[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb girls problems, really appreciate advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1481190388271.jpg (57KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1481190388271.jpg
57KB, 460x690px
>be me
>enter fwb relationship with coworker who has a boyfriend (of 4 years)
>she explains she's in an open relationship so it would be ok
>go through with it and we fuck a bunch of times
>both of us develop strong feelings for each other so we stop having sex to protect her relationship
>stay close friends with each other ever since
>thought I was getting over her
>she has now told me she is going to break up with her boyfriend
>can already feel my feelings coming back for her

Should I be avoiding her like the plague right now? I have really strong feelings for her which have also made me incredibly depressed and forced me to attend therapy. I want to believe she's a negative part of my life that I should avoid. I want to believe that I only have feelings for her because she takes away my feelings of loneliness. But dudes I'm terrified of feeling alone again and I still see her as a really ideal girl for me. How can I get off this ride?
>>
>open relationship
Stay the fuck away from these people.
>>
>>17871417

Well... you could try going out with her for real.
>>
>>17871425

yeah i was skeptical too when she came to me with that. i just can't make myself see reason because of my feelings for her.
>>
I don't know about you OP but I think you could try actally dating her. I'd stress to her that it's not an open relationship though.
>>
File: 1479837802432.jpg (422KB, 1484x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1479837802432.jpg
422KB, 1484x1174px
>>17871426

she wants to remain single for a while after her breakup. she says she doesn't feel the same towards her bf anymore and that she wants to be single to allow herself space to grow.
>>
>>17871431

see my post above. i would try otherwise but i'm not sure if she's worth waiting around for or worth all the stress that i've experienced because of this situation.
>>
>>17871434
>>17871437

Women utter all manner of nonsense.

Ask her out anyway.
>>
File: 1479008745125.jpg (85KB, 609x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479008745125.jpg
85KB, 609x1080px
>>17871448

i wish it was that simple sometimes. her and i have previously spoken about dating each other and neither of us are 100% sure. i feel like i would struggle to trust her since she was able to develop feelings for me whilst dating her boyfriend still.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.