[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to GF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Up until very recently, I honestly didn't want a boyfriend, so didn't really care about what it took to be a decent woman and be a good gf. I think I'm finally at a place in my life where I'd like some stability, and like something long term.

How do I convert myself into someone who is gf material, and is respected by the guy I'm with?
>>
So, in other words, you got tired of slutting around?
>>
>>17868200
>Look good
Be in shape. Take care of your skin and wear very light/no make up. Take care of your hair. Shave. Dress well. Smile.
>Find a sweet spot between being traditionally feminine and tomboy-ish
I think this is the one thing that made the guys stay. I am very domestic, I bake and cook all the time, I love taking care of their practical needs. But I have a lot of male-dominated interests, can have a decent conversation about the state of the world, and can handle banter. I can both be their best friend and their cute wifey.
>Learn how to communicate
Do not cry all the time, don't get too emotional, don't get bitchy, don't be passive aggressive. Be upfront. Don't play games.
>Be independent, but ask for their help
>Be caring, loving and supportive
>Don't fuck them too soon, but make them think you'll fuck them all the time once you start (and try to do it)
>>
>>17868200

by being yourself, looking for someone who is your type, and hoping you're their type (and in most cases you will be).

if you don't tell us anything about you, we can't really say whats wrong.
>>
>>17868203
I wouldn't say I'm tired of it, more that I'm getting emotionally lonely.
>>17868263
What knowledge would help give advice on how to craft myself into gf material?
>>17868259
Most of that stuff I'm okay on, except the "be traditional" and "ask for help" parts. I've always been very independent.
>>
>>17868200
huh just don't ever let him know you're a used up slut, otherwise he won't respect you if he self respects himself.
Other option is to find a beta male who won't care
>>
>>17868292

>what knowledge would help give good advice on how to craft myself into gf material

the big issue here is that virtually all girls are gf material. it just depends on the kind of guy you want to date. the opposite gender is never homogenous. they are not all one type of guy who all looks the same who all want the sam ething. which is why i recommended just playing the field til you find a match.

the thing iwth guys is, after a certain attraction level, it really doesn't matter. you might not get your first choice in guys, but most guys are just waiting for a girl to say 'yes'. you could go out to a bar, and say 'no no no no' until you find one you find cute, then say 'yes' to a dance, then just get to know them.

you could literally get a boyfriend in a week. even if you're ugly you could, the difference being that you'd need an ugly boyfriend as well.

but if you want us to give more advice we just need to know
>what you look like (and no, a vague description doesn't tell us anything, we'd need pics)
>what you like to do
>a little bit of history (namely on why you didn't date before)
>>
>>17868292
Can I honestly advise you to suck it up a bit and be less independent?

Part of a good relationship is about depending on each other.
It's not like I'm not capable of being on my own, but letting him take care of my needs and taking care of his needs is great demonstration of love. Random acts of service and kindness bring you close together.

I mean, I bet that there are a lot of great relationships between two completely independent people who don't need shit from each other, but in my experience it takes two really extraordinary people to have that kind of partnership.
>>
File: 1479911712832.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1479911712832.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>17868263
>BE yourself
Stupid meaningless shit that stupid shitty people say.
>>
>>17868326

>meaningless

it has an intrinsic meaning. it means not pretending to be someone else. because acting like someone you're not doesn't accomplish anything other than lying to people.

the advice has never meant 'be yourself and that will magically make gfs appear'. it has always meant that if you be yourself and someone likes you, it means they ACTUALLY LIKE YOU. not the person you're putting an act on to be.
>>
>>17868310
>>what you look like (and no, a vague description doesn't tell us anything, we'd need pics)
Not going to give pics. If you want a high level description, I'm a short irish red head who works out a lot.
>>what you like to do
I've got a lot of interests. I'm a foody, and like to cook. I like to do wood work, and most of the furniture in my home is made by me. I run marathons. I like to read non-fiction.
>>a little bit of history (namely on why you didn't date before)
I didn't have any interest in something long term, and frankly wasn't raised to think that was a problem. I wanted affection and sex, but didn't have any need for 'love'.
>>
>>17868358

>high level description
>short iris red head who works out a lot

so is every fat chick on tumblr.

were done here.
>>
>>17868338
>OP asks how to change
>faggot says just be yourself
>hurr it's intrinsic durr
It's a fucking meaningless thing people say when they have no idea what other advice they could give (funnily enough the person I quoted even admitted so), that's why it's spouted in almost every fucking thread for every kind of problem.
>u depressed?? just be yourself LMAO
Nobody ever fucking said anything about "acting" or pretending to be someone else. OP asked for a personal change. OP was herself for all her life and it didn't work.
>>
>>17868200
You're asking how to pretend to be somethig you're not.

