marry her one day. That's still a year off at least so we shall see. Things may change, she might get bored with me.

Overall, this is the happiest I've been since childhood. I still drink more than I'd like but never to an outrageous amount. I want to lose weight but that is slowly happening. Need more money but hey even that is attainable.

Well, time for sleep. Long day tomorrow. I hope things are well with you. I'm sorry I had to stop talking to you, but hey I want what I have with my gf to work and I'm dedicating myself 100% to that.

T
>>
If ICL truly was around here...

I would truly like to try again. I realize now how badly I have been treated, how little I matter.

Girl, if you truly exist... and not just made up as part of this fucked up test...

I would take you over her any day of the week.

You broke my heart only once and you seemed to genuinely care unlike the fake message I got 2 years ago.

So what are you waiting for?

Why do you wait? Why do you not take what you want? You're not my second choice.

I still have the baseball gloves.

And the pearls.

I would kill to have that scent again...

Come here right the fuck now.

get some snugs...

and... a bit more if you wished... ; )
>>
És uma puta de merda, dei-te tudo o que tinha e tu conseguiste cagar em mim duas vezes.
És lixo humano, desejo que tu e a besta do teu namorado se fodam no Inferno.
>>
>>17872620
Stop being a larp'ing faggot and stop thing these threads, you dumb god damn cunt.
>>
>>17872352

K,

Fuck you.

-K
>>
>>17874099
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
>>
>>17874118
No, this is not a manipulation trick to make her jealous.

I mean it.

i've been thinking of you a lot recently...

About everything. How if you were able to get over your jealousy..

And if you could see how better I am. How I talk softly when communicating my concerns. How much patience I have learned.

How much I am sorry for not satisfying your desires in the past...

how I so badly wish to satisfy them now... and keep that passion alive...

And how I have found a way to increase the pleasure of your... favorite fetish.

I miss the talks about all the babies. Jelly, luna, ernie. I miss how you would cry when watching planet earth and the fox eating that poor gopher. I miss making sure you had the good end of the covers. Eating your delicious meals.

Those are genuinely happy moments I smile at.

and the other memories I get excited over...

So yes. Please. Come over.

Now.

it's you.

it's always been you.

Just like you predicted.

I'm not perfect. I'm pretty broken right now but you were always so patient and loving. That's what I need...

-Cubie
>>
>if only all of this wasn't manipulative bullshit meant to buy you time/keep me busy

honkhonk
>>
E,
Please message me, please dpnt kill yourself, dont leave me alone. I love you.
>>
>>17874228
Well is it manipulative bullshit or not?
>>
>>17874248
It isn't.

I mean it.

Love is not a game. Anyone that plays it as one is not someone I want in my life.

I'm sick of this. The only thing making me wonder is if she WANTS to be like this or if she is forced through blackmail.

If that's the case... not much I can do, can I?

it sucks to be her then. truly, it does. That's pretty much... no, IT IS rape.

but what the fuck can I do about it? I already told her to not worry about me, to call the cops if shes being blackmailed.

if she didn't... then that's all I can do. She CHOSE to get in with those kind of people. I warned her about them but she never once ever took my advice despite claiming I was literally the smartest person she has or ever will meet, that a conversation with me left her enlightened, and I was the most perfect man in the world.

Yet here I am... wondering "Where the fuck is this shit?"

and if ICL was really here?

If both of them showed up at my door I would take her.

R fucked up and continues to fuck up. Continues to play love games. Do I love her? Yes, I do. But I don't want to be in a one sided relationship.

>>17874235
Who the fuck is e? If they are LITERALLY GOING TO FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES DO YOU FUCKING THINK NOW IS THE TIME TO POST ONLY INITIALS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
>>
>>17874248
>>17874262
TL:DR
If it's real then YAY! If it's not then whatever I'm not holding my breath.

PS
I don't have skype, my emails are hacked so I can't receive any for some reason(or they instantly delete them? I don't fucking know) and my facebook is all fucked too. Twitter might work? If you post it publicly that is.
>>
>>17874262
I have done everything I can all I can do is sit here and hope she has not hurt herself there is a lot wrong with me her name is Eliza but there is slim to no chance she sees this fuck man I thought writing something down would make me feel any bit better than sitting here in my room in tears
>>
>>17874235
That's crazy. I'm E as well and I was wondering about suicide some hours ago. But probably I'm not the E you're talking about.
>>
>>17874235
really? you love him?

Maybe lying to him is how he got to that point in the first place? That all your manipulation, your lies, and secrets HURTS people. This is why I suggested you get institutionalized. It wasn't for your safety... you don't care. You KEEP using people despite knowing what it does to them.

I was saying that because you're dangerous. You say things you don't mean, you tell people things they just want to hear to get them attached to you. Yet, you don't realize how incredibly selfish that is. You drop them the instant you no longer have any use for them with no fucking THOUGHT, with no care for another human being. That these are PEOPLE not objects. Not collectables.

That shit worked on me, and me alone, darlin'. I am not a normal person. I have lived in hell for way too long and suffering has become second nature. I have learned that your sickness is one of callous disregard and can shake it off with only minor damage.

A man not use to my condition just can't take it. You broke him. You broke him because people like P told you your behavior was admirable in it's hellishness.

I offered you an indurated heart that could bear the abuse. I thought patience and endurance was enough to give as you worked on yourself. That all you needed was time and that if I endured long enough you would begin to care about your actions.

Instead, I was wrong. All I did was give you a slab of marble to hone your skills. To practice your abusive manipulation. Rather than face your responsibilities you practiced avoiding them.

I'm sorry. I am.

Hopefully... this isn't how things are. I'm not claiming I'm perfect, or the only man for you. That would be foolish.

I am saying you need to stop lying. Fucking stop it. You don't love him. You never did. That lie grew until it crushed him and you think tossing another stone on top is going to help?

You hurt him and the only way to help him is to face that reality. To lie is to make it worse and you know it.
>>
>>17874293
Sure... suuuurrreeeeeeee -_-
>>
If all you're planning on is giving me a CALL on christmas...

Don't even fucking bother. If that's the best you can do then I don't want it.

Calling me would be saying"Hey, you never mattered to me at all and this is the most effort I have ever put into our relationship. Pretty sad, right?"

Yeah I'm poor, whatever. I'm sorry I couldn't go 50/50 right off the start. I'm sorry you never trusted me for no fucking reason at all. I'm sorry you didn't tell me about the shit you're hiding from me that caused this to all go to shit. To say I'm lazy, unmotivated, and unwilling to put in the effort to be with you is fucking dishonest. You tried to break up with me every fucking day. How is that suppose to make me feel?

it doesn't matter if I had the money. The reason you fucking didn't want me there was because you were cheating on me. Stop fucking pretending that isn't the case. Stop trying to put the FUCKING BLAME ON ME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

YOU'RE LEANING ON THE WALL.

You don't deserve me. At. Fucking. All.

And the fucked up part? You will agree with me. But instead of going "I will earn your then. I will be better."

you say.

"Oh well I'm a piece of shit."

Which again... would put ALL the responsibility of this relationship right back on my shoulders because FUCK if you should ever be bothered with such a thing.

and then you get mopey when I say ICL deserves me far more than you. That if I were with her I would feel loved, appreciated, and she has shown herself to be a woman. A real woman. Not a spoiled child that gloats about how shitty they are.

grow the fuck up and stop shitting in people's hearts.

again... this is all make believe. I'm talking about IF's here. Until I'm shown any of this is real I'm sitting pretty at neutral. Depressed as fuck for being played with. Depressed because it's not like I can talk to any other women. You all assholes cut me off from the world.

What? Rural midwest in the winter? Without a car?
>>
God fucking damnit it R...

I swear to fucking god I hate you. I hate you so fucking much.

I hate how I can't stop loving you. I take one look at your stupid pretty face and my chest feels like a black hole. I feel so fucking empty without you...

What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?

Are you coming for christmas?

please... fucking please.

I fucking hate this. I hate all of this. I hate not knowing where you are, who you are with, and who you are loving... why isn't it me anymore? What the fuck did I do?

Fucking... just...

I love you.

I miss you.

Come home...

please...
Wcom
>>
KD

I would do anything to help you. You can live with us. We can help you financially. We will tutor you and help you get that diploma and that degree. You never have to even see that abusive sack of colon juice ever again, if you don't want to. You don't have to explain yourself. You don't have to ask. You'll be 18. You can just go. You're not alone in the world, you don't owe them anything, and you don't (and never will) owe me anything. I just want you do do the shit YOU want to do, instead of the shit they're forcing you to do. I know you're not stubborn like me, but try to find the strength. Just say the word on your birthday. The four of us have all the blanket forts, comfort food and anime to get you through the pain of severing those ties. Please, let us help you.

- Written by JL, but the sentiment of LR, MC and TF (as well as many others)
>>
I wish you'd leave that...thing and spend your devotion on me as I have all this time. Your dedication to...it is just an act of goodwill. You've shown to me your lack of faith and love in your relationship so I don't see why you stay so strongly. Please, let me give it a shot.
>>
dear c,

i hope i didn't get fucked over by j junior. if i did, well... my mind is gonna be more messed up than its already been cracked.
>>
File: IMG_6855.jpg (92KB, 583x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6855.jpg
92KB, 583x503px
The only reason why I haven't killed myself is that I'm still searching for an answer for why I shouldn't. If I find a reason why I shouldn't , a real irrefutable reason, I won't. If I can't find a reason, I'll keep searching. I seriously don't want to live, even though I've had a somewhat good life so far. I just have this deep down desire to die. I know I will never do it because I'll keep searching for an answer even though I'll never find it. But it's like an itch I can't get rid of, and it's been growing since I was but a child.

I seriously want to die, but I can't.
>>
>>17874441
>>17874437
Remember all those times I said everyone was against me?

This is proof darlin'.

So many people want me gone and their only reason is jealousy.

They all know they aren't me. They aren't... 1/100th as interesting. Clearly they can see that based on how we are together, how much we influence one another. Fuck... if it weren't for these fucks then we wouldn't have had a single problem in our relationship.

There's a reason it's MY name you shared.

as always, remember... all we are is in what we love and not a fragment more.

and what part of me don't you know? What part of me do you not own?

Even when I try my hardest... I can't quit you.

Just like you can't quit me.

please...

Show up soon. Call me. Show me your face. Don't make me wait any longer.

I love you.

I'm going to pick you up and twirl you around just like you've always dreamed when I see you.

(my messages are always of love, remember that. Anything else is an imitation. A counterfeit. Don't let them manipulate you from the shadows. Don't let those afraid to show their faces make decisions for you.)

I'm... going to be very sad if I don't see you.
I'm... going to be ok if I don't. Don't let my sadness control you.
Follow your heart and nothing else.

