[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To bail or not to bail??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: l67Hj58.jpg (95KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
l67Hj58.jpg
95KB, 500x750px
Over the past year I fell in love with my gf's older sister. She happens to be my best friend's gf as well. Through circumstances, me and the sister got closer this year and at one point we ended up fucking each other. It was supposed to be a one time thing, but it happened more frequently and we ended up making things complicated by getting our feelings involved.

Due to the impossible situation of us ever getting together unless we say fuck everybody and the accompanied feelings of guilt, she's trying to end it and she's blocked me on all forms of communication. She's on vacation right now and I'm supposed to meet her there next week for Christmas. She's admitted that she keeps thinking about me, but wants it to stop.

What should I do?? Should I let it be and try to move on or should I continue chasing her??

Pic not related.
>>
>>17870300
>What should I do?? Should I let it be and try to move on or should I continue chasing her??

Honestly, what do you think?
>>
>>17870309
Chase her?
>>
>>17870324
Now use your other head
>>
>>17870300
>What should I do?
Become a carpenter.
>>
Lol u dun gufd sun

Forget your gf, go all in. Fuck your sister in law good, maybe even try to strike a threesome with both sisters, but by know you already screwed up with any LTR you could have in this family

Also, get ready to have your ass kicked by your future-former-best-friend
>>
>>17870343

Well, I think the right choice would be to bail. But she keeps me on the hook by telling me things like she doesn't want to lose me in her life and wants things to go back to the way things were. Essentially, if we both stay quiet and let it simmer down, maybe nobody would get hurt. Though my gf and best friend are suspicious of us. My best friend doesn't know the whole truth though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.