There is no such thing as a good "girlfriend", what you are asking is how to be a good person that men are somewhat going to like and respect as a wife/mother.

Sorry to say but you don't become that, it's built in you or not and from what you're telling us this is clearly not you.

But fret not slut, men are so deluded and clueless these days, you can just "pretend" and even be the biggest slut on earth you will still find some guy dumb enough to marry you.
>>
>>17868292
A good start is not telling men that you're tired of slutting around and are now ready to settle down. Not even meming. Women use this line on tinder and they get pumped and dumped because of it. And made fun of online as a bonus. It's a massive red flag.

So keep your sexual past to yourself. There's no reason for you to ever talk about it with any potential bfs. If they insist you tell them you can expect them to be sensitive and upset about it, or else they wouldn't insist in the first place.

I can only tell you what I expect of a potential gf. And that's not flirting with men all the time. Not going clubbing every week, getting wasted every other day. Not dressing like you're looking for a one night stand. Not putting work or study before everything. Not putting your friends over your bf. Not playing hard to get or any other dating games or excessive shit-testing.
If you do any of these things I probably wouldn't consider you gf material. I'm sure there's more but that's what I can think of right now. That's just me though.

Essentially, think of everything you're doing that makes single-life great. If you want to be the best gf material you can be, stop doing those things.

>>17868384
Bitter robot TRP virgin detected. Have fun dying alone, faggot. Literally every single thing you said is made up bullshit.
>>
Every dude is different and looking for something different; there's no way to become "gf material" because there's no such thing.

I've only met two women in my life I would actually have had a relationship with, and both were completely different from each other, the rest I just fuck and leave. If you really want to better yourself, don't worry about finding the "trick" just get better in every aspect of your life. Well, that or find someone that gets attached after bedding whores and then try to see how it goes.
>>
>>17868409
Absolutely not virgin bro.
All I said is true.
We live in a day where even the ugliest slut can get a decent man, I witness this every day.

So I don't know what op is on about, she just needs to be herself.

Whether or not she bullshit herself or no with this good girlfriend is her own problem, she was never independent and she never actually chose.
No matter she pretends to be it will never last anyway.
>>
>>17868200
>How do I convert myself into someone who is gf material, and is respected by the guy I'm with?

Don't live by an abstract idea. Meet a guy you like and see how to make things work with him. Not all men want the same, so a label like "gf material" is pretty meaningless.
>>
>>17868292
Laugh at all his jokes, act like he the funniest man you have ever met.
Asks for his advice, treat him like you really respect what he has to say even if it bullshit. Be a bit needy so that he feels important and wanted. Flatter his ego, make him laugh and most importantly men are not immune to compliments, use them!
>>
>>17868563
>Laugh at all his jokes, act like he the funniest man you have ever met.

Don't listen to this meme. This only works on guys who are totally oblivious. If he's a little mindful he will pick up on it and become uncomfortable.

>>17868292

It's much better to just approach and chat a bit more often with the guy than what is considered usual.
If he's not a retard, he'll notice and communicate in his own way whether or not he's interested.
>>
>>17868599
But if she really does like him, chances are he is funny and it sounds genuine because it is. If he really isn't funny then chances are he is oblivious to the fact so it won't matter. Everyone wants to feel important and liked.
>>
>>17868668
You don't need to be funny to be liked by a girl. If that's true, redpill is right. Kill all wymn.
>>
>>17868200
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahaha good guys want good girls they dont want a born again virgin who thinks she can be innoncent after having a past without self control,virtue or self respect.
>>
>>17868384
This op is going to come out as a fake person and guys can smell that.
>>
>>17868762
Actually.
My point is that most guys can't smell it.
Even I couldn't.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.