[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow just Wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 4

Okay so this is going to sound a little crazy. I've known this guy on and off for 9 years, online only. Voice chat etc and other social media interaction. We used to flirt and be sexual when I first met him but we fell out and to cut a long story short we met last night for the first time.

I knew he was good looking from pictures but nothing prepared me for just how gorgeous he was as he stood there in front of me.

This wasn't a date it was a meet to fuck.

The sex was out of this world and I cannot believe how much he seemed to be in to me. There is no way I am at his level. Sure I'm okay etc but no where near as gorgeous as he is.

This last year we have had more regular contact albeit not that sexual due to me having a boyfriend but since splitting I just had to have him.

The problem now is that he has messaged me a few times since going home today and I've played it really cool as I just feel he is too sexy for me. He wants to meet again in the new year and he said he had a great time.

I've never had sex with someone who wasn't my boyfriend so that feels a little odd.

After years of having no problem of chatting to him about anything I feel at a loss for words. He even asked if he was okay and if I enjoyed, and I just said sure with a smiley face.

My question I guess is how to act normal with him and should I just tell him "omg that was fantastic!" I don't want to play games but I also for the first time ever don't know how to be.

omg I just want to scream how amazing it was.

Pic not him btw but he is as sexy as guy in the pic.
>>
Run a lap
>>
Be careful, you're probably one of many girls he has done this too. He's deep in your head psychologically, that's why the sex is so great. These kind of guys are mostly likely narcissists and they will drop you with little to no warning once they get all they can out of you. Healthy relationships do not start with a "meet to fuck".

You would be wise to protect yourself in this situation. If it's too good to be true it usually is.
>>
>>17868115
I don't run but I can see how that might help.
>>
File: 1482074450074.webm (233KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482074450074.webm
233KB, 360x640px
>>17867998
Damn right in the feels, I'm happy for you anon just a Lil sad that no woman had ever felt like that abiut me and never will. I've only had sex with 7 women in my life and I wouldn't describe any of them as hot. I hope one day I can feel how you feel right now.
>>
>>17868131
Maybe they have felt that way but just didnt say it? A bit like what I am doing now.
>>
>>17867998
>as sexy as guy in the pic
post ur pic ;)
I dont believe guys look like that go for anything less than model/actress
>>
Don't try to play cool but don't become a fanatic over it either. Redirect the energy into hard flirting/sex-talk to vent it here and there. Playing cool may underplay it, putting him on a pedestal may make him view you as disposable given time, but hard flirting/sex-talk will make him drool.
>>
>>17868124
I really don't think so. He is a bit of a gamer and doesn't tend to go out that much. He has told me about his past girlfriends but from what I can tell or at least what he has told me this is the first time he has had sex this year. Yep he could be lying. He is not boyfriend material for me and he is a bit of a dick really but not in a really bad way. I just had a great night and don't want him to be more than that. Happy to meet him again for sex though.
>>
>>17868135
I appreciate the sentiment but I'm just ugly I've always been ugly
>>
>>17868143
I am NOT going to post my picture. I am not ugly at all BUT I'm not his level. A gorgeous woman may be gorgeous but is she sexy, might look it but does she act it?
>>
>>17868158
You say that yet you've had sex with 7 women. So you must have something about you.
>>
>>17868160
uh ok ;)
>>
>>17868145
I think I'm just getting my head round it all. It's just been a long time coming and always on the cards but just never happened until last night. I'm sure I'll settle back in to the normal way of being with him.
>>
>>17867998
I wish I could've been there holding your hand as he's ballsdeep in you ;)

which positions did you do?
>>
>>17868180
Haha that made me laugh. Him on top, me on top, him behind, side on. Nothing too crazy. Some seriously lovely kissing as well.
>>
>>17868174
May I ask how old he is and how often does he change groups of gamers that he talks to?
This may seem like an odd question but I game every night and have hosted many voice-chat/gaming servers. The point that I'm getting to is I spend every night talking to the same group of gamers for 2-3 years straight. I know them well but eventually there is always a roll over and a new group of gamers forms who then talks every night for 2-3 years straight. Long term gamers feel this rollover on a regular basis. Important relationships form and fall away regularly.If he's 24+ he's probably experienced this many times and you may want to guard yourself as he may view you as a part of that tide (disposable) regardless.
Not trying to be a jerk...
>>
>>17868206
Your world experience is not the only world experience