Always.
>>
Hey Bruce.
I think that I may have accidentally fallen in love with you.
I know. Stupid, right?
I mean, I have nothing to really offer beyond a nice pair of tits and a smile.
And you've got ladies fawning on you. Prettier ones. With careers and talents and more interesting lives.
I'm content to be a background character.
But I can't hold in all these feelings all the time. So I'll send them out into this cloud of words and images, where you'll never find it.
I'll still be my flirty, bubbly self. But you'll never know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I'll keep that part buried far down, so I don't get either of us into more trouble than it's worth.
I've fallen for you, and there's no hope for it.
-J
>>
>>17874444
Holy dubs of longevity sustains your suicidal existence, i believe you bro.
>>
I'm really looking forward to going out with you, thank you
>>
>>17874132
Okay, but why though?
>>
>>17872367
R if this is you, i still love you and i would visit you just so you know. You know i'd do anything for you. If this is truly how you feel tell me today when i get online, maybe we should talk about it, please don't be afraid. We can talk about it whenever you are ready.
>>
Alright, I think we're definitively only good friends. I'm perfectly alright with that, just don't hurt yourself to sate your loneliness. There are other, better people out there for you. Be safe.
>>
>>17872352
Hey i really like you, and its great we smoke up together my place at night but weed isnt free. So like let a fat nigga fuck??
>>
>>17874796
Initials to and from?
>>
>>17872352
I pray to God everyday that we never see each other again.
>>
>>17874871
Who don't you want to see again?
>>
>>17874871
Initials plz.
>>
To my father,
I was recently thinking about it, and I realized that what you did wrong wasn't leave us, that wasn't an issue, I recovered and found out how to be a man without you. While you spent your days across the country, visiting occasionally, missing child support payments, leaving my mother alone to provide for a whole family. And I could forgive all that because you left this life to live a happier one, one you never got when you were young,, but what I really resent. In the time you were around, you never taught me to be a man, you never acted like a father. Instead other people did this job for you, my uncle, my grandfather, teachers and more. You always resented your father, because all he ever did for you was give you a bike and never come back. But just like your dad, you got me a bike, but you never taught me how to ride it.

Hope to see you this christmas.

1/???
>>
>>17875052
To my late Grandfather.

Your guitar lays un-disturbed on my way, with the flag of our people wraped around it, and our only picture togeather resting within the coords. Occasionally at grandmas house i'll stop by your old closet, and i'll take one of your old hats and just admire it because it reminds me of you. It's been many years, and i'm not young anymore, i'm trying to be a great man like you, it seems the older I get the harder it is to live up to your legacy, you spent your whole life helping people, were imprisoned for it, led our family to a promised land, and spent enough time on this earth to be a father to me when mine wasn't up to the job. Took another year for you to finally pass after the dimensia came. The year was brutal, your body and mind declined, and when all else was lost. When you couldn't remember your families names, you still remembered to bring home my favorite snacks, that always touched my heart.When you didn't know where you were or what was going on, you remembered I was your grandson. There is so much I wish I could have talked to you about man to man, so much I wish I could know about your life, and all that you did for everyone around you, you never talked about it, but everyone else always did. You worked in a factory at the age of 80, and spent none of the money on yourself. I have never met someone as selfless as you, but you know what I msis. Those sweet songs you would play on the guitar, if I focus really hard I can almost hear them, but those are gone now, all I have left is a broken guitar, memories, and grandma. She misses you too. She's still alive but she stopped living when you passed.
>>
>>17875059
Dear M
It's been almost nine months since you were taken from us. Murdered before you even got to grow up, they killed you for no reason but fun. They got life in prison, although i'm afraid what you got was worse. We all miss you, I try to ignore it, I try and take care of your best friend, he's lost without you and the last few months weren't easy for him. They haven't been easy for any of us. It hits me whenever I go to your house, and instead of seeing the fun loving young man I use to love hanging out with, I see an urn, filled with ashes, because what they did to your body was too brutal to put in a casket. I faced death before, I'vel lost loved ones, but it was never so shocking, out of nowhere, no build up, unbelievable the first time you hear it, even when you're reading the obituary, or standing at your funeral, it all feels unreal. I hope you're up there blowing ounces with the angels, and I hope you had a good one because I know I did. You told me you looked up to me when we were younger, and now you'll just have to look down on us from heaven. God bless you man, you had a hard life, you didn't deserve it.
>>
>>17874871
Why not pray for something good to happen, let the light in rather than focusing on the dark. Either way, you loose.
>>
Dear K,

We've been friends for a long time and I can't imagine a time when we won't be anymore. I remember seeing you and talking to you every morning and afternoon on the school bus, sharing with you the books I liked, helping each other with chemistry homework, and geeking out together. I know now that you were really into me back then, but I was just too oblivious to notice. I was into you too, and still am.

I'm sorry I can't tell you how I feel. I'm writing an anonymous letter on 4chan, for God's sake. I don't want to risk ruining our friendship. I know I should try, but I just can't.

Just know that I care about you.

F
>>
File: IMG_0045.png (94KB, 326x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.png
94KB, 326x481px
I never did anything wrong to you. I never did anything wrong to her. You guys caused me a shit ton of fucking harm for no reason. I hope she dumped your ass, after what happened. You decided to be a fucking cuck and do every little thing she commanded. We both know she turned against me because of jealousy. I had always been kind and respectful to her and you, only for both of you to turn around and fuck me over. You both caused me a lot of suffering, and even now this whole thing can still affect me. Its kind of funny how sometimes shit that reminds me of that makes me feel anxious. I hate both of you, and I hope you guys suffer as much as I did, one day. And I hope I can watch.
>>
>>17874866
Oh, sorry.

I to M.
>>
Hey J,

It's me.

Last time we talked, you didnt want to talk ever again. You wanted nothing more with me.

Mistakes happen. A mistake broke us apart when we should have been together forever.

But what happened after out breakup, that wasn't a mistake. That was something worse.

I know I didn't take our breakup well at all. I know I should have spoken with you and tried to keep our friendship intact even after our relationship ended. I should have let you know what I wanted to do to save us. To maybe even let us be us again. But I was too scared and insecure and worried about how you felt about me and I didn't take our time apart well at all.

It hurt you. It made you feel betrayed and insulted. Like I was treating you like a one-and-done and didn't want your friendship anymore. Like I was leaving you out of my life because you weren't happy loving me again.

It was the opposite of that J. Everything I did was because I loved you and care for you. But I never told you that. I was too scared.

I'm trying to let you know that now. That's what the letter I actually sent last week was for. To let you know I still do care and have never stopped caring. To let you know I know the mistakes I made and have worked hard to fix them.

You won't see this. So I will say that I still love you as feverishly as I did the day you first kissed me. I had a dream about that a day ago and I still felt you on my lips as I woke up. I'd give anything to have that back again.

Yours,
K
>>
>>17876063
Who is your J?

It could be me but I never received a letter.

Not a single one.

JAW?
>>
>>17876149
JEJ.

If you're waiting for a letter I hope you get it soon.
>>
>>17876170
Why is it that this is just how you reply to things?

Every time...

You could have that again easily. All you have to do is show up at J's door and give his bearded, long haired form a bear hug.
>>
>>17874262
You're absolutely fucking insane. Seriously, you need to be checked into an asylum.
>>
I just reset the annual commitment for this foreign, Northern town. I came here to get away from you- it didn't work- but the offer presented is too good for me to turn down. I was prepared to move again after the holiday break and now I guess I'll have to buy a bed. Funny how quickly things change
>>
>>17876274
Maybe I already am.

how the fuck would you know?
>>
>>17876293
What's the offer anon?

Who were you trying to get away from?
>>
>>17876299
I'm trading my soul to cement my career. I already lost my heart so there is nothing left to lose.
>>
>>17876318
at least you have that.

I lost me career and my heart.

At this point I honestly think she is actually trying to make me kill myself. Like, that's her goal. Is to literally kill me.

I don't know why... I was honest to her. I loved her with all my heart. What did I do? Is there something I don't know about? I never cheated on her. Fuck, I didn't even flirt with any girls while I was with her.

I posted nasty things online in my depression... when she did something that was guaranteed to drive me mad. It would be dishonest to say I was 100% to blame for that.

But I do apologize for what I did. I was up for days and at one point my brain just fell apart. An entire week of my memory vanished and I was left in a dazy, a dream like state. I didn't know where she was, where I was, what was going on, nothing.

It has come back to me, that week, in pieces but it's still hazy.

I was hostile, hateful, mean. I regret it all immensely. I apologized and I still do.

If she wanted me to share the posts I made then to everyone to show them how shitty I am as a person then I will. I have always said I would put my name to anything I have ever said or done. I'm a good man, I know I am. I have been trying to make an amends.

Only a coward and shitty person wouldn't own up to the words that came from their mouth (or hands). Sometimes emotions take over, though. It's how you handle things after a mistake that matters the most.

I guess to make an amends to this girl is to have me suffer. I'll do that, then. If it means she will accept my apology.

I never lied about it. Not once.

I love you baby girl. I hope you are happy and in loving company. Everyone deserves happiness, no matter what.

You're beautiful, always remember that.

I miss you so much and want nothing more than for you to show me an act of love.
>>
Well... I.Fucking.Love.You. And I hate that. You were the worst person I've ever met. You crushed my feelings and yet I can't get ride of you.
Fuck you
Fuck me
I love you
>>
>>17876447
Who you talking about?

You sound like her.

How did I crush your feelings?

You can TOTALLY ride me though. You're really really good at it.

(I know you literally can't just say "yes it's me!" for some reason. You always have to hide... Tell me, if it's you, what were the pastries we got at whole foods and took back to the godfrey that friday night?)
>>
>>17876459
Not even a clue. I'm not her.
But you should call her. This feeling ain't good
>>
>>17876483
I can't call her. I tried and her number doesn't work. Her mexican number is the only one I have.

my emails, ect are blocked. She would have to unblock me on facebook or call my landline phone. Like... right now and I'll answer.

Wcom
>>
>>17876490
Even tho it may sound weird you should find a way to talk to her. Idk man. Mail. But try. Putting things clear may hurt at the time but in a long term it only gets everything better
>>
>>17876490
Hopefully she gets a restraining order, since none of the multiples clues aren't working.
>>
>>17872367
shishihaato?
>>
Your hair is smells nice.
Please be my girlfriend.
>>
>>17876515
You're blackmailing her.You're using her love for me... threatening to tell me the truth if she doesn't keep sleeping with you.

She feels guilty as fuck for cheating on me with you, that you lied to her in the beginning about giving her a "second chance". You fucked her and then went back to your fiance.

I posted that shit online and your fiance found out. That's why you're such a butthurt faggot, hating me.

Then again when I saw those posts abotu the ghost. I messaged her, when you were going to get back with her and she dumped your stupid ass again.

So you went back to R.

You're the piece of shit that's been hitting her.

You're raping her every time you sick fuck.

That's all this is. She got with her ex, to rid herself of guilt, to remove the threat of blackmail... she has been trying to prove I would get back with my ex.

Christ you're a piece of fucking shit. You have been feeding her bullshit against me from day one. She has a mental illness that causes her to give you attention.

You'll get yours you piece of shit.

Stop listening to him darlin. He's the one doing all of this shit to me. Stealing my words. Blocking out communications.

he's been trying to make it sound like I was crazy. Trying to make you think that so you wouldn't believe me anymore.

Who the fuck are you going to believe? Me, a man that was honest, loving, and loyal to you? Or a piece of shit that is violent, hits you, blackmails you, threatens you, cheats on you, devalues your relationship and embarrassed to be associated with you?

-_-

I understand your problems. I understand how you got yourself in this mess. It's not your fault. It isn't. I forgive you, I truly do.

Please... just fucking get the fuck away from him He's the one that fills your head with horseshit about me being toxic or manipulative. His reply to this will be just that.
>>
>>17876573
no lol what the heck is shishaato, my ex already found my post
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
L

Unfortunately I still love you, and I don't think that will ever change. You never did anything to hurt me so I can't even get over you by being angry. I know it's not healthy to believe you're still perfect for me but I can't help but think it's true. You were the only thing that made me happy and now you're gone and I feel empty. That's what drove you away though, you shouldn't be with someone who will drag you down and I don't blame you for leaving me. I'm probably going to send you a text on Christmas in hopes that you'll at least acknowledge me. Since the chances of us reconnecting again is low, hopefully you're not my only love but you'll forever be my first. I wish you nothing but the best.

