[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I subtly let her know that I'm not interested without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1467126388017.jpg (3MB, 1364x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467126388017.jpg
3MB, 1364x1280px
How do I subtly let her know that I'm not interested without seeming like an asshole who ignores her (god knows it sucks to be ignored).
There's a really nice, bubbly girl that I know and I think she's into me. She's always eager to get my attention, always wants to talk to me, always smiles in my presence. We had a meeting and afterparty this Saturday and I knew she dressed sexy just to get my attention. She's not really hot (short and chubby) but she looked really cute.
Thing is, I'm literally mentally ill and I'll hurt her. I'm a sociopathic, drunk edgelord manchild that practices chaos magic and reads the occult in my free time while being prone to anger and violence, controlling and generally a nasty, hateful, depressing person.

I think she's more or less attracted by the aesthetic and that she thinks she can "cure" me or something.

There's a catch. We are both part of an eminent literary circle in the city (she's an author) and I don't want to create a needlessly awkward situation.
>>
>>17871578
How much do you actually know about this girl?
Do you think she can't stand for herself?
>>
>>17871624
She's the naive, happy-go-lucky optimistic type. And it's not about her standing up for herself, it's about me not wanting to give her false hopes because I'm incapable of being kind and loving.
I also don't have the nerve to get into another relationship. I'm just really fucking tired and depressed.
>>
Holy crap, this sounds so familiar. Everything except the author part sounds like me and my crush.

Here's the deal: if she's like me and is the nurturing 'fixer' type, then warnings about how awful you are will only serve to show her that you need her help improving your self-esteem.

Here's the thing, if you want her to not get hurt, you'll never succeed. She's already emotionally invested herself in you. It's inevitable at this point.
The real question is: Do you think she hasn't met your kind before? Chances are, she knows the risks and the inevitability of her own failure. Instead of focusing on the fallout, why not respect her and yourself enough to not deny her the agency to hurt herself. I doubt she's as naive as you think she is. "Fixers" rarely are.
>>
>>17871578
>Thing is, I'm literally mentally ill and I'll hurt her. I'm a sociopathic, drunk edgelord manchild that practices chaos magic and reads the occult in my free time while being prone to anger and violence, controlling and generally a nasty, hateful, depressing person.
Ahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
I like you OP, you're funny
>>
>>17871683
I don't pretend to be something I'm not

>>17871679
Like I said, I'm a real awful person, nasty to be around because of my negativity and cynical attitude. I'm also completely distanced from the world and if we ever get together, I'll never care for her, never text her or do cuddly couple stuff. It's not that I'll be a burden for her, she'll be a burden for me because I still care enough NOT to hurt her and if things go south, it'll be my ass (this literary circle we're part of is really the only anchor to the rest of the society)

I'm an edgy fucktard I know
>>
>>17871578
just be polite and don't ever ask her out, try to minimize the time you 2 are alone
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.