[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it wrong to lift for women ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

We all know that women want strong men.

So, why is it considered wrong/weak to lift and become physically fit just to attract women ?
>>
It's not. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot. Just because they lack the dedication and motivation to do it they decide to shit all over it. Even if lifting doesn't get you pussy it will take you to a better place in your life. Then maybe when you're at that better place you can start getting pussy.

Lifting =/= getting girls but being a better you = getting girls. Someone who is in good shape takes care of themselves and that takes time and work. People who aren't faggots will respect you for that.
>>
There's nothing terrible about it but doing anything for the purpose of getting women cheapens the activity

Imagine if Phelps was just doing it for Olympic pussy

Body builders see lifting as more than just a means to get women
They do it for the feelings they get after a good set. That's what keeps you going to the gym, not some ho
>>
>>17870431
Who told you this?

Lifting is good in itself
Any other objectives are secondary

What's your diddly max?
>>
>>17870464
>Who told you this?
Most guys who browse /fit/

I'm honestly lifting weights, walking more and eating healthier because I really do want to get girls.
>>
>>17870477
/fit/ is post-ironic
You need to understand this
>>
>>17870442
/thread
>>
>>17870442
/thread
>>
lifting is for tryhard faggots who cant get a girl to liek them for who they are so they turn into those wide douchbags who use all kinds of weird testosterone shakes which turns their dick so small but they dont care about it they're just shallow douchebags who want to look tough xd
>>
>>17871249
Kek
>>
>>17870431
Strength is not only about psyiche but having strong ideas and being secure in your self.
>>
not at all, as a previous poster said its about becoming a better you. im very lucky i started lifting seriously when i just turned 16, i was a neet before that played games all say etc. im 18 now and made insane gains cause i got obsessed with it, i dont need motivation anymore because its just a part of my life at this point.

a year and a half after i started i lost my virginity and people respect me a lot more because i wctually do something now lol.

from going to no sexual experience besides random hookups, i fucked a 9/10 multiple times, prob helps i was the biggest kid in my grade lol
>>
>just to get women
Because once you get a woman, you'll stop lifting. You need to lift for yourself first and foremost.
>>
>>17871339
This is actually a good answer and a direct answer to the question.

>>17870442
>They decide to shit all over it
Saying that lifting just to get women to like you isn't a good idea is not "shitting all over it".
>>
>>17870431

it's because you have to improve for yourself. If you motivate yourself for others, it just makes it all the easier to break you.
>>
>>17870431

The novelty of women wears off after you get with a few women.

They Fitness becomes more about you, doing it for your own well being and shit.

Getting pussy isnt a big deal if you're already confident in yourself, its only a big dead if you lack confidence because its an ego boost
>>
>>17871698
See >>17871249
>>
>>17871849
But the OP didn't ask about lifting being bad, he asked why people say you should "lift for yourself, not for others".
>>
>>17870431
Would you continue exercising if (Becky, my future wife, but she doesn't know it yet) rejected you and your new body?

It's not bad to motivate yourself with a goal like this, but it's bad to give up on health & exercise if your goal doesn't work out
>>
>>17870431
Because, and this is true of everything, you should eventually be doing it for yourself.

If you really don't care then don't do it. Life's to short to spend it trying to appeal to randoms.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.