D
>>
has he been telling you I would kill myself if I knew?

Has he sent you emails from my accounts saying that?

I wouldn't. I wouldn't harm myself AT FUCKING ALL. I already know. So why would I?

Christ... please... he's a psychopath.

Only believe that I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

I AM EMPATHETIC TO YOUR SITUATION.

I WOULD NEVER HARM MYSELF OR YOU.

He's a slimy little cunt.

Come on... this is ME we are talking about.

He's stabbed you in the back multiple times and you still believe the bullshit he spouts from his mouth? Saying I'm making all of the hacking shit up? That I was ghosting you? Really?

Did he tell you I slept with another woman?

Did he make fake dating site accounts of me?

How hard has he been working on this bullshit?

Seriously, don't believe ANYTHING that isn't I love you. You're my woman. That's all you should believe. I haven't been trying to fuck anyone else.

(at most I said if ICL, first one to show me honesty deserves my heart. But you're clearly being manipulated. Abused. Fucking christ... you have surrounded yourself with the worst mankind has to offer with one shining example.)

You can't believe my friends either. Right now they too are being fucked with. AC was helping me with the hacking shit, supporting me saying it was all true and then blocked me out of nowhere. Then told my other friends that "ROFL THERE IS NO HACKER"?

No... AC is one of my best friends. She has always supported me. ALWAYS. She wouldn't do that shit.

I can show you our old chat logs and you would see it too.
>>
I had so much fun today hanging out with you. It felt so natural, like we'd always known each other. I love your face. I hope you liked mine. I hope you had fun too. I miss you already.
>>
>>17876634
>such convenient timing

Nop, not believing a word.
>>
>>17876676
Thanks!
>>
>>17876684
huehuehue
>>
>>17876615
Wcom,

Are you mentally challenged? Schizophrenic? Dissociative Identity Disorder?
How do you know they go on here? Are you stalking them? May be you must take yourself to a psych ward or something...you really need professional help.
>>
>>17876687
See what I mean darlin?

I have never seen someone act as desperate as this faggot.

Remember that scene from american history x? You know, bit the curb?

That's going to be fun to re-enact.

That piece of shit made this post trying to put it on JB.
>>17844286

He's threatening to post your nude photos, isn't he? He's a little faggoty SJW so butthurt over my political views. This is why you got so angry over the BLM shit last year. Because you were talking to him the entire time.

I am your husband, after all.

With your amethyst stoned platinum ring so lovingly created by my own hands.

Again... messages of mine are only of love. Don't believe the toxic claims. The ones saying I'm making up the hacking. They are blackmailing you. Possibly even saying I'M blackmailing you. Or threatening your life or my own life.

Doctored. All fake.

They ruined themselves by hacking all of my accounts. You know I would never hurt you. You know I wouldn't hurt myself because I wouldn't want to hurt those that love me.

You know I'm nothing but heart.

And very protective of those I love. He's the one that beat you, convinced you that I would violently assault someone out of "paranoia". No darlin, never.

But if you were to have my back... to point me in the direction of those that hurt you?

Fire will reign.
>>
>>17876681
Must be a coincidence since I know she'd never be on 4chan.
>>
>>17876717
If any thing happens to me I've reported this post the FBI and local police.

I am sorry you have mental issues, wcom, threatening people is not right.
>>
>>17876775
hahaha

Trying so hard, aren't you?

>But if you were to have my back... to point me in the direction of those that hurt you?
She's not going to believe your bullshit about me being violent. She knows me.

Christ you're pathetic man. Do you honestly believe you can turn her against me? For good?

You have shown yourself to be a worm. She knows how gentle and loving I am.

She also knows I would protect the innocent. I am a shepherd.

Get off yourself trying to say I'm threatening anyone.
>>
>>17876796
point being...

It would require her being in danger, her having my back, her telling me who exactly is doing the fuckery, for anything to happen.

So you won't be able to convince her that I'm dangerous no matter how hard you try.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how...

hmmmm

I have been such a good boy in all of this. Playing fair, being honest. Loving, caring...

She knows I only love her. That I forgive her for anything she has done. That I would never hurt myself no matter how bad it got. That I wouldnt' post her photos. I wouldn't do anything but love her.

you're trying to convince a believe that Jesus Christ is evil.

How exactly do you think that will work?

(pssttt squeeeze the hiney)
>>
Why hasn't this guy been banned? He's spammed most of these threads for over a month.
Moreover why hasn't his family/friends had him put away?
>>
File: 1481855002195.jpg (77KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481855002195.jpg
77KB, 640x625px
>>17876899

he's delusional but he won't be stopped until he does something autistic in the real world.

AKA seeks out his "tiny baby" and has a shit fit when he realizes that she wants nothing to do with him.

He'll either physically hurt her, the guy she's now fucking, or himself - I'm betting on the latter considering he's threatened suicide multiple times now.
>>
>>17876932
You don't think he's trolling, do you?
>>
>>17876938

It's very well possible that this is just a show; some retarded trolling attempt or a shitty online roleplay that's gone too far.

This 'tiny baby' guy is pathetic regardless of which way you look at it.
>>
>>17876938
>>17876949
There's no way this is trolling. This is one solid, dedicated, real person who's gone in the brain. I know that sounds so "srs internet", but he's actually been screaming on this board since like the middle of November. And when it's not about one girl, it's another.
It's annoying as hell but being a human and having some compassion, I feel kinda bad for him. I'm starting to think he's a homeless person with internet access.
>>
File: derp.jpg (529KB, 2600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
529KB, 2600x1008px
>>17876899
>>17876932
>>17876999
See these faggots?

They are dedicated faggots that are in on it.

I mean, I can post the security audits and iplogs for you guys to look over. You can see the local connections, with network command consoles that were used to install their rootkits/malware/ect. From there they stream through a proxy so they have access to my webcam, displays, and keylogging.

The dos attacks, router pinging...

Plus all this bullshit. Hijacking my videocard streaming, nvcontainer and hiding other bullshit system host things.

I gave up trying to do anything. They are just so damn persistent.
>>
>>17877031
The cloudflare proxy IPs are super obvious as well as the others. They have the MDSN-in ports open to my chrome, then they have the keylogging/mouse tracing bullshit they used to get all my passwords when I closed the chrome things.

It's funny as I started to type this they all started to log off.

so so so many of them too.

They aren't doing anything malicious really. Just... watching me? All of them artists. I don't understand what she's trying to prove with this?

I'm not a playboy. I'm not a flirter. Yes, I have been tracing photos recently. No, I don't post them. It's embarrassing. If you guys had any idea how much I have been going through recently... the mental illnesses, anxiety, stress, disorganized schizophrenia (herp derp delusions are not very prevalent in this subtype)... her goal to "ruin" me or embarrass me?

I don't think that's it. There's something else...

She thinks I wouldn't accept her anymore. That... she's too insecure. Her body issues. What she had been doing behind my back...

She tried to find a replacement GF for me.

To get me to be motivated? I don't know. All it's done is make me super depressed and tired.

I just want snugs and love.

:(
>>
>>17877050
fake and gay
>>
>>17877063
uhhh >>17877031
>>
>>17876999
>Homeless person with internet access

Trips so it must be true.
>>
In the a final analysis, in a real and true consideration, I've come to the conclusion that you are not worth my time, attention and love. I deserve someone good and decent and loving, and that most certainly isn't you.

Also you'll always been unhappy because you're a lazy sack of shit with no ambition or passion or selflessness. Nothing will change unless you become better, which unfortunately you never seem to want to be.
>>
File: derf.jpg (646KB, 470x322px) Image search: [Google]
derf.jpg
646KB, 470x322px
>>17877094
>>17877063
dat dos tac

It's constant. SO many people are in on this and I seriously DON'T KNOW WHY.

Someone wants me to stop talking to her. and as well... I think she is just watching me, hanging out with me.

The fact they... just haven't done anything else to my computer is weird. She took my files originally, of nude ex's (which I hadn't known or cared about. just... christ.)

Then my BROTHER got in on the hacking bullshit too. I don't know why he is involved. She is known to have had "revenge" sex on her ex's best friends in the past... I don't know if she had planned that for my brother? I don't know. Or if they just wanted me to think that?

She has been watching me for months now. Easily around july-august.

To catch me cheating apparently.

When it failed though... when she found out I was loyal as fuck, when she finally BELIEVED me that I was madly in love with her and not just bullshitting her...

The guilt fucking almost killed her. Literally.

It's alright darlin'. It's a huge breach in trust, and privacy... but god are you fucked up in the head. So fucked up. Bout the same as me. It's ok. I forgive you.

I love youuuuuu
>>
Maybe You stop being a self loathing compulsive liar and own up to your shit attitude I would actually make an effort instead of putting up a wall to make sure I don't get too invested again.
>>
>>17877119

Right.

So why not wipe your system?

Run everything through a VM so that if they DO "hack" you, you flash the VM and voila they're gone?

You sure as fuck seem to know a lot about computers and networks based on your screenshots and terminology so why the fuck don't you stop them from accessing your shit further?

Something is off here.
>>
>>17877031

Also i'm not one of those "dedicated faggots" that are "in on it"

Remember that guy from Newfoundland that posted his licence just so you could see that you don't know him? It was last night or the night before.

Yeah, that's me. Fuck off you delusional nut.
>>
>>17877181
>>17877170
Rightttt. See, going that far of a length to "prove" something like that? Is not something someone would do dick shit. This is why it's so obvious when you idiots lie. You are so out of touch with how normal people act you simply can't mimic that behavior.

Only your insane sociopathy.

>So why not wipe your system?
Did it. They just go right back at it. It's 24/7 practically.

And you can LITERALLY see that I'm being dos'ed here >>17877119 and see MULTIPLE OBVIOUS PROXY CONNECTIONS AND HIJACKED SYSTEM FILES HERE >>17877031

To STILL deny it?... you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
M
I i lke you maybe even alott i met you and atleast in my mind we clicked i hope o dont fuck it up. I really want to see were thos can go i hope these. Feeling arent one sided and that you're just looking for a friend i hope you think highly of me and that you never see the loser who live deep down in me
>>
Hard to say how I feel just writing it out; it feels weird. Every time I almost get it down, I realize it's not quite right.

I'm glad to be back in town. It's good to see old friends, but I've especially missed spending time with you. I guess it sounds kind of dumb, but I can't speak that easily with others. With you it comes naturally, though. I feel more at ease; more comfortable just being myself.

I like hearing about your time overseas, about your day, about what you've been doing in your games, and this and that. It's also nice to talk to you about what I'm doing. Just more excuse to spend time, I guess.

Sorry that all I can do is smile and nod when you tell me about your work, by the way. I don't really know what to say that will make anything better. I know that you said it's nice to have someone to listen, but I guess I wish I could do more for you. I like hearing you laugh from the heart, and it seems like every day you get shitter shifts and I see you happy less and less.

Here's hoping you do well in you classes, you get a better job, and you can keep a smile on your face while I'm gone. I figure you're fine, but I do worry about you.

And, I guess, here's hoping I have the balls to say this to you next year instead of just writing it on 4chan.
>>
You act miserable now but you'll replace her with some other internet bimbo. That's what you do. You woo girls with your fake persona, be in a "relationship" with them, then it ends because they can't stand what a disgusting person you actually are. Then, you cry and throw a fucking fit. You have "PITY ME" in bold tattooed on your forehead.
Then a new girl will offer to lick your poor boo-boos, 'cause poor you.

