[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen if I have a small penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
What's going to happen if I have a small penis?
>>
Nothing probably
>>
>>17868007
Learn to be good with your tongue and fingers. I had a boyfriend who wasnt so great at sex but he knew how to get me off in other ways. But i'm greedy so I like a good pounding also. A small dick doesnt mean you cant be good at sex.
>>
>>17868007
You're going to have to learn to stand closer to the urinal.
>>
>>17868007
You're going to have to learn how to be a fantastic lover and thus beat out the big-dicked guys who don't know how to please a woman.
>>
File: I2KmUhq.gif (2MB, 383x576px)
I2KmUhq.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>17868030
>>
Nothing. Big dicks are a bonus, but women really just want your bank account to be enormous.
>>
You'll never fully be able to satisfy your woman
She'll always be wishing to get fucked by a cock that was just a bit bigger because she misses that feeling her ex gave her when he pumped his 8" all the way in n out
>>
The G-spot is only located a few inches deep. It can be felt with your fingers. Hook them a little and you should feel a spot on the inner cavity where the texture is different and it's a bit engorged during arousal. If you have a small penis it's best to not lay parallel to her nor do doggy style. You want the tension of your penis to go across this spot inside, so you want to be perpendicular to her. like you standing when she lies down or cowgirl position. men with average to larger penises want to target this spot too but it doesn't matter much when you have girth to rub that point no matter the angle. Past that, the vaginal cavity changes depth to accommodate a person they make love with regularly. So in exception to extremely small penises, the depth of her vagina will shrink and eventually she wont feel that much of a difference. to outweigh girth you'll need the angles though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.