[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boss described me as a bootlicker in an email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bootlickers.jpg (254KB, 772x530px) Image search: [Google]
bootlickers.jpg
254KB, 772x530px
My view of things until now: I was hired to know how to do my bosses' job, to cover for him and have tasks delegated to me. I thought of him as appreciative because I would get work done for us ahead of time and do things for him without him even needing to ask.

His boss sent him a pm while he was on break and I admittedly eavesdroped when I saw my name. My boss had described me as a bootlicker and listed reasons in the conversation above and his boss responded by "lol".

I shouldn't have read their conversation but I did. What do I do now? I can't afford to lose my job but I'm humiliated.
>>
>>17869504
Seems like you are doing good job work-wise,

In my opinion, you might want to pick a specific problem and STRONGLY Disagree with your boss on it. To show you are thinking for yourself and for the firm and not for him.

Gl
>>
>>17869504
It was the truth wasnt it?

I mean he didnt have to put it so harshly.

look at it this way, everyone your boss included is a slave or "bootlicker" to someone else.

I simply cannot be bought and thus am free.
You can be bought , thus the position of bootlick smith
>>
>>17869525
The list wasn't of people. It was of my bootlick qualities
>>
Well what truly matters is do you think you've done a good job? Fuck the boss guy, you did your work diligently. He should be ecstatic. A good leader recognizes when his employees put in effort, and for him to dismiss that is his problem not yours. Know your place bud.
>>
>>17869504
Confront your boss, not about the pm exchange with his boss but about how he truly feels about you

Hold back on what you're doing for him, which puts him ahead. Take away what benefits him because you can decide for yourself what you want to give to a person who doesn't appreciate you.

Most bullies don't do well with confrontation, and I don't mean have a bitch flip about it. I mean confront it coldly and seriously.
>>
>>17869612
bad advice.

Your boss was basically showing off for his boss.

Its work bro...just do what you need to do.

And for the record, I am 87% sure his boss "lol"ed because he was thinking to himself that the bootlicker traits your boss described applied to your boss, too.
>>
>>17869601
This post sends mixed messages
>>
>>17869580
Just keep your knowledge to yourself and maybe look for a better job if you don't like it at your current one. Being confrontational in this situation won't serve you well
>>
K - I - L - L - Y - O - U - R - B - O - S - S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phdVc851BQQ
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.