[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messed Up Big Time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ya blew it.jpg (12KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
Ya blew it.jpg
12KB, 236x305px
Please help!
I went to a party last Friday and got super trashed. I went to the bars after and this guy offered me a bump of what I thought was blow. Really drunk I took a huge bump. It wasn't what I thought it was! I passed out in the snow outside. I was completely confused and fucked up and I couldn't figure out where I was. Very soon after, this girl I had been talking to earlier got me up and guided me to her apartment. I woke up and she was blowing me. I left soon after still pretty confused.
I'm in a relationship and I don't know if I can tell my girlfriend. I also want to get tested for STDs now, and don't want to have sex with her until then. What do? I love my girlfriend and don't want to ruin things with her.
>>
Just honestly tell her what happened.
>>
>>17871068
Telling her probably is the right thing to do. I feel so overwhelming guilty about it. I just don't know how she'll take it and if she'll want to stay together afterwards. Blah
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17871099
No problem. If she doesn't approve and you really think she's worthwhile maybe consider a lifestyle change. Tell her it won't happen again, and actually don't let it happen again, and she will probably be fine. She might even appreciate the honesty, because if you can come clean with something like this it will show that there's not much you'd ever try to hide from her.
>>
>>17871103
Definitely. We have been dating for almost 2 years and I have always been loyal to her. This was just one big mistake that we can hopefully get past. Maybe she will be sympathetic instead angry.

Perhaps a lifestyle change would be best. I don't even feel good anymore when I party, I've just been doing it for so long that I just go through the motions. It's hard because all my friends party pretty hard and I'm a musician who plays a lot of parties lol. Anyway, I guess I need to learn to have a good time without getting destroyed.
>>
You can either hide it and internalize it, which depending how good at it you are means you'll be carrying guilt around or not

Or

You tell her the truth and she will do one of two things
1) She's a reasonable person and agrees you got super fucked up and the state you woke up blacked out in isn't your fault
or
2) She'll blame you for getting into that situation because "even if you're blacked out that;s still you!"
>>
>>17871193

>OP is male and ends up in a non-consensual sexual act while drunk
>omg OP so irresponsible

>OP is female and the same thing happens
>omg OP that's so terrible call the police and it was definitely not your fault and you're a strong independent woman and men these days are terrible and...

The meme that drunk sex is rape needs to die.
>>
He >>17871280 is right.
Tell her you were raped.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.