I've been gaming with the same 8 people for about 8 years now
>>
>>17868206
He is late 20's. I have known him for 9 years on and off so if he does decide to put me to one side I am okay with that as he is not in my life in a huge way. All I know is that I had a great time and he wants to meet again in the new year. Just super hyped about it all currently.
>>
>>17868191
how big was he?
Did you feel it hitting your uterus?
;)
>>
>>17868165
I have money sometimes that's enough to get laid but I want someone to look at me and be wowed you know? I'm considering plastic surgery well see how it goes
>>
>>17868216
Hope that is not you? I think I'd die if he used 4chan.
>>
>>17868224
I'd say 7" maybe tipped over but dammit I didn't take my ruler with me, next time. It was certainly hitting something.
>>
>>17868232
I did say "and how often does he change groups of gamers that he talks to"
>>
>>17868229
Pic Plz.
>>
>>17868216
redirecting reply
I did say "and how often does he change groups of gamers that he talks to"**
>>
>>17868244
Dammit
>>
>>17868264
I know right, same reaction here. Was hoping the guy to be totally average kek
>>
>>17868257
Sorry I don't like posting pics im very recognizable
>>
>>17868293
>im very recognizable

Wtf does that even mean
Everyone's recognizable to people they know
>>
>>17868254
Ive no idea.
>>
Would he been as good if he were average looks?
>>
>>17868315
I work in politics
>>
I'm a gamer who works in politics. Hahahahahahahahahhaaha

Made up bullshit.
>>
>>17868394
Good question. I'd say yes but maybe he was good as his looks make him confident. If an average guy had done what he did I'm certain it would have been just as good. Leave all inhibitions at the bedroom door and go for it is my advice.
>>
>>17868395
Don't be negative, Jeb, you're not ugly
>>
>>17868460
What did he do? Be specific.
>>
What state??
>>
>>17868478
Because we all live in America right?
>>
>>17868473
So you can get off on it?
>>
>>17868503
I'm a virgin and I'm curious about what makes a guy good in bed.
>>
>>17868500
No, I'm just insecure. This is overseas then, right?
>>
>>17868507
It would actually be hard to explain, also it wasn't just about him. It was because we were both sexually compatible I guess. I felt comfortable with him and he did me. It was just a fit. Quite rare I'd say for first time sex with a new person. But for your question I think what makes a guy good in bed is that he is finding you sexy and trying to make you happy and in turn she will make you happy.
>>
>>17868512
Neither of us are American.
>>
>>17868532
So it was pretty vanilla, you would say? But well done?
>>
>>17868543
There was nothing vanilla about it. It was amazing. I wish I had a vid I could send but sadly not.
>>
>>17868548
>but sadly not
There's always next time ;) like this new year fuck session of you two.
>>
>>17868582
I'll bet if I did have a video to watch back it wouldn't look as good as it felt well to me anyway as I think that kinda thing is hard to watch back without being critical about yourself. So sure we will do one just for you and I won't watch.
>>
>>17868602
i wud watch to
>>
I would never normally be bothered if he messaged or not and somtimes we go days saying nothing. Now here i am checking. Feels shit.
>>
You took his cum you dirty skank and he just aint interested now
>>
>>17868532
>>17868548
so essentially he was high status and physically attractive
you will never have someone as good as him again.
that type of guy doesn't settle down with people like you.
you are going to find some poor bastard and still think of this guy even after you are married.
>>
>>17869029
You sure do make a lot of assumptions based on what I said. Fuck off.
>>
>>17869029
>you are going to find some poor bastard and still think of this guy even after you are married.

from the OP I don't doubt this. Haha
>>
>>17869123
I'm the OP and I never said that.
>>
>>17869087
all true it seems.
if what i said was completely false you wouldn't be so asshurt.
besides, they were predictions of the future, based entirely off of facts you have given me.