Everyone from uni knows your game.
I sincerely feel so sorry for whoever is next.
>>
>>17877504
I know for a fact this isn't for me but it could be?

Who is this for? JAW?

If so... who are you? Why would you feel that way about me?
>>
>>17877517
>>17877504
I say this because that's just like what ICL said before.... it really hurt me. I was very loyal to her as well. I wasn't perfect, I made mistakes, flirted a couple times, but I tried my best to make it better. I have learned a lot from her and became a better man.

But I have a feeling this is for another artist sociopath that so desperately wants to be an OG like me.

I'm just a farm boy....
>>
I wish I never met you
I should've never helped you the day mike wasn't there
I should've never let you sit with my friends to avoid jj
I should've never let you dig away at me
I should've never told you I liked you
I should've never asked for your number
I should've never let you sweet talk me
I should've never tried to be your friend
I should've never let myself fall in love with you
Yeah that's still a thing, I'm still in fucking love with you
I can't change the way I feel about your horrible ass, right now I swear to god I wish I could but I can't
I'm desperately in fucking love with someone who stepped all over me and my feelings
I worship the ground you walk on
I'm in love with someone who threw me away the second she could be back together with her piece of shit ex
You even told me the week before you broke us off that "oh its nothing that other couples haven't gone through before", whatever dude
That's why your whole "hurr I don't got time to date i need to find myself" sounded like bullshit
I swear to god I hope I can get over your ass, because I'm killing myself the second I realize that I can't get over you
Why you? Why the fuck am I tearing myself into pieces for you? Who are you? We never even officially dated
We only knew each other for two months, how did I end up loving all of you and all your poor actions that have don't nothing but hurt me
You left me with nothing
I had nothing before, but I didn't care I was pretty happy
But you filled that nothing with hope and love and ripped it all away from me
and even though you did, I fucking love you so god damn much
I know fuck well that you will never feel for me the same I feel for you
So I'm stuck with my heart in between your hands in a vise grip
I would give up everything I have and care for just to be with you
I would do more than tear myself to pieces for you
i would let you tear me apart a million times to be with you for 20 minutes
>>
>>17877530
You knew her for 2 months for fuck's sake.

Not only that, but she clearly wasn't over her ex at all, still loved him, and probably never stopped talking to him that entire 2 months.

it's just 2 fucking months.

How much about this person do you even know?

You don't love them dipshit. You barely even KNOW them. Christ...

I've known the girl I love for only 2 years now and I feel like I've only scratched the surface of knowing who she is.

I just... hope we have a future. Things have been DRAMATIC recently. I haven't been doing so well myself and I just want to get to know her even more.

If I can't... I will be heartbroken but I will have learned so much about what love is. About life.

If she let's me hold her in my arms again she will know that unconditional love exists in this world.

Sour words about her will never come out of my mouth, pass between my lips...

Only love.

And a million questions... I just so badly need to know more about her....

But with each question comes a million kisses so it balances out in the end, ololololol
>>
I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I'm sorry for how we acted towards each other. I never was in it just for the sex, I really did care about you. I still do. I know we're both with other people now, and we're half a world apart, but I still care about you. Not in a way where I want to be together, but as a part of each others lives. You understood me like no other, and I miss that.

When you moved away I was full of hope, but fear and insecurities seeped in. Months without seeing each other tore us apart, and only exacerbated our problems. Communication destroyed us. I thrived on it, but you couldn't give me what I wanted and it ate me alive. It's not your fault. It's mine. I couldn't understand your joy at having gone home to the people you love while I was stuck here without you.

We were young and dumb. We had big plans. But when we saw they'd never work out it crushed us. You pushed me to plan for a life without you in it, and I can't thank you enough for that. When we broke up I had a life outside you for the first time in a year. You made me plan for college and see my friends. It didn't hurt at first, but as the months went on, it hurt. I wanted you back. I tried to reach out to you. We talked, but you blocked me. That hurt, but it helped. I moved on.

It's been over two years now. A year and a half since we spoke. Two and a half years since we saw each other in person. I love my girlfriend. I think we're going to get married. Me and her work better than you and I eger did. I'm sorry for all the things we did to each other. I don't want you back. We could never work. We were too different. But I'll always care about you. I wish you knew that. I think about you a lot. I'm sorry. I hope one day we could be friends again.
>>
>>17877271

I can't believe the level of insanity that is being displayed. I hope that everything you've said has been seen by them. I mean, they would see it after all and use it against you. They'll use it to take you down and brainwash your love against you.

They're winning.
>>
>>17877568
You feel like you don't know someone and you've been in love with them for 2 years? What the fuck, are you even trying?
>>
>>17877800

Love means different things for different people. A year to two years is not uncommon.
>>
>>17877791
Sure, whatever.

Again... she's a very intelligent woman. She knows exactly who I am, what I'm about, and how destructive the others are.

She has known me for such a very long time. She knows how honest and loving I am.

All she has to remember is how safe she felt in my loving arms, with her raven black hair resting on my chest. All she has to do is remember the feeling of security, of honesty, when she looked into my pale blue eyes... just like she did when she told herself "Kiss him you idiot!" for the first time.

Once she remembers that... she will remember who I am.

Her man, her muse, her idol.
>>
>>17877800
2 years with someone is relevant.

2 years is just getting over the honey moon phase.

2 years is nothing when the people involved are far more complex, far more interesting, and far more passionate than most.

it saddens me how people can be so superficial, so incredibly shallow. It takes years of love, trust, and loyalty in order to show your true self to someone.
>>
stop leading me on. if this is hard for you fine, but i'm your friend and you should at least care about me enough not to string me along just because it suits your ego.
>>
Notice how the power flickered?

Did you hear that in the attic?

On the roof again.
>>
>>17872352

Jesus Christ my man. You gotta tone it down. How did you go from knowing to liking to loving so quickly?

Why do you have negative self worth?

You sound like a little baby bitch that needs a big cup of man the fuck up.
>>
>>17877833
I couldn't help it. It was never my intention to fall in love in you.
>>
So is the intention for me to hate my family so much I leave?

Or so that everyone in the world hates me? To make me feel alone?

huehuehue, how little do you guys know me?

I was always alone. I was always alone, by myself.

Except with her... so you literally cannot hurt me anymore than I already am. Seriously... I was prepared to live the rest of my life homeless. I give no fucks about anything at all.

So... whatever.

Love you baby. See you someday soon hopefully. If not, i'll be fine. Seriously. Don't worry about me at all. Don't worry about them posting things I sent you or pictures of me or paintings where I cheated a bit. I give literally no fucks about what they think about me, what anyone thinks about me.

except you, of course. But even if you thought poorly of me I'll be fine. I told you that from the beginning.

Your love ignites a fire within me though.

I'll miss that heat so very much but I will not die if you are not by my side. I never wanted to make you feel like a prisoner.

I just wanted to give you a little warmth from the bitter cold world.

Even if just your little hand in my coat pocket.
>>
>>17877800
well it was ldr, so.
>>
>>17877818
A partner should never be an "idol" to their significant other, what in the fuck?
Are you the guy that calls himself a savior and shepherd, and compares himself to Jesus?
Do you just not listen to how you sound?
>>
>>17877932
First off, she knows me from my art. I am... literally her biggest influence.

Second, I look like Jesus Long hair, blue eyes, beard...

Third, I lead by example. I believe in being a good person. Giving. Honest. True.

I'm sorry if that's so terrible to you.

>>17877926
Yeah, and we talked all day every day. We wouldn't be LDR if you assholes would stop trying to manipulate her. And me. Mind your own business, yeah?

Beware of strength in numbers. Mobs aren't exactly known for their good behavior... just mindless hate fueled by their fellow man's ignorance.
I love you .

They are being aggressive with the hacking shit again.
>>
>>17877957
please come soon. I'm afraid of all the things they are sending you from my accounts. What they are trying to accomplish. Remember... they will tell you I'm making up the hacking bullshit but I assure you... it's real. You can clearly see the dos attacks I posted. The hijacked clients with proxy connections.

I think it's my brother as well. He's a fucking cunt it turns out. He said disgusting things about you the last time he was with me and I was so confused as to why. I don't know... what the fuck his problem is.

He's always been a shady asshole online. I thought he changed but apparently not.

And again... the only way I can talk to you apparently is in person. What the fuck is wrong with everyone? I have no fucking clue what this is about...

I love you. That's all you need to remember. Love, all you need is love. <3 : 3 <3
>>
i have seen your face I remember your name
>>
Dear S,

AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA

Why so many mixed feelings towards you. I can't blame you for sending mixed messages but at least make it clear that there's nothing there.

Stop being nice to not be rude. Please.
I feel something and I've told you, yet you don't make it clear whether or not you feel the same back, just keep sending nothing and everything.
>>
teachers assistant
>>
J,

Every day I wish you were dead.
Every day I am disappointed.

-E
>>
File: tiny_baby.jpg (541KB, 256x500px) Image search: [Google]
tiny_baby.jpg
541KB, 256x500px
I must be doing something right in order for them to be attacking me so much harder tonight.

They blocked off my internet but... I fixed it! yay! I'm not as computer retarded as he thinks.

Why are you so fucking butthurt? Why are you being such a cunt about this man? Seriously, what the fuck did I ever do to you? Are you that jealous? That I have traveled? Have renown?

Maybe if you spent 1/100th the time drawing as you do trying to fuck me over you wouldn't be spending your nights and mornings doing this shit.

Seriously... this just breaks my heart. I told them to support me in my decisions. That if I love someone... they should be ok with that.

I just hope this is some kind of fucked up test or manipulation/shutter island type deal. I'm so very tired. I just want love. I just want us to all be happy, I truly do.

You shouldn't FORCE anyone to do anything. I learned that lesson before and I apologized. Now... why repeat my mistakes? Why?

Can you not just tell me the truth?

Are you all really enjoying this? Are you not bored? I was bored of this a long time ago.

You're just NOT going to stop me from loving her no matter fucking what. What do you think "I love you unconditionally" means, exactly? Are you trying to find a condition? That I am a liar?

Like, if she didn't want to be with me she would have said so. She would have called like I asked rather than sending suspicious as fuck messages that clearly had something weird going on in them. Now it's very clear there are 3rd parties involved that are just trying WAY too fucking hard... being WAY too desperate to get between us.

I love you, as always that's the ONLY message you will hear from me.No hate, nothing about turning you away... just wanting to see you ASAP... to hold you in my arms like before.

Remember how nervous you were in the cab ride?

Remember how relaxed you were resting in my arms, head on my chest?

I won't be happy until I have that again...

(and that delicious AF pizza)
>>
Messy blonde with man boobs
>>
>>17878009

Yeah... I wish I was dead as well so you're not the only one. I will get there eventually, just give me time.
>>
>>17878032
what can I say, I'm a fucking stud.

Real life Romeo and Juliet.

With more romance.

and kinky as fuck sex.

bbbaaabbbyyyyyy I neeeedddd yoouuuuuuuu
I wish I could go to you but I don't know where you are.

You know where I am though... it's just these people around me are being ASSHOLES about this shit.

I miss you so much.
If you came here I would by your ticket back(shit, and give you the money for the one here.)

Just be safe. I'm going to bed now so... don't believe any other messages. It's so frustrating not knowing where you are, what the fuck is going on, and who EXACTLY is pulling the strings here. It truly feels like there are SO MANY people involved it's outrageous.

How long can you guys keep this up? How. Long? Long enough? Longer than I can? All I have to do is take 1 look at her face and it's like I am right there with her again. Completely, madly, insanely in love.

