[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already had a thread on this once before, yesterday, when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: unfriend-and-block.jpg (25KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
unfriend-and-block.jpg
25KB, 500x313px
I already had a thread on this once before, yesterday, when it happened. This isn't something I should be so upset about, but I feel like I need to vent, so bear with me.
>Met fuckbuddy online, hung out, watched movies and had sex 2-3 times about one night a week for 8 months last year
>She developed feelings for me, I didn't feel the same way, but told her we can keep hanging out and/or sleeping together if she wants to, which she said yes to. Also told her she can leave if she finds someone else, I would understand
>We hang out for a month or two longer, then I start taking antidepressants that pretty much kill my libido, can get hard and have sex no problem but it doesn't really feel good, and can't cum. Just did it for her enjoyment for a while
>She finds a boyfriend, we stop seeing each other, I'm happy for her, no problem
>Boyfriend is kind of an asshole and keeps dumping her whenever she starts crying (not rare, she had some issues), I'm there when she needs someone to talk to, I don't mind
>After a few months the problems stop, they're still together to this day, seems to be okay now
>We talk on Facebook sporadically, just about random shit. Maybe once every 7-8 weeks or so.
>Last time before yesterday was in August
>Casually write "Hi, sup?" to her on Facebook yesterday. This conversation follows:
>Me: Hi, sup?
>Her: Fuck off
>Me: ...what?
>Her: I don't want to talk to you
>Me: Okay. And why would you be pissed at me?
>Her: I only talk to people who are worthy of my friendship, I'm blocking you now, bye.

More in next post...
>>
>She has told me earlier (in the beginning when he was kind of abusive) about her boyfriend reading and writing on her fb chat, text messages and so on, so I assume it's just him being an asshole.
>I call her to ask wtf is going on, I'm met by 5-10 seconds of silence, then I hear how she hands the phone over to her boyfriend and he says "Are you retarded? She doesn't want to talk to you, get the point, fuck off"

So, like...I'm currently involved with someone and have been with another girl before that this year, so it's not like I'm desperately writing to her to return to being fuckbuddies or anything, it was just a random casual chat, and I have no idea what reason she had to snap like that. We rarely chat anyway so it shouldn't matter to me, but I took it pretty hard. Didn't feel good to be treated like fucking shit like that.
>>
You're still upset by this?

Move on already holy shit you're a baby
>>
>>17870571
Dont say that to easy

Sure its not his problem but when her bf has so much influence is not good
>>
It's probably her boyfriend being jealous. I dunno what to tell you, hombre.
>>
She found a bf, you didn't wanna be serious with her, he does. Now you gotta swallow it.
>>
>>17870564
You didn't care before when it was you who chose to not care. Now you care because she's choosing to not care. Ergo, Op wants be in control, and doesnt like when the scrpt has flipped.
>>
>>17870583
He doesn't even care about the bf being abusive, that's clearly a secondary thought to him
He's more concerned about
>how can someone that liked me doesn't like me anymore wahhhh

That's what makes him a bitch
>>
>>17870604
>>17870605
You're right, I don't particularly care about her or the fact that someone else has her, if I did, I would've reacted when we stopped fucking many months ago. If she flipped out like this back then that would've been understandable too. It just feels really shitty to be treated like that so suddenly and unexpectedly, when everything was fine last time we talked. I can't see what changed since last time. I guess it's about a sense of control more than the actual person, like you say.
>>
>>17870614
Now you know how she felt when you tossed her out like trash months ago. Op, you are absolutely trash who only cares about yourself.
>>
>>17870622
But I never blocked her, I never said anything shitty to her, and I explained pretty clearly how I felt to her. I was honest and said I didn't see us working together, and of course she wasn't happy but she literally thanked me for telling her why. I can see this being about her being hurt by me not wanting to be with her. The question is, why has she been fine with chatting and even hanging out irl once during this year, and then flips out all of a sudden.
>>
>>17870632
Because she's a nice person and dispite being hurt every fucking time she had to hang out with you, to make you feel good, she has finally had enough of your shit. Your problem is that no one has had the courage to call your stupid ass out to your face before.
>>
>>17870632
Woman here.

Want an answer? It's because women, okay? We're hard to understand. We can't even understand ourselves.
Real talk, the world may never know unless you find out the answer from her.

Like how are we supposed to know? But the best guess is she was probably on her period
>>
meh thats dating. i guarentee you wont even be bothered in a couple of weeks. move on
>>
>>17870642
Well, we're talking about a pretty damn unstable girl, she probably had all kinds of hamsters spinning in her head to reach this conclusion. I think I'll be alright pretty soon. Ego-wise, it hurt. But reality-wise, good riddance.
>>
No matter what her bf is like, I don't think it's okay to talk to an ex fuck buddy while in a relationship.
Just forget about her if you don't want her.
>>
You fucking narcissist. Get over it.
>>
>>17870564

Hey moron, she's ending the relationship.

She harbored feelings for you (and still probably does)
You didn't reincorporate those feelings
So she ceases to cut contact with you. to save herself

Guys do this all the time, it's not strange for a girl to do the same thing.
>>
>>17870564
It seems like you did invest in the relationship in that you did care about her general well being.

When someone you've invested energy into just up and cuts you off like that it fucking sucks. So even though you barely speak anymore, this hitting you hard is justified.

Sadly, if she's going to be a bitch about it - then there's not much you can do senpai.
>>
Honestly, the entire thig sounds less like OP is whining about her not talking to him, and is more concerned about her, given the fact ther bf has a tendency to be abusive.
Then again, i am a person who was in many abusive relationships, and may be just overreacting the slightest abusive traits.
But it could be that her bf is manipulating her into cutting ties with her friends. Sociopaths often look for vulnerable targets, and op said she has issues. I would suggest you ask around the people who also were close to her.
But she could also decide to break ties on her own, or her bf could simply be envious. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>17871018
That sounds like a reasonable explanation, and less with less of a "OP is salty because he lost an easy source of validation" thing than I even thought myself. Probably a healthy way to look at it.

>>17871087
I'm probably slightly biased because of the whole his dick is in the girl mine used to be in-thing, but yeah, the guy is pretty much objectively an asshole. Things I know in a nutshell:
>Redneck (equivalent, we don't live in America, just think of a town where people mostly work as farmers
>Dropped out of highschool
>Overweight gamer
>Used to make a living stealing cars, went to juvie
>Threatens to dump her whenever she's crying, has done so several times

I don't care that much about her these days but I still wish she'd be with someone better than him. I've got a cuter, more mentally healthy girl to stick my dick in these days, but I care for her well being and I don't like the way she suddenly cut contact without explaining why.
>>
>>17871196
Well like i said, the best you can do is research her friends to find out if he's actually isolating her or not. She may not be even realising he is manipulating her, so talking sense into her is pointless. Sadly the best you can do at this situation is making sure some people closer to her know somethings fishy here.
>>
>>17871203
Early in their relationship when she kept getting dumped she told me a lot about how things are between them, how he reads her Facebook and stuff, and how she deletes messages afterwards whenever either of us hints at the fact that we used to be fuckbuddies. He basically thought we were just friends, and he tried to befriend me for a while, which I obviously didn't want him to. Guess that might be the difference between when I spoke to her in August and everything was fine, and when I spoke to her yesterday and she freaked out. He probably learned that we used to have sex.
>>
>>17871215
Well that could be the case. If you care enough do some research, if you don't - don't.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.