[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAIRY ASSHOLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (180KB, 629x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 629x477px
I have a really hairy asshole and butt crack. My entire lower body is covered in a copious amount of hair. I look like Mr Tumnus for fucks sake.

>when I wipe my ass, shit gets lathered into my ass hairs and sticks there
>sometimes dingleberries form
>scrubbing with soap, shampoo or sea salt doesn't get it out
>is really itchy and smells bad sometimes

I don't want to just shave my asshole and can't afford waxing. This is really getting annoying and it's a major point in some of my confidence issues. It's made me turn down sex more times than I can count.

Wat do?
>>
>>17869850
Trim it? Wth lol
>>
have you tried using a comb on your asshole?
>>
>>17869850
I always take a shower after I shit
For the same reasons
>>
File: 1244782512270.jpg (56KB, 300x542px) Image search: [Google]
1244782512270.jpg
56KB, 300x542px
>>17869850
>I don't want to just shave my asshole
Why not? You'll get ingrown hairs at first, but you will when you first start shaving any part of skin. After a while it'll be...smooth sailing
>>
>>17869869
>>17869871
I have a buzzcut so I don't own a comb and I don't have any scissors.
>>
I used to get a sore ass from shaving. I started using mens hair removal cream and it's the best thing i've ever used.

just lath on it and let it sit for about 5 minutes then wipe it off with a towel and warm water
>>
>>17869900
>>17869905
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110123441

Read it
>>
>>17869910
lol he's a pretty interesting story teller and not a bad writer but I use baby powder to stop the swamp ass. It usually lasts the majority of the day
>>
>>17869926
Also if you're thin, asscheeks vacuuming together shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>17869926
Does swamp ass really get that bad if you have your butt? Like it smells worse than it does with hair?
>>
>>17869932
Hair wicks away sweat, which keeps your asshole from being too wet
Wet+naturally occurring shit particles = swamp ass
>>
>>17869850
Either trim it and or when you're shitting put the little waste basket under your feet it will make you will be in a squatting position it open your ass more and will be easier to shit and not as messy don't believe look it up
>>
>>17869932
I guess so. the hair helps to absorb odors and what not but i'd rather have a smooth butt than a hairy one. And talcum powder can be a de-odorizer for your man bits. It stops things sweating and sticking together. Quite nice actually
>>
>>17869937
Minus the word will
>>
>>17869850
>No.
answer= nair
>>
Just trim that brown paintbrush. It's really just the immediate area around the butthole you need to take care of. Squat over a mirror on the floor and buzz it right off, takes me less than a minute.
>>
>>17869910
I think you just need a cleaner and healthier lifestyle bruh, you wouldn't be lathering your ass with shit if your shit wasn't the consistency of soup. and there's only one reason for that. shit diet. wake up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.