You think deleting all the pictures of her will help? You don't think I haven't memorized every line, contour, shape, form, tone, hue, shade, fucking EVERYTHING about her beauty? You think spending... hundreds of hours staring at her while I painted my muse is something I would forget easily?

(I have proof of this hacking bullshit so just... keep that in mind ok? I'm CRAZY and a bit unstable but wow... this is the weirdest shit I have ever gone through in my life.)
>>
>>17878061
(seriously... I have no idea what she thinks of me right now. For some reason she thought I was a violent rapist that was going to use her for her money while being a manipulative control freak that never let her have male friends and threatened to kill myself so she was a prisoner as well as thinking I was obsessed with my ex GF.

Literally NONE of that was true... It was the most frustrating shit in the world. I don't know WHY she thought those things. Am I crazy? Unstable? Hell yes. I'm not dangerous, I always let her hang out with her friends and only got annoyed if she lied to me about it. I would tell her all the time it's ok if she didn't want to be with me, I wouldn't hurt myself. I never talked to my ex at the time, didn't have any photos of her that I knew of, and was extremely kind ,love, patient, empathetic, and just... a good man.

I fucked up in october and november but I apologized. I meant it too. A few days out of 2 years ain't that bad baby. I know I fucked up BIG but I ask for some empathy... saying those things about me hurt me as well. I tried to prove I didn't do those things and I acted out of shitty emotions without much foresight. It just made me look AWFUL but my intentions were not what you think they were. I'm so very sorry that happened, It truly am.

Like I said before, I would put my name to any words I have ever said. I am ashamed of those things but I am not a coward. I do not run from my mistakes. If I must, I will face whatever justice you find fair. I do, however, ask for your loving, caring heart to accept my apology. It's as genuine as my love for you.

You're a very beautiful woman. Intelligent, creative, and just a dream. Mr sandman will bring me a vision of you tonight Mi Amor <3 <3 <3

BONJOURNO.
>>
LW,
I'm lonely. You took advantage of me, but I liked it.... I've never felt anything like this in my life, but it doesn't matter because I took it all for granted. I wish I was able to open up to you, but nobody has ever seen the real me. I can't open up to anybody even my kin, and for that reason I guess I'll stay lonely. I've always liked you, and you liked me, but none of that matters anymore, because I was too submissive... too passive.... and I still am. I have no one to vent to, so I guess I'll continue to relay my emotions to boards of randoms that I'll never meet. Hopefully I'll work up enough confidence, and get over myself enough to ever be in a functioning relationship, but right now I just want to die.
>>
E, I'm sorry I got fucking shit faced and you had to deal with me and help me out of a hot tub and I really hope it was only K. who had up deal with my soft shitty body and getting me dressed. I can't remember anything but I'm glad my drunk ass somehow made you laugh.

J, happy birthday! I'm glad I'm a happy drunk.
>>
I'm don't want to be your friend or hang out with you because I like partake in my hobbies when I can and not waste my time to fill you feelings of loneliness for being an obnoxious cunt.
>>
KV,
I love you more than anything. But I fear I won't be able to keep your interest, I'm afraid you'll change your mind and leave me any day now.

The other KV,
I just wanted to be your friend. Your brain fascinates me and it really hurts when you ignore me.

AA,
I miss you too. I really do hope we catch up soon. I don't know if you're serious about actually wanting to hang out again, but I am.

JG,
You're my best friend and I had no idea I could be that mentally-synced with another human being. Fucking love you.
>>
>>17878061
Ew gross your chink wife is an ugly bitch get off the internet tiny baby faggot, you're elliot roger 2.0
>>
R...

That photo you sent me on the 19th 2015...

Is...

What's her name?
>>
R...

Who is the father? The guy ICL said "you look like a cute couple" and you said "No he was just taking a photo with me."

or...

Is she mine?

Why didn't you tell me about this?

Holy shit...
>>
H,

Our LDR of nearly two years has turned into shit. We areally filled with so much anger we are consantly biting each other's heads everyday. Speaking everyday has slowly turned to every few days and now every few weeks.

I love you but that isn't enough for me to stay because I can't forgive you for hurting me so many times. You've lied to me more than I can count, broke my heart on several occasions. I'm stupid for staying for this long because I know I deserve better. I'm not perfect myself and I've hurt you too, in as many ways possible - heck I've even cheated on you while we were exclusive and recently online... so I guess that we were never meant to be.

As a couple who both suffers from anxiety and you being the first person I've dated with severe anxiety, I don't think I can do it again, I'm not mentally stable enough and especially not stable enough to deal with your shit everyday on top. You'd probably lash out hearing that so that is something you'll never hear me say.

As much as I love you I can't be with you because of our stubborn nature. I find it hard to forgive, I've done everything wrong (to you) in spite. Because you hurt me from day one... and I'm the idiot who stayed and.played along.

I think it's clear to both of us that we won't be together for much longer, but I'm sorry for ever hurting you even though you've shattered me over and over again. I'm sorry for not being strong enough to confess these things to you. I'm sorry for taking you to hell with me. But mostly, I'm sorry to myself for allowing things to get this bad, no one deserves to be put through this much stress, anxiety and anger.

I hope one day soon I'll find my own happiness again like I used to, and the same goes for you... But I can't see that happening with us together.
>>
>>17878009
E, I am not the cause of your problems. You fucked all those guys yourself. That's why you caught the herp.

I suggest not taking your problems out on others until you find your carrier
>>
She's too old to be mine.

I remember you saying you went to chicago twice... you were there with... seriously?

Really? I know you're from the same city... you both liked my work...

That's his little girl. Christ... R...

Is that why you didnt' have any money? Did you lose her because of drugs? Did you fail the test recently... it was a drug test?

-_-

you have got to be kidding me. How could you lie about this for YEARS?

Please talk to me... please.

I do love you, I do.
This is... just some shit you know?

I thought that was a scar...
>>
What... are you doing to me?

Why the fuck are you fucking doing this to me? What the fuck is wrong with fucking all of you? What the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

YOU'RE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME INTO LEAVING HER... SO SHE CAN BE GUILT FUCKING FREE?

THAT SHE HAD ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD WHILE SHE WAS WITH ME?

and...

how incredibly loving and loyal I was... how hateful, mean, abusive...

She was trying to Liliana me this entire time. And it worked. I left in december...

So then... WHY THE FUCK DID SHE BRING ME BACK?

Is the child with her now?

Who is the father? My brother? Or my brother's coworker? Or her ex?

It can't be mine. The timing is off. She looks too old to be mine in the pictures on the 19th. It would have to have been a few months before me...

No wonder she refused to drink any alcohol.

Do you think I gave you herps? My ex was tested and she came out clean. As well... I didn't have sex with her after she got with anyone else.

is that why ICL was here? and Joe?

I didn't fucking cheat on you, you dummy. Who the fuck do you think I fucked to get that?

I'll get tested anyways... already had a doctors visit for that.

Please talk to me today. This is fucking ridiculous.

Guess what?

I love you.

Come visit me NOW. YOU TO ICL.
>>
>>17878575
This would explain your obsession with your ex...

Why no matter HOW FUCKING SHITTY he is... no matter HOW BIG OF A MANIPULATIVE, LYING, PIECE OF SHIT...

You still are obsessed with him.

because you had a child with him.

R...

come the fuck on...
no wonder why you ALWAYS listen to him no matter what.

He was suppose to be your savior?

From who R?

me?

The man that loved you no matter what?

Fucking seriously?

I bet his EX is loving this...

Please talk to me...
I love you, I truly do.
I'm just... hurt as fuck right now. Now wonder "P means so much more to me..."

he's a living sack of shit. A coward. A disgusting person. and he brings out the WORST in you.

Do you not remember the part where he said he was happy to ruin your life?

This is why all your posts were about me OR him...

I'm done after today. You can choose him if you want but I will not be with you if he is in your life. He's a lying, manipulative, abusive sack of cunt dribble.

I might tell him to bite down...so... there's that.
>>
>>17872352

Dear CCP Falcon. Please retire. You have served your company admirably, and have earned your rest.

ps, could you please get in-game portraits removed? They are aesthetically jarring compared to the rest of the game.

t. that guy who is way to obsessed with aesthetics but can't actually draw or program his own game so he finds flaws in others work and then writes about them on an Taiwanese frustration generator.
>>
>>17878615
Yes, please remove them.

Oh god please remove all of them I'm so tired of them.

were you guys waiting for me to find out?

Was that the game?

Did I make the deadline?

I'm so very tired.

That was an EXHAUSTING fucking game.

welp, love you baby. going to sleep. come up and snug me when you come over.

pew pew pew

I always get my like.. realizations JUST as I lay into bed. Like the very fucking second. My brain is like "WELL HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S WHAT IS GOING ON."

What do I win?
wakkawasleepytime
>>
>>17878528
Long-distance "relationships" are for people with things to hide or 15 year old furries. Grow up and see this as a learning moment.
>>
>>17878610
>I'm done after today
Promise?
>>
>>17878637

Not only that, but they mess people up, as online relationships work smoother then in real life, its sort of like eating candy instead of fruit and vegetables. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>17878659
Actually that is a really good analogy
>>
>>17878645
no... no I don't...

I just remembered... I just remembered when we first started talking she told me... she told me about him... I had forgotten. Oh my god...

Nooo... I'm not like that...

God... I'm not.

I'm so sorry. That's what this is? She was just afraid of me? That I would harm her?

Oh god...

no....

I loved her I would never harm her... I thought...

oh god why...

Why....

why didn't anyone tell me... I feel like absolute garbage. I m so sorry...

I never... baby... I never wanted you to be afraid of me. I never wanted you to think I could harm you... oh god...

I suspected this but not... not because I was the one you were afraid of. oh god...

I wouldn't ever hurt her, or anyone... Only if they were attacking her and in self defense.

I had no idea. I was just fucked up in depression and wondering why this all was happening. Why the conspiracy...

You all...

Noooo... not me. I wouldn't.

Oh god you guys...

no wonder she was always so freaked out all the time. I... why wouldn't she tell me again. I wouldn't god it hurts...
>>
>>17878659
>>17878637
some of the sweetest relationships I know of started LDR. the longest running too...

I had no idea... why?

Why didn't anyone just fucking TALK TO ME?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING TORTURE ME.

TO MAKE HER THINK I WAS LIKE HIM.

THAT I WOULD FUCKING KILL HER, ATTACK HER, HURT HER IN ANY WAY.

I'm so sorry you thought that of me. I'm so very sorry I forgot. It just hit me with a fucking wave.

I want to see her still though. I genuinely loved her. I wanted to marry her. I wanted her to have my children.

I'm sorry I have this mind. A mind of questions. Its not dangerous at all. I'm not. I'm just... I have been hurt so many times in the past...

and so has she. So much worse than me.

Why can't anyone talk to me?

Why do you have to hurt me?

I would have loved her no matter what. With all my heart. If she just wanted me gone... she could have said so.

Not this FAKE AS FUCK witness protection bullshit where you guys fucking planted THOUGHTS IN TO HER HEAD ABOUT ME BEING DANGEROUS.

God... I lost my love... for a misunderstanding? For manipulative sociopaths?

Baby... I'm so sorry.

I love you so much. I hope you are safe. I hope you are ok.

I was so worried for you this entire time. And all the hacking, the blocking of my communication?

I throught they were hurting you. They were blackmailing you. Threatening you.

Instead... you were HIDING? from me?

baby... I know I'm emotional. I'm gentle as can be.

