[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

helpme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: middle aged guy smoking weed.jpg (43KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
middle aged guy smoking weed.jpg
43KB, 1024x683px
Where can a 40+ yr old bloke pick up some weed? Sick of booze.
>>
>>17871450
>>17871418

Download tor, make an account on Alphabay.

This is a list of all the legitimate links to AB

alphabaywyjrktqn.onion
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
as2bd6nzter2nvuk.onion
jsbpbdf6mpw6s2oz.onion
zdfvqospmrbvzdn3.onion
sszoxp4dqmt24jng.onion
nracund2vx6lxzck.onion
lo4wpvx3tcdbqra4.onion
Only order from in country, customs are likely to seize your shit.

You'll then need a wallet, Electrum is easiest to use.

Find a service in your country that sells bitcoin and have them deposit to the wallet, then transfer from wallet to AB. You can figure the rest out.

Cheap weed because there's so much for sale.
>>
>>17871450

Ask your kid where he gets his weed. Ask your cooler co-workers.
>>
>>17871450
You used the term bloke, so I'm guessing you're an aussie.

Use a site called coinloft.

Alternatively I do have some cash in bitcoins sitting there because I got shut down.

I could order an oz to you if you're keen.
>>
OP here, thanks for the tips guys. Yes I'm an aussie and I have some BTC stashed, but ideally I want to get a long term, low level, thing going. I'd talk to my coworkers, but I have no idea which ones are stoners, and I work at a small place, don't want to get people offside.

Nice suggest about the kids, but mine are straighter than straight unfortunately. The acorn fell a long long way from the tree.
>>
>>17871472
Well,

how I've seen it done you just ask randoms if they know where to get weed. If they respond positively then you tell them you 'know a guy that does it for cheap'

If they're keen they'll want the number.
>>
does what for cheap? I don't get that.
>>
>>17871476
Sells weed for cheap...
>>
OK, but I want to buy not sell. So I should wait for someone to approach me at random?
>>
>>17871481
Go to a club and ask around. You will likely pay street price my dude.

I offered to sell you an ounce earlier.
>>
>>17871458
Don't even listen to this faggot, OP. Get a dispensary membership.
>>
hang out infront of a liquor store/gas station and hit up the nigger in the Grand Marquis with big wheels that comes out with a couple single beers, and a pack of swishers.
>>
>>17871813
Nigger shit. Have fun getting robbed.
>>
>>17871821
Been my best dealer ever since, bro. No lies.

Price hook ups, delivery, and it's all minimal contact the entire time because he doesn't want to be seen with a square white dude. But, he knows the money is good, and I smoke often.
>>
>>17871831
If you say so. I hope he's hooking you up with Snoop Dogg tier bud since he's black. If I had a black dealer, he better be hooking me up with the best shit he can get his dark hands on.
>>
>>17871831
How did you guys acquaint to be buttbuddies?
>>
>>17871844
In 17 years I never once bought bud from a nigger. White people always have the best things anyway. I did buy coke from a nigger a few times though.
>>
>>17871853
Incidental contact that led to us exchanging information in regards to future drug transactions.

It's been awhile I think we were both buying swishers and then bullshit on our way out to the parking lot.
>>
>>17871858
I've almost bought exclusively from niggers.

The white guys I've bought from were all dirty juggalo hippy types that I couldn't stand to be around, at least the niggers were cool.
>>
>>17871868
>niggers
>cool

Pick one, anon. Those weren't niggers. If they were, you'd be another statistic for murder.
>>
>>17871472
fuck all that

poke around craigslist for your city
search in the personals platonic section for 420
this works well in many cities

but of course you never know who is posting those ads

but police generally don't have time $$ to bust low level dealers
>>
>>17871858
Was it any good?
>>
>>17872089
The coke? Yes, it was actually some of the best I got. It was hardly cut. I used to buy from this white guy too and his shit sucked. Guy was probably a millionaire in his 20's. The nigger is probably in jail.
>>
>>17871450
This sounds like the problem I'm gonna have in a few years time
>>
>>17872169
If you live in the US it won't be. Yet another reason why America is so great. I don't even smoke anymore but at least my country is opening up to the idea of letting people do whatever the fuck they want in regards to pot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.