[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: me rn.jpg (212KB, 1439x1845px) Image search: [Google]
me rn.jpg
212KB, 1439x1845px
My gf left for a couple of weeks ago to visit her family in her hometown. But in the meantime, I've been feeling real lonely. Then an old friend of mine asked me to hang out since we haven't seen each other in a while. The same old friend that I never had the guts enough to asked her out, so I've always seen her like a simple-hearted person.
Not knowing her intentions, I agreed.
It all started with both of us catching up on our lives and the occasional jokes, but it quickly evolved into dirty puns and the tension grew up between us. We then went to my home and before I knew, we started making out.
The worst part of this; I don't feel a single trace of regret or remorse at all, in fact we continued sexting from that day.
What can I do now? I love my gf and telling her will just devastate her, but I don't want to lose my friend because she has always supported and cheered me up.
Help me, she's returning in a couple of days and I'm too puzzled to do anything.
>>
>>17869897
The "right" choice is to tell your gf and prob end up breaking up

The RIGHT choice is to never tell her and keep living until you get bored of gf and dump her
>>
Break up with your GF, tell her you cheated if she asks.

You suck, by the way.
>>
>>17869897
Women are meant to be cheated.
Contrary to what most people think, they actually enjoy it.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17870392
Fuck they do, mind blown
>>
File: Carpenter-Service-NYC.jpg (94KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Carpenter-Service-NYC.jpg
94KB, 650x433px
>>17869897
Build her a new kitchen a she'll forgive you.
Women love kitchens.
>>
>>17869897
You're a piece of shit. Being cheated on is the most confusing, absolute devastating thing that can happen to a person. Especially when they still say they love you.

Truth is, you don't love your girlfriend. You aren't mature enough to have a serious relationship, and I hope she dumps your ass. Simple as that.
>>
File: Creepy Smile Goofy Movie.png (34KB, 141x197px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Smile Goofy Movie.png
34KB, 141x197px
No you don't "love" your girlfriend, or you wouldn't have betrayed her.

I would say that if you cared about her at all you'd tell her, and end the relationship yourself because you aren't ready for it.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>17870392
>TFW not jealous
>TFW gf tells me she's not jealous
>She asks me if we can start an open relationship
>She eventually fucks some guy, she tells me about it. She tells me she loves me and how I'm perfect in every way. She'll never see that guy again because he lives really far.
>"So, anon, I finally did it. I was a bit scared... b-but I bet you did it with lots of girls too, right?"
>Tell her I didn't do it with a single girl.
>She's shocked. She thought I had gone full playboy.
>She finds me hot gals I can fug
>She tells me she wants me to take pictures of them while I do it.
Shit nigger, I went the full circle and I'm a doublecuck now... but that gave me a small harem for my own so not bad at all.
She feels lucky that she's with a guy who gets manny girls, and also feels lucky to get some change every now and then.
>>
>>17871190
>No you don't "love" your girlfriend, or you wouldn't have betrayed her.
Not true. People cheat and are cunts, even you're purest waifu is a slut if the stars align.
>>
>>17869897
Don't tell her a fucking thing. If she could live her whole life without knowing about it then she would be none the worse for wear. Relationships are not static and this shit happens.

Now if this other girl is of the thirsty variety then you have an issue. If not, let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>17869897
>I love my gf
no you don't
>>
>i love my bf/gf
>i cheated
pick uno, just break up
>>
>>17871134

Just a random passing through but I've been cheated on before and it's not that black and white, sure it ended the relationship, they told me they loved me but it's a bridges burned type situation. But even moving on I'm able to forgive because humans are faulty creatures. Despite choosing not to cheat on any partner I have, I can understand that some people can love someone yet still find themselves in a tempting situation, a momentary lack of willpower or restraint. Some people are just weak and selfish at times, but it doesn't make their feelings any less.
>>
>>17871638

Exactly this, some people will never cheat, others will. And then theres those who in 99% of situations will never cheat, but given the right circumstances it could very well happen. I've seen otherwise good people give in to their primal desires and cheat on their partners, make "terrible mistakes" and hate themselves for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.