[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1479877284485.gif (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479877284485.gif
44KB, 600x600px
So, 3 girls in my class came up to me the other day after giggling to each other and glancing at me, then asked if i wanted to help plan a Christmas party with them, i said yes, and gave them my address and phone number. the other night, they texted me that they were outside my house and they were in their car and i could hear the mall laughing and giggling to each other. Long story short, any chance any of them like me? i have a crush on one of the girls, and the party is tuesday.... Help?
>>
How old are you, 14?
>>
>>17870086
Go to the party, get drunk, see what happens
>>
>>17870091
18, senior in highschool
>>
>>17870095
I dont drink, neither does she. we both think its degenerate. Pretty sure she browses /pol/
>>
>>17870101
>we both think its degenerate
Wew lad.
>>
>>17870101
And you were invited to a party?
>>
>>17870096
Lord Jesus, we gather today in your name to bless anon for his retardedness. We ask that you smack some of the nigga sense into him so that he may not grow to be the biggest autistic faggot ever. In kek we pray, amen
>>
>>17870086
One of them for sure likes you
You just gotta find out which one
>>
File: 1478568721299.jpg (34KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
1478568721299.jpg
34KB, 720x531px
>>17870120
Ikr
>>17870122
Yes
>>17870123
I am the most autistic person i know. But the girl i like is equally if not more autistic
>>17870125
Shit i know right thats my dilemma
>>
>>17870123
Let me put it in English op. Giggling is for little girls in skirts. They are 18. They were laughing.

They laughed at something said, because it was funny.

They did not giggle because they were shy.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't browse 4chan, else she's a robot degenerate herself.

Kapishe?
>>
>>17870136
I dont know, we are the super awkward dorks of the school who watch anime and are in the schools IT program. And most of us brows the chans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.