[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls respond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5718.jpg (91KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5718.jpg
91KB, 640x1136px
Requirements for men to be attractive
>be tall
>good facial aesthetics
>ripped/visibly fit
>be dominant personality
>be extroverted
>dress well
>be witty
>be entertaining/have tons of friends
>be Intellingent
>appear to be cultured (travel, read etc)
>have hobbies mainstream enough to have appeal but indie enough to be unique
>be wealthy/have a good job
>have a nice place
>have a nice car
>have the sex appeal to get one night stands but want to settle down
>literally spend every second of your life doing these things to always remain competitive against other guys competing for women.

I unironically believe all of these things. When I'm not socializing and trying to get a gf I'm working,traveling, reading, working out, studying foreign language. I drive a BMW M3 and live in a nice apt. My suits are Armani. I just want to find a nice girl to settle down with, honestly. Bar sluts and ONS have literally zero appeal to me.

I still feel like it's not enough. How can I possess all the traits women want in a bf but can't find a single decent girl into me?
>>
You're american. All your women want is the BBC and taco cock friendo
>>
E L L I O T
L
L
I
O
T
>>
>>17869409
I have probably 1/3rd of these things and women are easy

You just don't understand how they work
Try putting yourself in their shoes more often
>>
>literally spend every second of your life doing these things to always remain competitive against other guys competing for women

Literally this is your problem.
>>
>>17869433

>stop doing these and lose the edge
>someone wealthier, funnier, more traveled, fitter shows you up
>>
>>17869409

You just sound very try-hard and fake. That alone is incredibly unappealing in a potential romantic partner. You're so focused on superficial things that how could you come off as anything but shallow? Only barsluts find that attractive, women you actually have to talk to won't be fooled. You're probably sabotaging yourself by setting unrealistic expectations for yourself because you believe women hold these expectations too. How about just fucking chill out? Women can smell desperation miles off and no amount of Armani perfumes that go with the suits is gonna hide that.
>>
>>17869409
Requirements for men to be attractive
>be attractive
>have a big dick

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>17869445

I'm confused how trying to be an accomplished person seems desperate. For the record I don't solely do those things for women; I do honestly enjoy reading and traveling, but no man will ever attractive to women without them.
>>
Well i' m interested to see your requirements for women
>>
>>17869409
You don't get women because you go about it like a job interview, that you need all these qualifications and bullshit then youre guaranteed a gf.
>>
>>17869474

So how do you get a gf

>>17869456

>this is what women actually tell themselves
>>
>>17869458

Other things and word choises in your post indicate your desperation clearly enough. While there's nothing wrong with aspiring to be an accomplished person, for you it seems that notion is warped by your view on what women expect. If you look for a "nice decent girl" by showing off wealth in your clothing and possessions, you're much more likely to find a golddigger than that nice girl. Maybe ask yourself why ordinary guys who are less accomplished than you still seem to find normal decent girls easy enough? Nice girls don't expect fancy cars and flashy lifestyle. They mainly want stability and companionship. You're pushing these types of girls out of your league by going all out on your quest to being attractive. Your lifestyle is attractive to girls who are used to it or expect it and those types of girls are naturally more picky.
>>
>>17869497

Genuinely curious, what kind of word choice etc tells you that
>>
>>17869513
>(When I'm not) trying to get a gf
Trying implies both hard work and failure
>I just want to find a nice girl to settle down with
While you set high standards for yourself, you're setting expectations low for her
>can't find a single decent girl into me
Clearly you have been unsuccessful for quite some time
>>
>buys armani
I don't blame the girls, they probably think you're a raging faggot.
>>
>>17869409
These decent and real people are not in the same field as you are. You get to those positions by being as fake as possible.

Real ppl have scars , low income Its your curse my friend. You would have to be willing to trade all those things , would you?

If not im afraid your just gunna have to deal with the sluts, and love is out of your league.

Ask yourself what you have done or sacrificed to gain this ultimate thing? obviously not enough. Look into it.
>>
>>17869409
>"I think you're really pretty and you seem like a fun person."
Maximum cringe.

>be witty/entertaining
>have hobbies
The only must haves.

>I unironically believe all of these things
This probably causes you to put too much relevance on shit like your car and causes you to sperg out. Also stop focusing on women; sounds like you're doing all the crap for a potential GF and not because you really want to, making it pretty useless.
>>
>>17869609

See

>>17869458
>>
>>17869458
> I don't solely do those things for women
>solely
Still way too much emphasis on women. They should play pretty much no role for your hobby decisions.
>>
>>17869409
just admit to yourself that on the inside your nothing but a hollow shell , and you cover this up with lavish things on the outside that other people probably die for , to get to you.
>>
>>17869441
>what I'm doing isn't working, but I'm gonna keep doing it in case one day it does start working
>>
>>17869409
women dont actually expect to guy to have all this stuff. certain girls will care more about certain aspects and that is what will attract you to her - the rest is just knowing how to play them. also, some of what you have stated is just shit you should expect from any self respecting human being.

"dress well" - obviously. i wouldent want a girl who walks around in track suits

"be wealthy" women dont expect a guy to be rich, most are happy enough if you can provide for yourself, and most of the women you meet will be from the same class, or at least you can always date with in your class.

"be tall" most women just wants a guy that is taller

"good face" they want it. by the time they reach about 30 they realise that other stuff is more important

"ripped" no they dont lol, at least not for a serious relationship. if girls want a one night stand, yeah, sure.

"be extrovert" most want a guy that is confident for obvious reasons. confidence is attractive, it shows you're independent and not bound by insecurities. you can still be a quiet person and confident. its all about how you talk, what you say etc.

"witty" not really. it helps with some girls but its not an absolute. some women also find it annoying

"meh entertaining" only if they are kids. real women dont expect this.

"intelligent" as long as you're of average intelligence, you should be fine. if women really cared this much about intelligence, a lot more guys would be single.

"cultivated" if its a pleb women, she wont care. its only well cultured women who possibly care. i have never heard a women mention this in my entire life though

the rest of what you said was too edgy
>>
>>17869409
Most young hot women aren't ready to settle down.
>>
You wouldn't need half of that to get a decent girl. Clearly you're looking for women in the wrong places.
>>
>>17869480
OK first off how many women have you asked out? Second, you can't force meeting the right person, only thing you can do is expose yourself as much possible to people in social situations and when the time comes to have the cohones to make a move.
>>
>>17869409

You know that isn't true, people who don't have half those things get what they want out of life. Why spout this garbage?

Women aren't impossible harpies... they are human beings with priorities. If women have what you want, you just have to be what they want.
>>
>>17869884

I'm not op but this r*ddit tier garbage

>you just have to be what they want

Wow, really got me thinking, never knew it was that simple. Maybe you can tell poor people to just start being rich too??? ;^)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.