[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you bring yourself to have sex knowing it could potentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1458484479-20160320.png (268KB, 684x982px) Image search: [Google]
1458484479-20160320.png
268KB, 684x982px
How do you bring yourself to have sex knowing it could potentially ruin your life?
>>
>>17869619
How do you bring yourself to leave the house knowing it could potentially ruin your life?
>>
>>17869619
Titties. Thats why.
>>
What are you some religion-fag?

The point is, losing your virginity is never a big deal. It's making love, the closest you can ever be to someone. Tell you what, you're exactly the same person before and after you lose your virginity. I was surprised about that.

I was absolutely terrified to have sex, even with a condom. I was fine with being a virgin forever. I thought that once I was deflowered, I'd be devalued. But no I was exactly the same person afterwards.

So really go talk to your ob/gyn and get started on any birth control you're comfortable with, get some condoms (for backup in case you're still worried about pregnancy), get some lube, and go out there and make some love!

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL
>>
>>17870656
No, fuck off with that whore attitude and sexual liberation shit.

>>17869619
My girlfriend and I have been together for a long while now, and we only use the pull-out method. We have had sex probably hundreds of times and are still a-ok. Having sex doesn't get the girl pregnant, OP. Being retarded gets the girl pregnant.
>>
>>17869619
Wear a condom.
>>
Birth control, duh.
>>17871124
>No, fuck off with that whore attitude and sexual liberation shit.
They're right though. Besides, in the next sentence you talk about having a girlfriend you have sex with, you hypocritical fuck.
>>
>>17871124
Enjoy your unplanned pregnancy and shotgun wedding.
>>
>>17870656
Who are you trying to convince it's not a big deal? You sure put a lot of emphasis on that.
>>
File: 1379483359898.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
1379483359898.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>17871124

>whore attitude and sexual liberation shit.

You seem lost. I believe >>>/r9k/ is the board you are looking for.
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>17871124

>we only use the pull-out method

>Being retarded gets the girl pregnant.
>>
>>17871142
>1 person =/= Many people
>>17871142
I'm looking forward to it
>>17871151
Someones still learning abstinence sex education in high school
>>
>>17871147

This is one of my favorite dismissal techniques. You can literally do this to any opinion. All you have to do is accuse someone of being too passionate or emotionally invested into their opinion and you get to pat yourself on the back because, in whatever alternate reality you live in, being the least passionate about an argument or opinion means being the most correct.

Person A makes states an opinion.

Person B says "OH WOW, WHO ARE YOU TRYING CONVINCE, ME OR YOU? YOU SURE SEEM WAY TOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS."

Person B gets to dismiss Person A's opinion without actually ever mentioning any specific points or information in the actual opinion.

Isn't logic great? We have a good time here, thats for sure.
>>
File: 1410666198035.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1410666198035.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>17871157

>Someones still learning abstinence sex education in high school

Top fucking kek. Did a guy who uses the pull out method just insult my knowledge of pregnancy prevention? Whoo dawgy. That's a fucking knee slapper, kid.
>>
>>17871157
>>17870656
They're not talking about fucking 60 men either.
>>
>>17870656
> I thought that once I was deflowered, I'd be devalued. But no I was exactly the same person afterwards.
Which goes to show, those that don't value themselves can't lose value.
>>
>>17871164
I got two responses out of you? Didn't think /adv/ would be this fun.
>>
>>17871170
Not that person, but the only people who value purity are the 'men' on 4chan and religious fags. There's a line between having had sex with someone you love in a previous LTR and fucking 100 guys. Most people know that.
>>
>>17869619
The same way you do everything else.
You could choke on your lunch or get run over by a car. But you still eat lunch and walk out of your room sometimes. Everything is dangerous.

Find a reliable partner, use hormonal birth control + condom, take STD tests every 6 months, have a talk about abortion.
>>
>>17871177
You're right, most people can overlook mistakes.
>>
>>17871186
Any sex anyone has with you is a mistake. I pity your girlfriend.
>>
>>17871159
Fuck off back to Tumblr you obese Marxist. No one cares what you think is 'problematic' or a 'dismissal technique' or whatever pointless buzzwords you learned from other neurotic landwhales.
>>
>>17871195
Someone that doesn't value themselves is a mistake. The parents made a mistake, and didn't bother to raise the child with any sense of value.

The mistake being overlooked is not the action, it's the person.
>>
>>17871208
So, the person who has sex with anyone before you is a mistake?
>>
>>17871213
No.
>>
>>17871206

>No one cares what you think is 'problematic' or a 'dismissal technique' or whatever pointless buzzwords

"dismissal", "technique" and "problematic" aren't buzzwords. They're just regular words. Obviously you care, or else you wouldn't of taken the time to jot out this strikingly autistic response poking at my weight several times.

As if me being fat is somehow a suitable rebuttal to the fact that your brain is 98% aspergers.
>>
>>17871174

Can we please not shift the focus away from the fact that you legitimately think the pull-out method is a reliable form of birth control?
>>
>>17869619
Mainly because it's fun.
>>
>>17871170
>>17871208

Can we, for a moment, entertain the possibility that your personal interpretation of "value" is not universal and that, perhaps, there exists a vast majority of the population that doesn't give two shits about how much or how little they measure up to your standards of value?
>>
>>17871235
>Can we, for a moment, entertain the possibility that your personal interpretation of "value" is not universal
Can you?
>>
>>17871218
So what do you mean?
>>
>>17871222
Come on, I agree with you to some extent but we all know problematic has been hijacked by the SJWs.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.