[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking guys dating advices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6205.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6205.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
I believe there is truth that a girls dating advices for men are useless.

What about the reverse though?

Should I take advices from men on dating?
>>
>>17868899
It's not about the source of the information but the validity of it. Also dating advice tailored to one gender tends to be very limited and stupid in the first place, like the whole "do boys/girls like X" bullshit you get so often here.

Now if you have trouble to discern between valid and invalid advice ... that's a very tricky and complex topic.
>>
Meh, a lot of female friends and family members tend to come to me for relationship advice quite a bit, but I would never do the inverse.

Generally they seem to like that I "give them no bullshit" and that the seem to think that their female friends are sabotaging them.

For example, a friend tends to ask her sister first for advice, but her sister is a jealous bitch and always tells her something negative regardless of the situation.
>>
>>17868939
Interesting

Tell me more
>>
>>17868939
I've seen this example, lived it actually. Shitty fat sister who is overpotective of her sister so she hates whoever she's with. But she's probably just a lonely chick too miserable to be happy seeing others happy.

Then there's the girl who bullies other girls with stupid remarks, but the dumb sub female sits there n takes it, only pissing her bf off for not simply telling that girl to leave her life.

So much would run smoother for women if they simply accepted that men don't care for your guy friends, don't care for your female friends. They just care about being with you, only you. Not the stupid shit you attract into your life.

Men feel like it's hard enough keeping a woman happy, so really to keep her and all who dumb ass friends in check too is extra work. Job, gf, peace of mind.
>>
Man, I'll give you this advice.

you can get the best tips and read books about any skill, yet without practice you won't be able to do shit.

The first times will be shit, but the more practice you'll learn.

just like drawing or learning to play piano, you could read all the shit in the world, but your first drawings will be shit.

simply approach girls, make mistakes, that's the real way to learn.
>>
File: IMG_6163.jpg (238KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6163.jpg
238KB, 1600x1200px
>>17869048
>approach girls

Sorry if the OP is unclear

Im a woman and asking if getting advice from men is good on how to approach men
>>
>>17869084
oh, that still doesn't change it.

meet males, find the males that are appealing, tell them you wanna a date.

we don't mind a women who is aggressive and many betas and weaker males will be gratefull.

most women simply don't have a clue how hard is the dating game for us.

most women have already dozens of boys competing for her attention.

are u aware of the so called beta satelites?
well, they want a relationship with you.

the so called friendzone for males is real.
simply be open to guys you wanna a date.

is easy as fuck for a girl.
>>
>>17869098
>so called beta satelites
Honestly Never heard the term
>>
>>17869172
Beta orbiter
A guy who is a non-alpha male that hangs around girls, mostly his female friends hoping that some "action" will slip down his way. He is not aggresive nor a real cock block.
My friend: "I'd like to go hit on that table of girls but there are two guys with them"
Me: "No worries, let's go talk to them. Those dudes are just beta orbiters"
>>
>>17869172
it basically means all those single shy guys that are always happy to see you, would probably be happy to have a relationship with you, if you gave them an obvious sign.

>>17869084
as always depends on the man, I don't think men can emulate your point of view fully, what they can do good is emulate, how a they and to a limited amount other men would react to something.

You can use it as a test track and you can take the reaction you got from your guy and let them explain it to you, what this could mean.

But basic dating advice is rarely accurate, because a lot of people are different.

For me e.g. if you came to the first date with maximum makeup and slutty dressed I would run away, while for other men that might be the minimal requirement.

My personal experience is also, that very seldomly women that approach me are actually fitting what I am looking for or subjectively on the same socioeconomic level. So I rarely give the advice to girls to just approach the man they want, because they will probably try to go for a guy horribly out of their league and suffer from the turn down.

Another thing guys can be good at: Male and female attractiveness scale vary alot, because they look at different characteristics. You should try to get a partner that is high up on both scales, if you are looking for something longterm. So get the oppinion from male friends or male relatives of the guy, and ask them directly for open criticism and swear to not make a scene out of it.

There are a lot of guys here, and I have a great girl now and got most of my dating advice with a grain of salt from this board, I would recommend it to others.
>>
>>17869221
dating is an art bro, like music.
problem is that people want rules and all that shit like if it was a science like math.

Do this X and she will Y.
that's BS.
>>
>>17869246
Uhh, there are tons of rules in music and any other art too, just more room to go beyond if you know why.
>>
>>17869252
yeah, but won't do shit reading all the how to play piano books meanwhile another person will be much better simply because he spent time practicing.
>>
men will be objective, no woman is capable of logic. the men will give good advice, but any woman who receives it will not be able to process it without making assumptions and absurd leaps in reasoning.
>>
>>17868899
>>17868899
checked

What do you want to know?
You know like a question?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.