I am...

I'm so sorry you thought this of me. I'll never be able to show my face anywhere. I'm fucking ashamed, guilt filled. it hurts... That is the opposite of who I am...

Please.. you know me.

I'm sorry.

If it takes me disappearing in order for you to trust me again I can do that.

I love you.

Why did you guys do this to me? Why did you fuck with my head FOR FUCKING MONTHS?

You drove me insane and then ridiculed me for being insane...

why?
Why...
>>
Im nothing but heart.

I am used so many timnes.

I'm not going to hurt myself. I wouldn't hurt anyone... including my self. I might feel suicidal.. but I have felt that way for a decade. I just never want to hurt anyone.

Shame... and guilt... I'm sorry...
>>
>>17878715
>>17878704

I like typing a lot.
>>
>>17878746
Please stop that.
>>
File: 1482340533705[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1482340533705[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Do you know this kitty?
>>
File: 20141106_155959_resized_1.jpg (916KB, 1742x3095px) Image search: [Google]
20141106_155959_resized_1.jpg
916KB, 1742x3095px
>>17878916
No, do you know this kitty?
>>
Seeing you spiral down was good for me. You deserved it. You never did admit all of the emotional strain you put me through.
Even so, watching you vacillate and talk to yourself is sad, if I stop and admit it to myself. It reminds me of someone with dementia. Or, as sappy as it sounds, the old lady from The Notebook when she's wailing and thrashing at the nurses and her own husband in repudiation.
I wish I could help you. I want to speak to you, reply. But you were always stubborn as it is, plus add this mental illness. It's a mire I don't want to get stuck in.
You'll find someone else.
>>
That tinder better be fucking gone by the time I come over tomorrow.
>>
>>17879244
Initials for the one concerned?
>>
You were all I had to look forward to for a long time. Now you're gone and you probably only wanted a shot at my body. I can't help but wonder if maybe you would have stayed if I gave it up.
>>
Every morning is pretty shitty because hanging onto this idea is good in theory but its always ups and downs. I've Tried to find better but those years before you led me to you so you are my better.
>>
>>17879371
I feel that it had to be organic, fluid, carefree and fun. You were always so cold. If I'd been enough for you, you would have held my hand. You might even have said I wasn't that ugly.
Don't confuse my physical desire with my actual feelings. I care(d) deeply for you. I looked forward to every day we spent together.
How many times do you expect me to chase after you before you realize I'm the real deal? I liked you for who you are.
I went to McDonald's today, sat down with my food and when I opened my sandwich it was your exact order. I looked around to see if you were in the building. I laughed to myself, but secretly I was sad. All those small, insignificant details about a person suddenly made sense.
Anon, I'm not going to go all tiny baby on you. If you want to see me again you know were I am.
>>
>>17879657
All pretty accurate aside from mcds. I never eat fast food XD
>>
Maybe I don't need to be pushed away but pulled in and feel wanted. Usually too late to see the actions of others.
>>
>>17879657
Bruh no offense but you need to move on.
You might not realise it but what you're writing is creepy as hell there are tons of people out there and none of them are special, half of them women and still not special.
Go out there and find someone who wants to be with you instead of humping special orders at the mcd.
>>
Anon,

You only used me for sex. You never loved me, you said it to get what you wanted. I was just some practise girlfriend for you. I wish I never met you. I won't be your friend, you don't even deserve to breathe the same air as I do. I hope you will be miserable and lonely for the rest of your life.

With regrets, another anon.
>>
I moreso enjoyed you in a sense I preferred your company to that than using others, as I liked you to a sense that what I enjoyed, you yourself.
>>
I never used a single person in my life. I was with every women until their insecurities got the best of them. Jealousy, abuse, manipulation, neglect. I am 30 years old and have only been with 3 women.

Considering who I am, you have got to be fucking delusional to think I used anyone. I so easily could have.

I loved you with everything in me. I still do.

When was she born? August... 10th?

Is she mine? How... could you hide something like this from me? Should I be ecstatic or feeling like I should kill myself? Should I have hope or despair?

When you said "I need to see my family" you meant my family? Our family?

You have been here...

This is some heavy fucking shit. How...

please?

Are you coming today?
>>
>>17879995
shes far too old to be mine though, right?

But... god that doesn't make sense.

none of this makes sense. What is going on?
>>
>>17877989
S-sensei?
>fuck
My feelings haven't been mixed since you kissed me out of fkin nowhere [spoiler]you cunt[/spoiler]
Its not that easy to break shit off with someone you barely see (unlike you, who I spend a lot of time talking to and then not talking to)
Please try to see it from my view. I don't feel for him like I do you. He's been away for 6 months. Sometimes he can visit on the weekends, but I don't think its enough time to get back to the way we used to be. We met when we both had depression (his dad died) and he bounced back to a happy normie, but here I am, still taking drugs.
>tfw you won't respond
>>
>>17879995
>>17880001
I'm super sick of you assholes assuming I'm a bad person. That I'm going to hurt her or her friends (although they are some of the shittiest fucking people in the world).

I'm a good man. I NEVER would post the photos she sent me. I would NEVER POST FUCKING ANYONE'S. Not even the women that cheated on me, treated me like garbage. I would never HARM a woman. God knows they have assaulted me physically several times. I just sit there and take it.

I'm a lover. I'm nothing but heart.

Am I on edge? am I emotional as fuck right mow? Yes... yes I am. I HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY VIOLATED BY STRANGERS. FOR MONTHS YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING ME IN SECRET. SPYING ON ME.

Why? Because.... why? I was honest. I wasn't cheating. I just loved you and only you...

I originally came here to ask for advice on our relationship. To see what I was going wrong... to see if I was responding in a way that would set you off the way you do. So angry, hostile, hateful and abusive... I just wanted to know why. What I could do.

I had nothing but love... when you told me about having our future together, getting married, having children.... that was the first time in my life I had ever felt hopeful.

This is not how you treat someone you love. Someone that loves you.

I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were not safe with me. You hurt me deep, lied to me to a degree that would... just...

I miss you... I understand how scared you are. How I do not look ready for this. If you sorta... GAVE ME A HEADS UP ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO I WOULD BE.

You sent me that pictures of her last year. I told you how beautiful you looked in that dress of white...

I've told you this before... Can't say it any more
And as you wear the gown
That's made of gold and white
May we someday be assured
As we walk into the night
>>
S, I wish you are here with me so we can talk things out. I need you to give me a closure so I can finally move on without you. Give back my heart, you have no use for it at all. I need to move on and I can't do it without you telling me to go.

-P
>>
I know you've only reconsidered going out on a date with me simply because you're bored and don't want to be alone for the holidays. I know you're not really interested in me; if you were, you'd have gone out with me months ago when I asked.

I'm not even sure if I WANT to take you out anymore.
>>
>>17880080
I used to really like coming here and reading everyone's letters, sometimes offering a kind word or advice when I can

I fucking hate reading your posts. Like half this thread is you. It's been like this for a fuckin month, when are you going to go away? You're probably a huge burden to people in your life just like this thread
>>
>>17880330
>You're probably a huge burden to people in your life
Oh cry about it faggot.

You don't know half the shit I'm going through right now. How deep this shit goes.

I have no where else to go. I'm cut off from everyone I know by these people. It's literally a conspiracy.

All because I loved a girl that could never be honest with me. I don't know if she's alive. I don't know if shes under protection by the authorities this entire time I have known her. When we first met she told me about what happened in her past.

The people involved know about my condition. They know how my mind works... vaguely. They thought I was playing a game when really I have been tortured this entire time. This is agonizing for me. It's cold of her, of them, of everyone involved to do this to me.

I am not a dangerous person. I am emotional and I have been hurt badly. I am alone... but that's just my natural state of being. Every new woman I meet ends up being that much more dramatic. Last 2 years of my life has been a lie and all you assholes wonder why I have so many questions.

Their little leader has even admitted to not knowing what compels me to keep going. Why I haven't stopped despite believing the lies that are mixed with the truth. That's their goal, after all. To blur the lines of reality and fiction to get me to stop.

All that's doing is hurting me. I can't stop. I have no fucking control of this. Of my thoughts. They have assured me of years of suffering because of this. YEARS. Please ease my mind. Give me what I need to live my life again. Please let me function like a normal person.

It's my mind. If you guys wanted rid of me you would have told me the truth. She's not in danger. Stop pretending like she is. That's what this is about, isn't it? You cunts filled her mind with bullshit about me being dangerous. You know her past too... and you're playing off her fears you manipulative fucking cunts.

My faith in people has been destroyed... almost.....
>>
>>17880330
Back in august to maybe october at least once a day in either this thread or the vent thread about a situation I had, and they wouldn't be long. I never intended to annoy anyone but Thank god I wasn't as bad this dude >>17880080
>>
File: IMG_0654.png (185KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.png
185KB, 360x360px
>>17880361
Look here, you motherfucker. I'm not the anon you responded to but you need help. MENTAL help. I'm no fuckin psychologist, but it's obvious that you're showing a lot of symptoms of Paranoid Schizophrenia. Please get help, you need it. I know this is probably not going to help because you're going to deny the fact that nothing is specifically wrong with your head, but at least I can say I fucking tried to help.
>>
>>17880376
>symptoms
You are so stupid it hurts.

Have solid, concrete proof of this shit backed up with other witnesses.

The hacking stuff. Her scars in photos. Just... so much more that no matter how hard you faggots try to gaslight me you simply can't.

I don't want to post that stuff, I don't. I tried to prove the things I said in the past and it backfired dramatically. I simply wanted to prove I wasn't the liar, that the things she was telling people weren't true. My intentions were not what they appeared.

So yeah. I could post all that shit but I'm not going to.

The others might not know the truth but I do and I want her to know I do. To know she doesn't have to fear me, be afraid, or think I wasn't genuine with our time together.

If she thinks I never loved her, that I don't know who she is or if I annoyed her. That she never even liked me as a person.That she was lying to me the entire time we were together.That she thought our conversations were boring and meaningless.

She should say that to me then. I don't know what she's so scared of. The reason I love her is because of all the things she told me. Do I have any reason to not believe them?
>>
>>17880376
>>17880367
>>17880330
>God I hate this guy
>Gives him attention
>Triggers more ranting
LOGIC.
>>
>>17880407
https://youtu.be/pHt1svy5xm8?t=1m3s
alright you have a point, not the best logic. well, at least i tried
>>
>>17880407
as if he needs an invitation, he was going to do that shit whether anyone said anything or not
>>
You a fuckin loser drunk and should get out of my life bitch
>>
Sweet boy and pretty girl miss you.
>>
>>17880518
ahhhh...

I see what you pieces of shit are fucking doing. All this hacking shit? My friends?

You're trying to make me look insane, to make me look dangerous like HIM. You're trying to make her afraid of me. You're feeding her bullshit about me being crazy, unstable, insane, dangerous, that I'm going to snap and kill her or rape her or some shit. You know her past traumas. You know what happened to her just like I do.

I am not like HIM. I'm not dangerous. I'm NEVER going to snap. I'm never going to EVER hurt her no matter how BADLY you all try to manipulate me. Try to make her believe I'm a bad person. That I would hurt her EVER (on purpose. I know I broke her heart in december last year... I thought she was trying to push me away like she did L)

Darlin... do not believe them. Please do not ever be afraid of me. Schizos are NOT dangerous people. In fact, they are LESS DANGEROUS statistically than a mentally healthy person. I am not delusional. I have proof for all of the things I claimed about the hacking, the gaslighting, and more.

