[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a younger girl be obsessed with an older man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1694.jpg (105KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
105KB, 640x734px
This actually happened to someone I know.

>girl, 20
>38 year old man
>met and went on one date, hooked up but he didn't call her back
>she harasses him and his friends/family
>age was a factor
>crazy/obsessed months after one date
>he eventually gets restraining order

Why? I can understand being heartbroken after months/years of dating but just once? And the age? Mental illness or bitter?

Pic unrelated
>>
He stuck his dick in crazy.
>>
>>17870457
She crazy
What's the question?
>>
>>17870457
There's so many possibilities and coming from a 3rd party's perspective whose to say

Daddy issues is usually paired in these types of situations
Often a naive young girl with romanticized visions of what love "is" do to a lot of twilight and 50 shades reading
>>
>>17870467
Well it's sad but I feel it's just silly to even take that chance with a younger woman in that case regardless.
>>
>>17870476
Some people take chances and some people play it safe

I prefer the former
>>
>>17870463
>>17870466
Not every girl who doesn't take rejection well is crazy.
>>
File: 1473142958058.jpg (136KB, 900x787px) Image search: [Google]
1473142958058.jpg
136KB, 900x787px
>>17870544
>implying
>>
I wish a younger girl would go for me.
>>
>>17870544
Um, yes. Yes she is, if her "not taking reject well" results in a restraining order.
>>
>>17870457
She is crazy. No normal girl would obsess over a person like that.

I date just older guys so I can understand the "obsession" for older dudes, but still wouldn't act like a crazy bitch after ONE date, ot even after years of dating.
>>
>>17870457
>trueshit
>nojk

It actually rarely happens doesn't it?

>ugly chink gf
>multiple pathetic attempts to hook up with anyone younger and better
>fail
>condemned to ugly chink for life
>rip

True storybro.
>>
>>17870457

>Mental illness or bitter?

How the fuck should we know? Why do you even care?
>>
>>17871133
Most such gfs become prettier given sufficient weight loss. If she is already thin, though, then I think you're doing better than most guys. Also, keep in mind there is an imbalance/shortage of Chinese women-- just think of all the mainlanders you're cucking.
>>
>>17871343
China. Overpopulated. Fact.
China. Overpopulated.
China.

>Shortage of ugly chink cunt
>Shortage

Are you stupid?
>>
>>17871133
How did you end up
With her?
>>
>>17870457
Yeah, daddy issues. Both younger women I dated came from broken homes with absent fathers.

There are two tactical issues with dating younger:
1. When the girl moves in with you and let you be her provider, when you break up she has no means of support. Just to be a decent human being you have to ease her into a job and apartment, or hand her off to someone else.
2. You have to teach them most of the good sex stuff. It can get tedious.
>>
>>17871360
Oh! I didn't end up with her but some mommy issue loser did, dumb shit is complaining about it all the time.
The dumb chink looks exactly like his fake mother.
>>
>>17871354
There are way more Chinese men than Chinese women, proportionally. By having a Chinese gf, you are already outdoing innumerable Changs. Sounds a bit ungrateful desu
>>
>>17871390
>ungrateful for opportunity to land an ugly leech
>desu.

No thank you.
>>
>>17870457
Gonna go full blown misogyny/redpill. Hang in there gents.

Women with serious daddy issues and a "maturity" complex want to bang older men because they feel like that makes them more mature, and that guy probably reminds them of their dad. I know of no serious healthy relationship where the man is significantly older, not to say that this relationship can't happen but it's pretty rare.

I was just joking about this the other day. I'm only 24 now, but women of all ages, mostly younger than myself talk about the kind of "man" they want. They think being drinking age (sometimes, not even that) and dressing nice makes them adults. Bitch. You need to move out of your fucking momma's house/your college dorm, get a job, pay bills, learn what it means to live by yourself and figure out who you actually are. THEN you can focus on finding a "man", but on equal grounds because you'll also be a "woman".
>>
>>17871381
Number 2 gets me. It honestly sucks having an older, experienced chick and then switching to a younger, hot one. Might as well be hitting the reset on your NES.
>>
>>17870457

41 here, to 18 yo girl.

They are not used to mature people. What they know is pump and dump and drink and hangover. If you gave them some romance, some passion and leave sex for the later, they fall for you.

HavenĀ“t you seen Lost in Translation?
>>
>>17872273
And go psycho when you break it off?
>>
>>17870544
t. crazy female
>>
>>17870457
the answer consists of one or both of the following sets of two words
meal ticket
mentally ill
>>
Similar situation happened to me but unrelated to age.

My current GF and I were on a little bit of a hiatus. We had some outside factors that were just pushing us apart.

Decide i am going to to go on Tinder to just look around.

I meet a chick, easily 9/10. I'm a fairly successful professional in my early 30s.

I go out to dinner with this girl. Didn't touch her, didnt flirt, didnt hook up, just a informal "thanks for the nice night" at the end of dinner.

For weeks later she hit me up on my phone like I got her preggers.

Listen to this anon >>17872273

If you don't act like a typical douche and have something to offer (not a NEET)... they [females] become obsessed because they are tired of pump and dumps and go to the point of crazy to find a dude that will commit to them.
>>
>>17871721
I don't see anything misogynist about this. As a girl who dated an 40+ guy when I was 20. This is all true. Young girls should spend their days learning and maturing, and date guys their age going through the same thing... rather than trying to date someone they are not ready for, it will fuck them up. Older guys are almost always trying to take advantage of a younger girl if they are with her, make no mistake. If he is older going for younger then he is probably not as mature as she thinks he should be.

My current bf and I are both 24. We understand each other a lot better and there's more room for growth and respect as individuals since we are the same age.

I strongly urge people not to date outside their age range....
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.