[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0848.jpg (39KB, 660x574px)
IMG_0848.jpg
39KB, 660x574px
I'm going to eventually kill myself prob within two years. Should I do it now and decrease the financial burden on my ailing father? I really wish I had the courage.
>>
Yes, no use in delaying the inevitable
>>
>>17868744
you should start living life and giving a fuck. you have this one life, even if you are unsure of where you are going now, at least get going somewhere so you can get signs to the right way.

everyone has the ability to be happy but it depends on you. find what you like and once you find it, recognize it and nurture it.
>>
>>17868744
At least wait till he kicks the bucket, you inconsiderate fuck.
>>
No you should try to live out your life and heres why. People are speculating that at the exponential rate our technology is growing that we will probably stumble across anti aging discoveries in our lifetime that will let us extend our lives for a few hundred years.
And in the time of those few hundred years our technology will grow so much that we will discover immortality before we die.

Then after we have found immortality we will keep increasing our technology and understanding of the universe for thousands and millions of years. It may take a thousand years. It may take a million years. But eventually our technology will be so good that we will be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether there is an after life and if any creator made this universe.

And if we prove that there is no after life and that we cease to exist after death and that there is no god you're gonna be really happy you didn't fucking kill yourself. By that point our technology will be so good that earth will be a utopia where everybody is going to be modified to be happier than is possible with any drug you can take today. And you'll feel that happy and great 24/7. And you'll be so happy to be alive.

So don't kill yourself yet. You might live a million years happier than you would have ever been if heaven had actually been real.
>>
>>17868785
> let us extend our lives for a few hundred years.
Not him and not a depressed fag ... but why? As fun as life is, I like it because we have a time limit for the game.

>But eventually our technology will be so good that we will be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether there is an after life and if any creator made this universe.
Who gives a fuck.

>you're gonna be really happy you didn't fucking kill yourself
If he's dead by that point, it's not like he would be able to care.

>By that point our technology will be so good that earth will be a utopia
We already have the technology for that now. Having to work, hunger, war, racism and the likes are all man-made problems that could be solved in a year or two.

>And you'll feel that happy and great 24/7
Would that even work? If you constantly feel good, how do you improve on it? And if you have no motivation to improve it, you could've just ending up doing nothing, basically like a heroin user.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.