I would never harm you. I would never blow up at you, hit you, scream at you. Am I acting emotional now? Yes, very much. I am hurting badly. I miss you so much. I break down crying... that's what happens when I "snap". The pain I feel is inward, not outward. I would never hurt you, my ex, any of your friends (unless, of course, in self defense or in your defense.)

I am not a brute. I am not hostile. I am a good man. I am nothing but heart and a lover. Please, don't let them fool you. This is EXACTLY what they have been trying to achieve in their manipulation. They are playing off of your past traumas, your fears. Your fears of mental illness, of a misogynist, of a racist. I am NONE of those things baby. You know I loved it there when I was with you. I loved how different and strange it was to me. The only thing I didn't like was the noise and that's because I was raised on a farm. Not a racist, clearly. Or sexist.
>>
>>17880611
The ruminating thoughts are why I am so dedicated to this. These posts are not for other people to read. I don't give a shit about them.

They are for you to read. To know the truth about me, not the ideas they plant into your mind. They are the slow burning kind of manipulators. It's disgusting what they are doing... to play off your fears like that.

I wouldn't do anything like that. You are 100% safe when you are with me. Remember how we met in Chicago? How we sat in the cab together on opposite sides? I scooted over to you to hold you, to make you feel more comfortable.

When I looked down at your sweet, beautiful face I saw the most pleased, relaxed woman in the world. The smile on your face warms my heart to this day.

When we were in the hotel room and you placed your head on my heart for the first time. To hear my love beating for you, and only you. Forever...

There is no safer place in the universe than in my arms. Everything else cease to exist but you, me and our love. No pain, no sorrow, no fear, no hate, nothing but heart.

Please never forget that. Don't listen to even my friends. Something weird is going on. No matter how much CONCRETE evidence I show to them... they refuse to listen. They act, type, and sound exactly like your ex. Like a psychopath. Christ, even like my brother at times. I seriously wonder if they are working together at times. Something is wrong, something is going on. I don't know what but I'll find out.

I love you. PLEASE... come see me to talk in person. Let me show you how much you can trust me. That you have nothing to fear. I am gentle, kind, loving.

Can you tell how much I have changed since we started talking 2 years ago? Remember how you said I was hostile last december? I'm not like that anymore. I see what I was doing wrong. How I let those people get to me. How I acted poorly. Just like I did with that commission.

I'm calming down. It's frustrating right now with all the things people are doing to me.
>>
Tell them I'm sorry for me. I was upset and the second time I was just looking out for you... ok? I didn't know if those things were true I just wanted you to be safe. I sent them those messages because I love you, I was concerned, and I hope they can forgive me. I hope they know I'm a good man put in a situation where evil people exist.

Play some wolololo for me. Give black kitty a butt to snug up to.

I miss you guys, I do. Both of you. I wish I was more sociable while I was there. I wish I was better at the language. I need classes, badly. I wanted to take some when I was with her up there.

Thank you...
I love you so much.

I'm sorry for hurting you back then and anytime recently. By now I'm sure you know how bad the hacking shit is. There are multiple people doing it.
>>
J,

You're an amazing guy, you're loving, you're caring, you're funny, you're very accommodating but you're not for me.. I need someone who wants to spend all their time with someone, someone who loves me just as much as I love them. I think you'd do really well and be really happy in a normie relationship.

I just want to go to work, come home, and play games all day with my boyfriend, I don't want to wait for someone who needs 12 hours of sleep even though they do an online job which wastes no energy =/
I'm 20.. I'm not getting any younger, I just want someone to stay at home with me and play games every moment we get, someone who loves being with me every waking moment, someone who won't get sick of me.

I love you J, from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I need to find someone more suited for me.

Kitten
>>
>>17880658
>fake
>>
>>17880662
What's fake?
>>
>>17880658
Man you better not be anyone I was speaking to

i don't know a Kitten, so I'm thinking you aren't
>>
>>17880715
Other J here, this somehow pisses me off, too.
What the fuck is this?
I, not her J, feel cuccked, baited, and shat on in one sitting.

...then again, an E did this shit to me.
>>
>>17880719
well, not cucked, but a little baited

I'm definitely very open to having someone to come home to and play games with, so if someone that stopped replying to me stopped because they thought I was too normie, just lmao fuck my life
>>
File: mother-wolf-pup.jpg (173KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mother-wolf-pup.jpg
173KB, 1366x768px
>>17880727
I'm C, me and J have been in a relationship for a year. He never browses this so I doubt it is either of you.

It really hurts though, he is the person I wanted to spend forever with, he is the guy I wanted to sit inside with all day and play video games and watch movies and do naughty things.

I really really wanted it to be him, and the first 6 months of our relationship was amazing, we spent all day everyday together, playing video games, working, sleeping, and it was perfect but now all of a sudden he just doesn't seem to care as much for video games, he sleeps more, he always makes excuses to not spend time together.

It makes me want to cry constantly because all I want in life is 1 person, I don't want friends, my family abused me my whole life so I do not want them. I just want myself, my partner and my little pup. It's so difficult to find someone like that though.. everyone always wants friends, everyone always wants to go outside, everyone always wants to sleep for 12 hours a day, everyone always makes up excuses.

Sleeping feels like a waste to me, friends seem like a waste to me, I just want my person, my family. I'm bisexual so I don't even care if it's a girl either, just SOMEONE to do this with me. sigh.
>>
>>17880750
Well, if you're in Florida, welcome home, anon has some eggnog and a new library, make yourself comfortable
>>
File: sdfs.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>17880756
unfortunately i'm Australian, but thank you for the offer anon, it sounds lovely ^_^
>>
Hey ----

You drained me, I am killing myself this Friday while everyone is at the Christmas party. I am working that day so when I come back after work nobody will be home. I got it planned out the helium is rented I got the bag it's time for me to exit. You did this to me and I can careless, I put it off cause I met you & thought hey atleast there is somebody for me. Then as things got serious I realized the more I know you the more I want out. You're the worst person I have ever met I regret saying I love you, you bring me nothing but sorrow
and tell me if I don't do this you'll kill yourself.

Sincerily -----
>>
R, I am not sure what is going on with you. you pretty much ignore me unless we are playing games. you wont talk to me otherwise. i miss our conversations and i miss my friend. maybe you've grown tired of me? or maybe your just really busy. i'm not sure exactly. either way i hope you decide to start having conversations with me again soon, but until then take care
>>
i am thinking of offing myself, im so sick of living just to barely get by at a job that i absolutely hate.
>>
>>17880771
what did they do to you?
>>
>>17880361
Literally nobody cares. Fuck off out of here with your shit ass posts that just piss everyone off. Sage.
>>
>>17880814
She knows
>>
I love you. I miss you.
>>
>>17872352
Dear A, who the fuck agrees to get married and then changes their mind 2 weeks later and cuts all contact? That's childish af, you salty dick.
And fuck that new guy, I hope you're pregnant from all the times I came in you and that he has to raise a child he knows will never in a million years be his.
I'm still salty.
>>
File: 20161221_232340.png (498KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_232340.png
498KB, 532x524px
JAL

Why don't you trust me?
You can never trust again, can you?
My heart suffers because she pierced yours.
Your heart has more hate for her than love for me.
I hope that it doesn't hurt too much when I leave.
I'm sorry.
I want you to recover.
I wish I could have mended your broken heart.
Instead, I've served only as a crutch.
We both deserve more.

CVB
>>
Please be safe. Whatever this is I hope it ends soon.

I realize it's out of your hands now. That there are multiple groups involved, one being a bit more official than the others. There are your "friends", the men threatening you, the authorities, and then me stuck in the middle of this shit show. They suspect it was me... it wasn't. I'm innocent, a victim as well.

That's why you couldn't break up with me. Why you are dragging me along.

The friends have NO IDEA that this is actually happening, do they? That's why they are so hostile. They just don't know either.

wow. Holy shit.

HOLY.

SHIT.

If I got cleared with a psych visit then they would leave me alone, wouldn't they? Do they realize how fucking hard it is to get a psychiatrist here? I have tried. I have been denied every fucking time. This is why my family is acting like this.

I'm still schizo as fuck. Just not dangerous. Not paranoid. Not delusional. I have hallucinations, yea.

The friends, past lovers... are making this so much worse aren't they?
I love you. Please be patient, please wait for me. This is so fucked...
JAW
>>
I don't know if I want to just be alone in life, or if I'm just scared of you cheating on me again. What you did with them was what we did, and it proved I wasn't the special girl you pretended I was. You just wanted more...and I think you're only making an "effort" with me because you just don't want to lose what you have.

Not out of love, but out of greed. Because I belong to you. I want to be single...and I want to be happy on my own now. And then I DON'T want to be single, and wonder if I'm just afraid of life. I can't just leave anymore...suppose we'll just try our best.

Or at the very least I will.
>>
I owe you cooking supper talk to me about it. We could make a good conversation during that. I really like your presence but sometimes I feel that isn't mutual over feeling a cold shoulder. I get so relaxed sometimes I can trust to be in an deep sleep with you and not be harmed. Simple things like that I enjoy. Can't just be me it also helps from you, to help distract conversations into conversations so we talk about more conversations. Anyways, im rambling about this, so yeah you should ask about that idea.
>>
JR

Hey fuck face... how about you learn that you're a piece of fucking shit? You're disgusting what you have been doing. She used you as revenge and that's fucking it. Now please, fuck off already faggot. never show your face around me ever again.

The things you said about her were disgusting. The way you talk about women is disgusting. They are more than objects. You are a fucking PRICK that needs to be put into his place.

I had so much respect for you. For taking care of your children like you did. But you lost yourself. You are a fucking psychopath. You have been using my emails, my words, and saying shit to her to turn her against me. Saying "it wasn't ever a real relationship" and bullshit like that. You fucking blocked my communication with her for the last 2 months. My emails, my skype, everything.

You are disgusting.

If you get me in trouble for ANYTHING... for anything you fucking cunt. If you go NEAR HER at fucking all, if you continue to lie, manipulate, PHYSICALLY ABUSE HER, BLACKMAIL HER, THREATEN HER, AND CONTINUE TO RAPE HER...

I will make sure you fucking burn. I will make sure you lose all your children as you rot in prison for the felonies you've committed. I will make sure the entire family knows of your fucking disgusting behavior. You and dad. Fucking...

I won't physically hurt you. There is a rage within me that you do not want to fuck with. This is not a game. You are psychotic. You do not give a FUCK about her. You just wanted to use her. You are only doing this to "WIN" because you're so fucking delusional and such a piece of shit that's all that matters to you.

Raise your fucking children right. You are a fucking cunt, a worthless sack of shit not worthy of the family name.

Darlin... please don't believe his threats. His blackmail. His lies. Don't believe he has good intentions in store. He has always been like this and he's showing his true colors once again.

if he does anything to you or to me, he will lose everything.
JAW.
>>
You're 36 and you lied about it. I left because it made me realize how manipulative you were, not because I didn't feel drawn to you in almost every way. You burned your bridges and even though it's me who ran I still got burned the most.
>>
You're 36 and you lied about it. Maybe I wouldn't have given you a chance but you took that decusion from me. I left because it made me realize how manipulative you were, not because I didn't feel drawn to you in almost every way. You burned your bridges and even though it's me who ran I still got burned the most.
>>
>>17872626
dragon dildo of doom G
>>
>>17881176
>>17881179
Who here is 36 again?
>>
>>17880771
have fun.
>>
>>17881183
No one. I'm a random innocent girl that's shit posting about her ex boyfriend jp. I love him but he's probably sick in the head. I'm having a self intervention. Don't mind me
>>
>>17881191
What's truly sad is you're the best I could ever hope to have.
>>
S,
I've recently realized that I have feelings for you. I may never tell you this, for reasons you know. You hum songs to yourself, watch naruto into the early morning with me, and we follow each other everywhere. You are one of my best friends. I enjoy your company, more than I thought. When we hang out it feels more than natural. Not in a romantic way, but my time with you feels a little special. I am genuinely happy you are my friend.