face facts.
you are only good enough to be a quick fuck to a man like him.
as your value fades (it went down significantly after having a one night stand) the men who want you will decrease in quality.
he was the best you will ever had, and you will never have him again.
>>
>>17869138
that was anon's observation bby
>>
>>17869146
We are planning on meeting in January. He mentioned it not me. You say this shit as if I said I was some ugly munt. I am not.
>>
>>17869146
Yea basically what this guy said. The thing is, he is just confirming in plain english what you were implying in your OP. Kinda sucks you're an alpha widow now. You've basically ruined your chances of ever being happy with another man ever again. This is why the ancients wanted us to wait until marriage. The older I get the more it makes sense.

>inb4 ur a virgen :^)
I've had sex with 4 girls and I'm in a 2 year LTR
>>
>>17869179
Well at least I had him so if the term is an Alpha Widow I guess that is what I am. Even though he wants to see me again.
>>
>>17869207
riiight, anon was just saying in case he isn't gonna date/marry you.
>>
>>17869217
I don't want to date him or marry him and I've not said anywhere that I do. I am more than happy with some sex and that is all.
>>
>>17869228
You do but you now want to act as if you dont
>>
>>17869351
redpill pls go
>>
>>17869351
Yeah this must be what it is. Cheers
>>
Has the stud blocked you yet?
>>
>>17868127
Run 2 laps.
>>
>>17869506
He has not. He just said goodnight with a heart and kiss. Looks like he enjoyed me as much as i did him. Go me.
>>
>>17869509
Nou
>>
>>17869550
Don't be a fatass OP, go for a fucking run. The cold air will help you understand.
>>
>>17869557
I have a perfect botty ill have you know.
>>
>>17869561
Fatass is a state of mind.
>>
>>17869575
Come over and we will run together.
>>
File: hero_running_watch.jpg (257KB, 1600x710px) Image search: [Google]
hero_running_watch.jpg
257KB, 1600x710px
>>17869575
>>
>>17869581
Okay but I prefer hills and night runs.
>>
>>17869590
Its dark here and we will find some hills.
>>
Thinking about it you were probably a bet with his mates to fuck an ugly skank
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
That feel when no girl will ever think of me with this much excitement..
>>
>>17867998
even good looking guys dont get sex incredibly easily, and he is obviously socially inept if he has to go online to have sex (im not any better) so he probably doesent think of you as below his level. women think im good looking but i would fuck like a 5 if offered, and i never get sex outside of a relationship because casual sex is too much hard work unless you're into taking advantage of drunk girls. girls are often intimidated by really good looking guys too and go quiet. so yeah, he probably doesent fuck as much as you think, and is probably self conscious about himself.

i know this probably a troll but fuck it
>>
>>17869744

>casual sex is too much hard work unless you're into taking advantage of drunk girls

Wait. Is that all casual sex is? Drunken sex?
>>
>>17869749
well no but to get it any other way requires a lot of effort. i have gotten fuck buddy relationships before but it wasnt even intentional, and it meant talking to them for a while. most casual sex is drunken sex though because its easiest to get at clubs or pubs. g
>>
>>17869724
:(
>>
>>17869765

I'm not even ugly. I've had girls call me cute in the past. and in life, im pretty successful.

But, I just can feel it in my gut. No girl will ever think of me the way as described in the OP. I can't imagine it
>>
>>17869764
He has actually said this is why he doesnt seek a gf or sex as its effort. I was a sure thing. No flowers reqd.
>>
>>17869770
>No girl will ever think of me the way as described in the OP

its the same for every guy that isnt a model.
>>
>>17869770
I disagree.
>>
>>17869594
Sounds gucci
>>
>>17869771
yeah, i thought so. dont blame him really. girls sometimes get flaky too when it comes to casual sex
>>
>>17869774

Why?
>>
>>17869783
a hambeast would probably get crazy for you
>>
>>17869786

god dammit.

You know what I mean. a girl that I could feel mutual about.
>>
If only i was this hot
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.