I'm writing this during break, where I'm not constantly around you. During the day, I am distracted by my family. At night, when I'm alone, my thoughts race with all the other bs I have to deal with. My mind makes rounds through all the situations in my life, and they stress me out. My mind comes to you, and my heart drops. I hate this feeling because I know it all too well, we all do.

I can only govern my emotions so much, but what I feel isn't love, I think. Not in that sense. I guess I need to leave your comfort and find someone who will fulfill that role in my life.
Your friend, S

(I won't make a move because she is moving overseas after college, and she's my roommate)
>>
Dear past self,

You should have kept working out after wrestling ended in high school. Of course nobody was there to tell you this was the most important thing to do going into college so you wouldn't have known. When you get to college look everyone in the eye and introduce yourself to every girl you see. Also find the party guys and go out drinking with them every time. And quit gaming immediately.

1) girls expect the guy to approach first just like you expect the sun to rise in the east.

2) nobody is laughing at you for having fun. They are laughing at you for staying in your dorm every day. They are laughing because they can see the misery of existence on your face.

Dear today self,

You have been a professional for 2 years. You have made good money. You can afford a lot of cool stuff now. But I think you realize material possessions are nothing. You would trade them all for a few good friends. Go out to the local bar and introduce yourself to some people. Talk about their jobs and hobbies. Talk about their classes. Talk about their week. You might be terribly awkward person doing it but in 10 more years the pain will be so much worse. Seriously, you are living a life but you haven't lived a single day yet.
>>
Dear V,

I just want to fuck you. I didn't catch feelings, it's just that you're a solid 7/10 and we meet every day. I'd have considered a relationship, but you're one weird ass bitch so I'll pass on that.

If you tell someone I'm in love with you to boost your fragile ego again, I'm going to spread some rumors too. I'm sure the guys would like to hear some stories. My fave starts like this: "This one time, V sucked my dick in an empty office."

If you want to stop playing hard-to-get (right), hit me up.

Btw. I rubbed my dick on that book you gave me after you denied pussy. I guess I really am childish.
>>
>>17880986
have you actually talked to this person?

or do they not know a fucking thing about who you are, what you want to do for them, and you're just full of shit?
>>
To M.S.

I know Christmas is in three days. I know that's going to be my last real day with you. You're moving on January 3rd, and between then and now you're going to be preoccupied with work and Evan. I know we wont talk for the longest time, even though I want to. I just hope you still remember in three years when we're supposed to be moving to california.

These last two months have been the best ive had in almost 5 years. Thank you.

-SJF
>>
>>17880771
>You did this to me and I can careless,
You're leaning on the wall.
>>
>>17880930
no... she doesn't.

Who are you talking about? That little ---- could be a million people.
>>
R,

What happened? Are you ok? Did someone do something to you? I hope that message isn't yours.

There is somebody for you. He loves you deeply, no matter what. You have a very tiny version of him that is probably stuffed in a dark closet right now. His scruffy face and hair all messed up. Such a patriot, that one.

If you don't want him, he would still like to be a friend. If you don't even like him as a friend , he would be fine with that too. He loves you a whole lot and would.. HAS... go through hell for you. He's kinda stupid like that.

hell, he's super loyal. You broke up with him and he's not talked to any other woman. Sure, he said if his ex wanted to try again he would go for her but give the guy a break. He just wants to be loved. Both you and her broke his heart.

You can't blame him for being willing to give either one of you a second chance.

All he wants is to be shown loved. Why can't you do that? Why can you get upset if the other girl takes the initiative while you're wallowing in self pity?

You RECEIVE what you GIVE.

Love is a VERB. LOVE IS A DOING WORD.

currahee!
>>
>>17880658
>n online job which wastes no energy =/
That's not how depression works. The fact that chemicals aren't getting pumped into their brain correctly really affects their energy levels. You can't judge people like that.

Now, imagine if they had a mental illness like schizophrenia as well. That's rough. A normal mind has a "power saver" that uses less power if you're relaxing or doing simple tasks. Gives you a longer battery life.

A schizo though? Overclocked, no matter what. They could be sitting there doing nothing all day and their brain is just blasting through thoughts,ideas,and will actually just start making shit up. Auditory, Visual Hallucinations, paranoia,... and more.

The brain uses 20% of all your bodies energy just by itself in a given day. A schizo will consume FAR MORE energy JUST USING THEIR BRAIN while being sedentary than most physically active people would. It takes a lot of energy to cool the brain, power the neurons, and cell regrowth.

SCIENCE MOTHER FUCKER.
>>
>>17880750
This is so silly. "I love this person and want to spend forever with them they are so fucking perfect holy shit."

And you're fucking giving up INSTANTLY? Giving up on them because they are in a rut at the moment? You want to SPEND FOREVER but a few months of being kinda ehhhh absolutely kills it for you?

Holy shit way to look ahead.
>>
>>17879945
Who you talkin about anon? My ex use to say "practice gf" and it was the most annoying shit in the world. She cheated on me and then tells everyone I was a terrible person for moving on so quickly. That she would NEVER do such a thing.

:/
>>
>>17879298
>that tinder better be fucking gone by the time I come over tomorrow
This makes me nervous. Many people have been trying to hurt me and if this is her... if she thinks I have a tinder I don't. No tinder for the blue eyed boy with long hair and a beard.

unless you're talking about your other blue eyed boy in which case... fucking why? You have a sick obsession with him despite how big of a sack of shit he is.

Yes I know this could be about anyone but it's nice to get it out all the time. All the time. FUCK MY MIND.
>>
dear self,
getting twisted is fun minus getting fucked over from the twist.
i wish i could find a soulmate to twist this game of life with.
ps: i hate whoever keeps writing in this thread to themself but i like their dedication to their "woman" haha. wish i had a crazy ass delusional faggot like that chasing me.
>>
>>17881319
I am the most delusional, romantic, passionate faggot in the world. Any woman would be fucking LUCKY to have my obsession.

Besides... not many men can appreciate a ladies beauty like I can. [pic related]
wakka wakka

(to be fair though... many many women have used me for this very reason :/ )
>>
You're still the only girl who's ever gotten me something for Christmas
>>
>>17881173
come and fight me then bitch
>>
I've fallen out of love with you. I don't remember a lot of things about you, to the extent I can't remember your voice or your face without looking at pictures. So much for us being together for all those years huh.
I suppose this is all fine since you've likely done the same. To think I gave you things to remember me by before you left and it's all in the trash now. It's a pity, I really liked those things and would've kept them for myself. Should have even.
I don't mean to hurt you with any of this though. I don't hate you or anything like that. Just apathetic towards it all.
It's just how life is. It gives and it takes.
>>
Hannah,

Been about a couple years since we last spoke; just wish you knew how often I still think about you from day to day. You really were the one that got away, I was too awkward and nervous to stay, just wish I could still talk to you today.

-AP
>>
I would run away with you. Disappear into the night in your gown of red and my suit of white.

To live a peaceful life in a foreign land without internet, without our names. Just you, me, and them in that comfy little home you so eagerly wished to give me.
>>
>>17881359
As a woman... Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
>>
I hate that you got impregnated and spat me out.
I hate that I'm just one of seven to you.
I hate that all my life all I ever wanted was your love and 22 years later I still have nothing.
>>
Even though Ill probably never see you or even talk to you and I never had the courage to say that I'm sorry in front of you, and I could never muster up the courage to even talk to you again since I asked you out I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything that I indirectly did to you. From making things awkward to accidentally making you the bud of a joke, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for wishing you misfortune when you started dating my friend its something that has given me a lot of guilt over the months. And just when I feel like I don't have to think about you any more you start to date another of my friends so I don't know if you are doing this out of spite or if I'm truly a dumb guy who has good friendships with better looking people who are very sex-deprived.
But either way Im sorry for everything but I hope you are sorry for toying with my feeling more than once.
>>
C,

I still love you.
But fuck what you did and what you're doing.
It was never my attention you wanted- it was just attention. From anyone.
This is why I'm avoiding you, I'm not going through this again.

-C
>>
Dear guy, go fuck yourself. I will never not be afraid of being in a relationship with someone so emotionally abusive. I hope you've finally went and killed yourself. You don't deserve to live. I wonder when will I let it go. Probably never, being the rancorous cunt that I am. I truly despise you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear other guy, I don't know why I really like you, considering we haven't talked more than twice and it's been years. Maybe it's just that I'm in a shit state and going through escapism again. I hope you're doing fine in your life and still dating that girl, despite wishing it was me. With sincere love, me.
>>
>tfw so good at lying you lie to yourself.
>>
>>17881813
heh?
>>
The longer this goes they will either give up... or begin to come at me even harder.

Please rr... remember that I'm nothing but heart. I love you unconditionally. Don't believe the falseflag posts. Don't believe ANYTHING negative about you for over a month now. Just... the lengths they are going? I would bet EVEN MONEY that they would doctor images, texts, and more.

I don't have ANY dating site profiles. I haven't flirted with ANYONE while I was with you. I was honest. I was good. I was LOYAL AS A DOG.

I love you. I'm taking a sleep break here now, olololol/

Seriously. There was not a single women in my life other than you while you were with me. I loved you with all my heart. I still do. I don't know why they are doing this... it's insanity. Jealousy.

Please... you know me. How much I love you. How open I have been with you. This is tearing me apart how they are trying to ruin me. Make me look evil or bad. I would never hurt you, threaten you, blackmail you, anything.

Please be safe.

It's going to be alright.

You're a good woman.

None of it is your faultl.

<3 <3 <#
pumpkinbutt
>>
Dear Igor,
Hope you get better . I'll always remember the good times we had especially the time I dared you to jack off in the school in the middle of the school courtyard. Absolute madman
.t IH
>>
B,

I'm tired of apologizing to you and owning up for my actions. You seriously need to grow up. I'm tired of how immature you are in taking responsibility. Fuck I even sent you a present and you didn't say thank you, not even a message or a text. Why do I have to be the one to make steps in making things work between us. You are just pure toxic who will never show any sort of compassion if you feel offended. I'm tired of you and I want it to end.

G
>>
Seriously I'm super nervous now. I wish I knew where you were. What you were doing. What they have sent you... things from my accounts? Hateful things? Lies? Have they claimed any of my posts as their own? They are on my network. They can post from my ip.

Please trust me. Trust me completely. I send you only love. I want to see you asap. I would go to you but I don't know where you are. You know I wouldn't harm you, I never cheated, I was honest and loyal. Please know I'm being attacked by multiple people. The dos attacks, hijacked exe streaming, I even have logs of their connected streaming.

Trust me completely. I love you. You have me completely. Even if you just want to be friends. I wouldn't threaten to harm myself. If you get something like that it's all lies.

God.... Please. Please stop this guy's. I just want to love her and be loved. Why are you guys trying so desperately to hurt me and her?

Don't believe anything seriously... Only love. I was loyal to my exs and I'm even more loyal to you. I won't get angry at anything, no matter what. I will never judge you.

Please asap. It's the only way to get the truth of my love is in person.

It's going to be ok. I love you truly.
Your beast.
Your wild nights
Your black Bird
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.